Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Are wedding coordinators helpful?, Looking for day off coordinator recommen

views

TSjbells P
post Oct 24 2022, 12:39 AM, updated 2y ago

Probation
1 posts

Hi there,

I'm in the midst of planning my own wedding, and I think as far as planning goes, I'm able to handle it as it is a fairly moderately sized wedding at about 100pax.

However I'm a bit nervous about the rundown of events and timing of events on the day of and was wondering if a day off coordinator would help.

Has anyone ever used one? Are they worth it? Any recommendations?
zon911
post Oct 30 2022, 08:42 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

If your wedding is not doing at a hotel and if you are doing it in a event venue. Best is to use a wedding coordinator
jaslina2 P
post Feb 23 2023, 10:08 AM

Probation
8 posts

a good emcee will cover all these, not need coordinator as it is extra. unless you are rich and have many high class friend to impress or you are those flashy type person, if not money can be save. your deco and everything will cost more.
Calvin Seak
post Sep 29 2023, 11:09 PM

Hiring, TTDI, KL only
2,367 posts

QUOTE(jbells @ Oct 24 2022, 12:39 AM)
Hi there,

I'm in the midst of planning my own wedding, and I think as far as planning goes, I'm able to handle it as it is a fairly moderately sized wedding at about 100pax.

However I'm a bit nervous about the rundown of events and timing of events on the day of and was wondering if a day off coordinator would help.

Has anyone ever used one? Are they worth it? Any recommendations?
like zon91 said, if you're doing it at a hotel then you don't really need a coordinator, the person who helped me at Pavilion KL was great and I felt a whole lot of burden was taken off from our shoulders..

If you need break down of events do let me know I still do have the excel sheet

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.60    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:42 PM