Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Plastic Surgery, we want to look good

views

TSowenwong84
post Nov 13 2007, 02:41 AM, updated 13y ago

Zin zin
1,041 posts

I'm a boy here... dunno wer to post so i post here lah.
I have a friend did a surgery at taiwan cost around a thousand transform from single to double eyelid.
She said China got many cheap surgery can do... Does malaysia have?

My eyes look very small. Can surgery make my eyes look big? Not make the cornea big, i mean pulling the skin.
khairolnizam
post Nov 13 2007, 02:43 AM

ouh.. ok..
1,148 posts

what is single eyelid? double eyelid? got pics to share?
TSowenwong84
post Nov 13 2007, 02:56 AM

Zin zin
1,041 posts

Sorry mmy poor english, maybe u can check here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyelid
Some ppl hav single layer of eyelid or double layer of eyelid...
Double layer will be nicer
lilibet
post Nov 13 2007, 06:38 PM

3 posts

check with Hospitals. Some has cosmestic surgeon in house.
My mum's lady boss just had the surgery done a few months ago but we are in penang.
purplecrystal00
post Nov 13 2007, 07:11 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(owenwong84 @ Nov 13 2007, 02:41 AM)
I'm a boy here... dunno wer to post so i post here lah.
I have a friend did a surgery at taiwan cost around a thousand transform from single to double eyelid.
She said China got many cheap surgery can do... Does malaysia have?

My eyes look very small. Can surgery make my eyes look big? Not make the cornea big, i mean pulling the skin.
double eye eye lid surgery?

dont need to go all the way to china, u can do it here. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif in fact, some beauty centres in kl do offer such service wink.gif

it's better to get it done at a reputable clinic, hospital, beauty centres. etc wink.gif

TSowenwong84
post Nov 13 2007, 07:22 PM

Zin zin
1,041 posts

QUOTE(lilibet @ Nov 13 2007, 06:38 PM)
My mum's lady boss just had the surgery done a few months ago but we are in penang.
Surgery on which part?

QUOTE(purplecrystal00 @ Nov 13 2007, 07:11 PM)
double eye eye lid surgery?
dont need to go all the way to china, u can do it here.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif in  fact, some beauty centres in kl do offer such service wink.gif
Tat one my fren did. But I just want to know got such surgery can make eye look bigger???

spunkberry
post Nov 13 2007, 10:09 PM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,859 posts

or just use glue. That's what my friends do. XD
there're special eyelid glues around.
purplecrystal00
post Nov 13 2007, 10:19 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(owenwong84 @ Nov 13 2007, 07:22 PM)
Surgery on which part?
Tat one my fren did. But I just want to know got such surgery can make eye look bigger???
there are such surgeries, but u gotta find out more le. am not too sure bout that.

best, go consult plastic surgeon. penang got alot wink.gif
princessintan
post Nov 13 2007, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

single eyelid is still pretty. y change? because your friend do it so you want to do it too? true beauty is about who you are. anyway, good luck with that.
TSowenwong84
post Nov 14 2007, 07:21 PM

Zin zin
1,041 posts

just want to make it look bigger for my eyes... not plan to surgery on the eyelid. my eyes look very small..
kerrk
post Nov 14 2007, 07:23 PM

Casual
464 posts

i've got a friend who told me that she stuck those double eyelid stickers on her eyelids, and after awhile her single eyelid became double eyelid. u would prolly want to try that first before going for surgery wink.gif it's wayy cheaper anyway. hehe.
downsyndromeface
post Nov 14 2007, 10:00 PM

5 posts

Remember normal cosmetic plastic surgery wont make u handsome or pretty unless u are beauty or handsome before then plastic surgery can help gain back the beauty cos last time i saw a tv series in Astro about cosmetic plastic surgery telling about this one man who are ugly then after wasting USD50 000 he still looking ugly(but he think he is much better than before and gain more confident) then later in the series one women which i can describe have good looking face but she think she ugly then after USD10 000 operation she look very beautiful than before.
TSowenwong84
post Nov 16 2007, 06:53 PM

Zin zin
1,041 posts

sad news...

Dear Owen,

Thanks for your email and your interest in beautiful holidays.

There are currently no surgical procedures to make your eyes bigger or your skin whiter. Many chinese do the upper eyelid surgery, which does make the eyes look bigger but if you were to measure them they would still be the same. So its optical.

Warm regards,

Wim Giezenaar RA
Senior Consultant

Medi Travels Sdn.Bhd.
535A-6-3A Jalan Tanjung Bungah
11250 Tanjung Bungah
Penang, Malaysia

Telephone: + 60 (0) 4 898 2010
Mobile: + 60 (0) 12 4082 977
Fax: +60 (0) 4 8993939

I tot michael jackson did it b4....

This post has been edited by owenwong84: Nov 16 2007, 06:54 PM
lilibet
post Nov 16 2007, 08:17 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(owenwong84 @ Nov 13 2007, 07:22 PM)
Surgery on which part?
sorry for the late reply.
she has double eye lid done. if i remember correctly, it was a few thousand, which is affordable and you dont need to go oversea to get it done.
u cant make your eyes bigger but having double eyelid can make it look bigger.
let me know if you are interested to know which hosp and $ so i can ask my mum.
pantai mutiara hospital penang has its own cosmetic surgery doc. perhaps they might have the same in kl (assuming u are in kl)

This post has been edited by lilibet: Nov 16 2007, 08:22 PM
tokyokiller
post Dec 3 2007, 06:32 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

ooo....mmm...i would like to noe how much does it cost ?!!! whats it gonna be like right after surgery?!
Bank
post Dec 7 2007, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(lilibet @ Nov 16 2007, 08:17 PM)
sorry for the late reply.
she has double eye lid done. if i remember correctly, it was a few thousand, which is affordable and you dont need to go oversea to get it done.
u cant make your eyes bigger but having double eyelid can make it look bigger.
let me know if you are interested to know which hosp and $ so i can ask my mum.
pantai mutiara hospital penang has its own cosmetic  surgery doc. perhaps they might have the same in kl (assuming u are in kl)
don go penang pantai mutiara for plastic surgery cos i think the DR not pro at all!!!! he is Dr Geh. i went for scar correction for my face and they leave scar on my face after the surgery!!! can u imagine? i go for SCAR CORRECTION but they leave scar on my face! i got scar on my face after an accident. though the bum now is even up but they leave stitches scar on my face! its so ugly! vmad.gif
allele
post Dec 24 2007, 07:38 PM

29 posts

In every surgery, whether it involves leg, heart, hand or any human body parts.. the risk is always exist. For your information, there are many factors which determines the end result of a cosmetic surgery. It starts right from the 1st time u enter the clinic, looking for the right surgeon and also you yourself (body metabolism, immune system and recovery level of every individual varies accordingly). So, that's the reason why some gals look for the same well known surgeon (example: to do double eye lid surgery) somehow the results for each individual are different. Most of the time the main reason for non ideal results are due to he individual him/herself. Whether she has slower recovery rate or due to exposure to contaminants.

We understand that there are risks involved in cosmetic surgery, however if we think on a brighter side, for people who are gifted with too Asian look who wish to have bigger eyes or higher nose, cosmetic surgery probably is one of the best option to choose from and it gives hope to them too. If you are given a choice, would you stay with the look as how you are? Or would you opt for a hope for a better outlook? smile.gif

This post has been edited by allele: Dec 24 2007, 07:40 PM
wkeng
post Jun 19 2008, 12:11 AM

7 posts

sry.. about eyelid surgery.. pls dun find cheap n non reputable 1... if done wrongly if cud affect not ur eyelid but ur eye as well.. swelling n etc...
pls find a gud n renown clinics for surgery...
but u can try double eyelid glue tape or sticker 1st...
coz after surgery.. ur eyelid will for a period of time b4 it cud thin out n bcum permanent...
try double eyelid tape.. if done correctly n for long time.. ur eyelid wil bcom double as well... double eyelid is indeed nicer n make eye looks bigger...
although true beauty is from heart..its no harm for ppl wanting to look btr... xd
aoibhealFae
post Jun 21 2008, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

I have double eye lids... it never really give a much different for making eyes bigger. An eyeliner would do a good job for it.

This post has been edited by aoibhealFae: Jun 23 2008, 11:57 PM
yinyum
post Jun 22 2008, 05:05 PM

Casual
357 posts

i have single eyelid~and i wanted to do double eyelid surgery since small, but few yrs back i started using the double eyelid stickers to make my eyes bigger, it works! even though it's quite inner, but do look better with the sticker on and after put on Shu Uemura eyeshadow and false eyelashes~da daa!! Eyes increased 50% bigger than b4!! LOL

i asked my frens about their advises for double eyelid surgery, but all of them stopped me and told me not to do so, as when i want single eyelid then i just dun use the sticker, when i want double eyelid~just put on the sticker! happy.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0262sec    0.71    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th June 2020 - 09:05 PM