Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Punishing: Gray Raven, Action RPG. Game is LIVE!

views

phillip88
post Jul 20 2021, 09:27 AM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

I wish I could care more. But juggling between TW and GB servers kinda offset it. My main gripe is the incoming salt for Alpha since I'm really terrible at previous gacha (except for Azur Lane, that was fun). But after these years in TW, I still really really love the Bazooka slamming girl.
degraw1993
post Jul 20 2021, 12:02 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

err i never seen so much controversy with this game just after released

lucky i already canceled it
Ayer
post Jul 20 2021, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Jul 20 2021, 12:02 PM)

It's hardcore bums complaining over a cosmetic skin and missing out on a few times worth of pull tickets, not even enough for a 10 times draw

These people are unreal
TSSzzz
post Jul 20 2021, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(Ayer @ Jul 20 2021, 12:36 PM)
It's hardcore bums complaining over a cosmetic skin and missing out on a few times worth of pull tickets, not even enough for a 10 times draw

These people are unreal
Can't say I really care about the skin, its ugly to me. But paygating your event's main attraction, man not even Genshin Impact is greedy enough to do it. I don't think I seen a game that paygates their event main reward before.

I can guarantee you they won't stop here. Doing it once its a huge red flag already. They nerfed almost 30% of the rewards. At a frigging novice mission of all things. I don't dare to imagine the nerfs for future events.

As for the pricing, it's not just the $1, you are paying 15% more compared to TW server too. Example, the $100 pack gives you 600 RC here and 697 in TW.

Personally the game is not worth the controversy. There's so many other games out there
TSSzzz
post Jul 20 2021, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Jul 20 2021, 12:02 PM)

There are worse, this year alone 2 of them.

My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero and Kingsense.

The best release this year is probably Alchemy Stars, still going strong.
Carlo J
post Jul 20 2021, 05:23 PM

Enthusiast
892 posts

Reddit, FB, Discord (initially) are blowing up right now.

I personally like the design and gameplay since futuristic is my fav so I'll continue playing as I've invested a bit of money but will see how it goes in the coming days.

The pity for characters and weapons are quite low so that's a plus for me.

This post has been edited by Carlo J: Jul 20 2021, 05:25 PM
TSSzzz
post Jul 20 2021, 07:07 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(Carlo J @ Jul 20 2021, 05:23 PM)
Reddit, FB, Discord (initially) are blowing up right now.

I personally like the design and gameplay since futuristic is my fav so I'll continue playing as I've invested a bit of money but will see how it goes in the coming days.

The pity for characters and weapons are quite low so that's a plus for me.
They nuked the Discord lol

You have the option to refund if you want. 48 hours is basically a confirmed refund for Google Play Store. More than 48 hours, you might have to select "Purchase was made by friend or family member without my consent" and blame it on a family kid or something. I heard that has the best chance.

Not too sure about iOS App Store but it should be a similar process.

Game is probably playable still if you are F2P but you can't expect to get all characters anymore. As a non-F2P, if you don't mind paying 15% extra compared to Chinese counterpart, then the game should be fine. You might have to pump in more money depending on how much more BC they are willing to cut from upcoming events.

Up to you though if you want to continue, I requested a refund and if its rejected, I'll just treat it as I got scammed. Already abandoned my Lv43 character since they made their decision.

Refund link:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en

This post has been edited by Szzz: Jul 20 2021, 07:11 PM
degraw1993
post Jul 20 2021, 11:09 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

lol i guess i could take back what i just said i caved in and the game looks cleaner than i thought and as i fan of action rpg type

aside from the controversy going on with messed up im impressed the gave free selector for “s” rank with early released. i went on yolo pull using all the black cards then got two a rank

will be playing as casually and see how it goes
Carlo J
post Jul 21 2021, 02:36 PM

Enthusiast
892 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Jul 20 2021, 07:07 PM)
They nuked the Discord lol

You have the option to refund if you want. 48 hours is basically a confirmed refund for Google Play Store. More than 48 hours, you might have to select "Purchase was made by friend or family member without my consent" and blame it on a family kid or something. I heard that has the best chance.

Not too sure about iOS App Store but it should be a similar process.

Game is probably playable still if you are F2P but you can't expect to get all characters anymore. As a non-F2P, if you don't mind paying 15% extra compared to Chinese counterpart, then the game should be fine. You might have to pump in more money depending on how much more BC they are willing to cut from upcoming events.

Up to you though if you want to continue, I requested a refund and if its rejected, I'll just treat it as I got scammed. Already abandoned my Lv43 character since they made their decision.

Refund link:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
Yeah, that's why I mentioned Discord initially. The mod screwed up.

iOS can refund but I won't initiate refund if I'm still playing the game, unless you did and still play?

I did top up a bit and I do love the visuals so I hope it won't shut down in global as I need to pickup Mandarin if I want to play TW.

This post has been edited by Carlo J: Jul 21 2021, 02:40 PM
TSSzzz
post Jul 21 2021, 02:46 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(Carlo J @ Jul 21 2021, 02:36 PM)
Yeah, that's why I mentioned Discord initially. The mod screwed up.

iOS can refund but I won't initiate refund if I'm still playing the game, unless you did and still play?

I did top up a bit and I do love the visuals so I hope it won't shut down in global as I need to pickup Mandarin if I want to play TW.
Nah I didn't login anymore after their announcement. I quit for good.
degraw1993
post Jul 21 2021, 03:04 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Jul 21 2021, 02:46 PM)
lol have u already spent tons in this game? since ur quit will u be closing this thread also?
Carlo J
post Jul 21 2021, 03:25 PM

Enthusiast
892 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Jul 21 2021, 02:46 PM)
Wow, ok..
TSSzzz
post Jul 21 2021, 03:42 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Jul 21 2021, 03:04 PM)
lol have u already spent tons in this game? since ur quit will u be closing this thread also?
Not much just a $10 pack. I'll leave it open for you guys that is still playing
Ayer
post Aug 1 2021, 07:11 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Completed every content now just in time for the new expansion next week and can finally draw Alpha (been saving all my pulls for her lol)

Highlights imho are the interlude missions where you learn about each char story and each felt like anime episodes and the stories all so good man. I feel at lost now cause I skip a lot cutscenes during early main quest. And the gameplays they are fun and got one boss I been stuck at for 2 days, glad I got to get over in the end

Now waiting for more events I've seen the late game type stuff and they look even more exciting
degraw1993
post Aug 4 2021, 05:59 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

The moment ppl been waiting and hyping for is here also thanks to this game system i still get her with the pity 60 system

Also i would never thought ppl can be clueless with still pulling the wrong banner LMAO then asks for petition to rollback and refund
phillip88
post Aug 4 2021, 08:24 PM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 4 2021, 05:59 PM)
The moment ppl been waiting and hyping for is here also thanks to this game system i still get her with the pity 60 system

Also i would never thought ppl can be clueless with still pulling the wrong banner LMAO then asks for petition to rollback and refund
Yeah. Didn't think it was an issue, but I guess playing in TW does help.

Got her to SS with both 60 pities cry.gif She's really interesting to play with the burst dmg. Gonna find way to equip Nanami before Rosetta's arrival next year.
degraw1993
post Aug 4 2021, 08:45 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(phillip88 @ Aug 4 2021, 08:24 PM)
Yeah. Didn't think it was an issue, but I guess playing in TW does help.

Got her to SS with both 60 pities  cry.gif  She's really interesting to play with the burst dmg. Gonna find way to equip Nanami before Rosetta's arrival next year.
Bruh did u pulled those special events then along with the 60 pity? Lol u gotta have lots of amount bc there and yeah she’s interesting to play though its still tricky for me to spam her sword beam everytime

Think next ones is S Bianca which ppl are looking foward to next
phillip88
post Aug 4 2021, 11:08 PM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 4 2021, 08:45 PM)
Bruh did u pulled those special events then along with the 60 pity? Lol u gotta have lots of amount bc there and yeah she’s interesting to play though its still tricky for me to spam her sword beam everytime

Think next ones is S Bianca which ppl are looking foward to next
The burst dmg is very difficult to time correctly due to the blue orb RNG. Thats why some suggested Frederick set to capitalise on the burst. From what I've read, if you dodge first, your subsequent attack would jump to tbe 3/4 sequence which is stronger.

S Bianca is strong but I hope I save enough. Meanwhile, it's hard to see myself invest in another character when fully equipping one takes so much resource. The future events would be easier to farm, but not the one now. In TW version, you can skip so many maps easily and spam the serum in no time at all. I got at least enough 6 star stigma chips to get around 12 full stigmas (12 stigma x 150 chips ea) from the shop, on top of screws and overclock ingredients. It's that lucrative!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:11 PM