Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Senior .NET Developer

views

TSinvest2229
post Dec 2 2022, 03:43 PM, updated 2y ago

On my way
615 posts

New US manufacturing company setup in Penang Science Park and currently looking for Senior Microsoft .NET developer. If you are selected, you will be our pioneer team and to lead Application development team.

Please PM me if you are interested.
TSinvest2229
post Dec 4 2022, 01:38 PM

On my way
615 posts

No body interested ??
flying_duck
post Dec 4 2022, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(invest2229 @ Dec 4 2022, 01:38 PM)
No body interested ??
I am a dotnet developer myself, if a recruiter approaches me with this kind of “requirements” or JD, I’d usually ignore as it is giving an impression that they don’t even know what they want.

Will be helpful to include information like budget range for each role and skill sets and/or experience required for the role.
TSinvest2229
post Dec 5 2022, 01:14 PM

On my way
615 posts

QUOTE(flying_duck @ Dec 4 2022, 03:11 PM)
I am a dotnet developer myself, if a recruiter approaches me with this kind of “requirements” or JD, I’d usually ignore as it is giving an impression that they don’t even know what they want.

Will be helpful to include information like budget range for each role and skill sets and/or experience required for the role.
Thanks for your feedback. the budget range can up to RM 10k which is depend on qualification and years of experience.

PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :

-System / Automation application development to support factory automation requirement.
-Analyze business problems and provide resolution with efficient solution and approach.
-Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluate and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective to meet user requirements.
-Responsible to communicate with various department and level of stakeholder to gather user requirement, analyze and provide right solution by applying concept of reusability, scalability, flexibility, simple and standard.
-Design and implementation of the overall application and system development
-Prepare documentations, including user guide and others
-Follow each SDLC phases by managing each of the phase is well documented and execute as per requirement and specification.
Ability to work as a team or individually during executing task or project assignment from project lead or manager.

EXPERTISE / KNOWLEDGE IN :

-Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
-At least 4 years of working experience in related field
-Good technical skills and support experiences in ASP.NET/C# web and mobile application
-Advantageous to candidate that possess experience in MES application support
-Work independently with minimum supervision
-Able to support during non-working hour on the emergency case.
-Proven experience in solving software & application problems.

flying_duck
post Dec 5 2022, 09:27 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(invest2229 @ Dec 5 2022, 01:14 PM)
Thanks for your feedback. the budget range can up to RM 10k which is depend on qualification and years of experience.

PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :

-System / Automation application development to support factory automation requirement.
-Analyze business problems and provide resolution with efficient solution and approach.
-Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluate and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective to meet user requirements.
-Responsible to communicate with various department and level of stakeholder to gather user requirement, analyze and provide right solution by applying concept of reusability, scalability, flexibility, simple and standard.
-Design and implementation of the overall application and system development
-Prepare documentations, including user guide and others
-Follow each SDLC phases by managing each of the phase is well documented and execute as per requirement and specification.
Ability to work as a team or individually during executing task or project assignment from project lead or manager.

EXPERTISE / KNOWLEDGE IN :

-Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
-At least 4 years of working experience in related field
-Good technical skills and support experiences in ASP.NET/C# web and mobile application
-Advantageous to candidate that possess experience in MES application support
-Work independently with minimum supervision
-Able to support during non-working hour on the emergency case.
-Proven experience in solving software & application problems.
Nice, this information is so much better than the first version, you might want to consider editing the first post to include these information.
All the best looking for the suitable candidates biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:39 PM