Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPN Putrajaya ROM Timing, Enquiry about timing if coming later

views

TSfiffendell P
post Nov 29 2022, 08:30 AM, updated 2y ago

Probation
8 posts

Hi all sifus,

I'm going to have my ROM at JPN Putrajaya. The JPN Officer gave us instructions that ROM hours are from 9am to 11am, first come first basis, pretty standard. I am only holding a slight contemplation on paying RM 80 extra per makeup artist since I'll be having my makeup done before 7 AM. The intended schedule is to have my ROM makeup done at 5:30 AM, have it done by 7:30 AM and travel to JPN Putrajaya around 9+ AM. I was wondering if I can have my makeup started at 7 AM, then done around 9 AM and head to Putrajaya? The best I can do is have my partner go to JPN Putrajaya get the queue number slightly earlier before I reach.
Another reason why I'm considering to come later is because my friend advised me to come later so there won't be a long queue and the room is available for some photo taking session, say take photos with both sides of the family without rush. However, she did not have her ROM done in JPN Putrajaya.
By default, I'm going with the pay extra and do my makeup at 5:30 AM option but just want to hear some options from fellow sifus here.

Thanks!
sarah0601
post Dec 4 2022, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

Hi!

I had my ROM done at Putrajaya during October. You won't be able to get a number if it is only one person queueing. They will require for both bride and groom to be there, along with the 2 witness IC to be able to get a number. You're only allowed to reach the counter (the one queuing for number) at 9am, so for mine, both our families arrived at around 9am to start queuing. I think arriving earlier and getting it done earlier is a better choice. We were the 3rd couple in line, so it was quite fast. You get your things verified at over the counter when your number is called, then you wait for your names to be called into the room. You're given 15 mins to take picture in the room after the whole sumpah and signing. So, you can calculate how much time you'll be waiting if you're arriving during the middle of the morning. There's only 2 rooms for signing btw. After which, you can drop by the few parks in Putrajaya for photos.
TSfiffendell P
post Dec 12 2022, 02:45 AM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(sarah0601 @ Dec 4 2022, 12:06 AM)
Hi!

I had my ROM done at Putrajaya during October. You won't be able to get a number if it is only one person queueing. They will require for both bride and groom to be there, along with the 2 witness IC to be able to get a number. You're only allowed to reach the counter (the one queuing for number) at 9am, so for mine, both our families arrived at around 9am to start queuing. I think arriving earlier and getting it done earlier is a better choice. We were the 3rd couple in line, so it was quite fast. You get your things verified at over the counter when your number is called, then you wait for your names to be called into the room. You're given 15 mins to take picture in the room after the whole sumpah and signing. So, you can calculate how much time you'll be waiting if you're arriving during the middle of the morning. There's only 2 rooms for signing btw. After which, you can drop by the few parks in Putrajaya for photos.
I see, thanks for the reassurance. I'm definitely moving forward with getting everything done by 7:30 AM to get there by 9! Appreciate your informative advice!
idkihavenoidealol
post Mar 13 2023, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

Sorry tumpang thread.

Anyone know whether JPN Putrajaya does ROM on Saturday? Cause prefer to have ROM on our anniversary date which falls on Saturday this year
Blofeld
post Apr 2 2023, 01:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,457 posts

QUOTE(idkihavenoidealol @ Mar 13 2023, 11:47 AM)
Sorry tumpang thread.

Anyone know whether JPN Putrajaya does ROM on Saturday? Cause prefer to have ROM on our anniversary date which falls on Saturday this year
they can do it outside at your preferred location during weekends. The fees to pay to JPN are more expensive if the officers are required to do it outside
DS_Legacy
post Apr 19 2023, 12:14 PM

Photography is Love
1,501 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Apr 2 2023, 01:31 AM)
they can do it outside at your preferred location during weekends. The fees to pay to JPN are more expensive if the officers are required to do it outside
You can do that but recently its very hard to invite officers to do it outside. Most of them malas nak layan outside requests. You can try your luck, but according to my wedding clients, they all face the same issue. Ended up doing it at the JPN
adam1190
post Sep 4 2023, 08:40 AM

Lowyat Regular
1,909 posts

if both me and my partner are from selangor, we can register in putrajaya as well right? Thanks smile.gif
Calvin Seak
post Oct 10 2023, 09:43 PM

Hiring, TTDI, KL only
2,367 posts

QUOTE(adam1190 @ Sep 4 2023, 08:40 AM)
if both me and my partner are from selangor, we can register in putrajaya as well right? Thanks smile.gif
Yes can, that is what me and my wife did..

We chose putrajaya because we wanted to take some nice photos around the area.. My father in law helped me with that rclxm9.gif
adam1190
post Oct 13 2023, 01:50 PM

Lowyat Regular
1,909 posts

QUOTE(Calvin Seak @ Oct 10 2023, 09:43 PM)
Yes can, that is what me and my wife did..

We chose putrajaya because we wanted to take some nice photos around the area.. My father in law helped me with that  rclxm9.gif
Okay cause saw somewhere that need to be from KL only can go putrajaya haha
Calvin Seak
post Oct 13 2023, 09:24 PM

Hiring, TTDI, KL only
2,367 posts

QUOTE(adam1190 @ Oct 13 2023, 01:50 PM)
Okay cause saw somewhere that need to be from KL only can go putrajaya haha
Maybe they've changed the ruling haha so maybe best to call and ask sweat.gif sweat.gif

They do pick up their phones, because what happened was we had covid during the day of our rom, so we made a call and was allowed to postpone to another day
Chrysella
post Oct 24 2023, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

if my chosen date to register falls on Sunday, JPN won't entertain or how ?
DS_Legacy
post Nov 2 2023, 03:04 PM

Photography is Love
1,501 posts

QUOTE(Chrysella @ Oct 24 2023, 02:47 PM)
if my chosen date to register falls on Sunday, JPN won't entertain or how ?
My last check on registration at JPN on Sunday is unfeasible. But if u manage to find a JPN officer to do it at your place (hotel, house, temple) could still happen.
murphygoh
post Dec 11 2023, 02:40 PM

1 posts

Question answered in another post! Thank you!

Hi all! Not sure if this tread still active, need some advice.
We went to JPN Kajang did all the form submission, we chose to have the "swearing ceremony/ROM" in Putraya, we informed the officer, then waited 21+1 days. Went back to JPN Kajang, made payment (RM10) for the approval letter plus collected all the forms back again. According to the officer, we are to go to Putrajaya along with all these documents to make an appointment for the "swearing ceremony/ROM", anytime but no more than 6 months. I'm a bit confused here, if we go to Putrajaya now, is to straight away doing the ROM or just making a booking for the ROM date? Thanks! Appreciate your advice.

This post has been edited by murphygoh: Dec 11 2023, 03:38 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:06 PM