Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GF anger issues, 7 years relatioship

views

Chisinlouz
post Oct 21 2021, 09:43 PM

Enthusiast
747 posts

QUOTE(6inchjj @ Oct 16 2021, 08:30 PM)
We drifted apart for more that a week  , then she approached me again...and somehow at that particular moment I felt that she really learnt her lesson.
She said she realized her mistake and will change herself to become a new person. So I forgave her and decided to give her a 2nd chance.  doh.gif ( I am hati lembik )  doh.gif

Fast forward ....now we are in our 7th year relationship. Now we already bought a house joint-nam and live together.
Occasionally she will still have anger issues , small small matters will meletup all of sudden like a timebomb.

I dulan just diam diam don't want bird her....since she in her mum's home....Me scolding her back sure will make me look like the bad guy instead.
Damn fed up with my GF cibai attitude.

Sifus.....I am really confused now...Is it really my fault ????

Are all girls really like that ?
I thought relationship should have mutual respect for each other !!!!!
Look at sentences I maintain. If she is the boyfriend then definitely "He" is the bad guy that doesn't and will not change. The bad excuses, promised "will-not-do-it-again" ect.

Yes it's your fault for not able to make a decisive call. Man up and stop wasting her time.

On the house chapter, it's kind of death trap. Sell it off even at a loss. I've seen many.

Choose your life or we'll expecting divorce in the future.
Chisinlouz
post Oct 21 2021, 09:47 PM

Enthusiast
747 posts

QUOTE(inquiries @ Oct 21 2021, 05:30 PM)
I know many people are saying things like "run away", "break up", but do consider what silverhawk replied above.

I understand that you are frustrated on certain aspect of her attitude, but do list out the good things about her for yourself too. Yes relationship is about mutual respect, but she might not know if you don't voice it out with her.
You don't need to mention anything about breaking up or so, just tell her that you value her very much, but her certain attitude is making you very uncomfortable. She might be willing to change.
TS dint owe her and from his one sided story, he is doing fine while GF is the one causing trouble.

SO... deep question here TS: did you betray her, feeling guilty and turn into an obligation to treat your GF nice now?

You hear about 7 years itch...in modern day long time relationship counts as well.

This post has been edited by Chisinlouz: Oct 21 2021, 10:03 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th January 2022 - 05:45 AM