Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nissan Almera Turbo 1.0 (N18) Ownership Experience, Sharing Thoughts / Experience / Issues

views

adamhzm90
post Oct 28 2022, 12:18 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(keithdx @ Oct 27 2022, 01:12 PM)
Before I could share any more on the experience, there's already a few comments here and there.

Got the Almera in white, paint so far all good. Whether thin or not, I have no idea. But I do wash the car weekly.

I have no complains with the interior aside from the Beige wrap on the Dashboard and on the seats. Would rather have it in all black.

MY OVERALL DRIVING EXPERIENCE THUS FAR (FROM PURCHASE TO 1,000KM)

Just keep in mind that, I do not know much driving terms, just a regular person sharing so others may find it helpful.

- It's quiet. Everything is dampened quite well. For the doors, you may have to close it a little bit more harder haha. Nothing wrong with that. Quiet maybe because of the Continental UC6 that it comes with.

- If I'm not mistaken, Full Tank is about RM 65, I will fill it until I am able to see the petrol at the top of the hole. Have not gone entirely on the highway but so far it with a city highway + city, it's about 450 - 470KM per fill (my experience). The counting on the meter shows 13KM/L I think. Home to work is about 1.5KM. So not much long distance travel, all nearby and sometimes highway.

- Used the Cruise Control once, don't find it really useful unless it's Adaptive Cruise Control.

- The Side / Rear / 360 Cameras are great and pretty accurate. During my initial test drive, the Salesperson showed how accurate it was. So no complains there. I like it that when I put it in reverse and turn the steering wheel, the guides turn as well. Don't want to start any fires here but it's better than the cameras on the current Flagship X50.

- There was one time I was about to enter the Smart Tunnel and just before entering I think there was this Height Limit sign just above the road (stretched across). I was going at about 80KM/H I think and suddenly the emergency brake thingy kicked in and went off after about 1 second / half a second. Not sure why but maybe it detected a possible hit.

- I use an Android and there's no Android Auto. But it connects via Bluetooth automatically whenever I switch on the car, so that doesn't really bother me. I still prefer to use Waze on my phone. It has Apple CarPlay but it's not wireless though.

- Acceleration is alright. It does the job when I need it to. It can take curves at a pretty reasonable speed, tried it at 90KM/H+, I didn't feel much, was pretty planted and smooth. I think the seats (because it's pretty bolstered on the side) helped as well.

- The top of the Dashboard is flat so can place the Smart Tag Holder and etc easily.

- Aircond is cold. And I don't think rear air vents are needed. Even with the lowest speed, it's cold.

That's about all there is thus far. Just done my 1,000KM Service and will update soon!

Any questions, drop ahead
Filling up petrol to the max like that is actually causing harm to your car

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/philkotse.com/...or-bad-8833/amp

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:32 AM