Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

RC Global Tech - E-commerce Company

views

TSjuniorlcq
post Sep 26 2022, 05:29 PM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
50 posts

Does anyone heard before the stated company? RC Global Tech? It should be an E-commerce company for 代购 but cannot find any of its details online?

Anyone that is doing 代购 is familiar with this company? Credible?
PotatoCube P
post Oct 30 2022, 11:01 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(juniorlcq @ Sep 26 2022, 05:29 PM)
Does anyone heard before the stated company? RC Global Tech? It should be an E-commerce company for 代购 but cannot find any of its details online?

I would like to know too. Have you done it yet?
leongzhi
post Dec 20 2022, 12:39 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(juniorlcq @ Sep 26 2022, 05:29 PM)

Don't fall for this scam, I snuck into 2 similar groups for this so called E-commerce platform.

The correspondent will "ask you for help" to check an order from them. The documents that they sent back and forth have similar names 1 month apart from each other, bank statements are just edited and their whatsapp groups have the same people inside.

So please do not fall for this. I was lucky enough to meet 2 Wong Mei Yong's from dating apps, who got me to think that they had genuine interest in me. Remember some things are too good to be true. I hate scammers to the core.

If you want their whatsapp group links I can resend them to you guys to see how inactive they are after they "kick you out for being inactive". Good thing I don't trust so easily that I didn't fall for these scams.
SUSKim Sim
post Dec 20 2022, 12:58 PM

27 posts

Sounds kind of scammy.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:55 PM