Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[2023] Mac Mini with M2/M2 Pro Discussion Thread, More muscle. More hustle.

views

TSwestlife
post Jul 20 2023, 07:24 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,302 posts

QUOTE(yvliew @ Jul 19 2023, 11:38 PM)
Buy with education now got promotion for airpods. When I order I didn't get that option, but I called apple and ask if I could still get that promotion, apple kindly accepted and just sent me a free airpods 2nd gen. Apple service was super friendly and helpful. Professionally taken care of.

But Can add money for other models,

[attachmentid=11473718]
If u buy an apple product, and within 2 weeks later if there is new product launched, one can always ask for exchange for free. It is a policy of apple.
monkedz
post Sep 6 2023, 11:06 AM

45 posts

I'm using a M2 Mac Mini now. But I can't seems to have my continuity camera to work wirelessly.

It works if I were to plug it in with a cable. But never wireless. Anyone have the same issue?
tcwan
post Sep 25 2023, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(monkedz @ Sep 6 2023, 11:06 AM)
I'm using a M2 Mac Mini now. But I can't seems to have my continuity camera to work wirelessly.

It works if I were to plug it in with a cable. But never wireless. Anyone have the same issue?
Wireless Continuity Camera doesn't seem to be detected, until I plug it in via USB first and then disconnect while FaceTime/Photo Booth is active.
This is with iOS 17. In any case, I think wireless usage is not reliable enough for serious usage.

In addition, it is better to be plugged in an charging the phone instead of draining the battery unnecessary.
TongCN
post Oct 9 2023, 09:31 AM

Look ma, I have lots stars :D
4,819 posts

Just bought Mac Mini M2 and plug into my LG C1 48"

Technically under the paper of MMM2 : https://support.apple.com/kb/SP891?viewloca...MN&locale=en_MN

It should support Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos right?

When i try to play videos that support DV and DA in Apple TV app (I do subscribe Apple One) but my TV won't trigger the DV & DA and only play in HDR and PCM

One question wanna ask is that Mac mini M2 does not behave like Apple TV 4k which has Match Contents and Match Dynamic Range ?
We can only manually set SDR or HDR under display setting?

This post has been edited by TongCN: Oct 9 2023, 09:32 AM

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.66    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:43 PM