Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Old Folks Home In Serdang For Elderly For FREE, Need Donation & Help-Xiao Xin at Serdang

views

TSposmaster
post Apr 20 2021, 04:44 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
264 posts

FREE Old Folks Home In Malaysia is rare ....... hopefully some forumer here can donate and help them accordingly.

More about them at :
SOS 1 - World of Buzz

SOS 2 - Facebook Page

Coverage by World of Buzz :

It’s truly saddening when the elderly are left by their families in old folks homes, though it is understandable that some of these families may not have the funds or capabilities to care for their elderly family members the way that they need it. Thankfully, old folks homes have been doing their best to look after the elderly folks who have been entrusted under their care. However, they too, need all the help they can get.

And they’ve been doing this out of kindness, as they do not charge fees to take in elderly folks in need.

This welfare centre located in Taman Seri Serdang presently houses 13 elderly folks from different backgrounds. They offer care to the elderly while providing them with a safe environment to call ‘home’.

The Xiao Xin Serdang Old Folks Home also hopes that more people of the general public will visit and spend some time with the elderly aunties and uncles that call the centre home so that their hearts can feel full knowing that there are people out there who care.

How to donate

They shared a breakdown of their monthly expenses to help the general public further understand their circumstances.

Rental: RM2,500
Meal expenses: RM7,200
Medical expenses: RM2,000
Staff salaries: RM1,800
Utilities: RM400
Transportation: RM200
Other expenses: RM500

“Anyone who would like to contribute to us for food, daily necessities, and others are warmly welcomed,” they shared.

Ambank account: PERTUBUHAN KEBAJIKAN ORANG TUA XIAO XIN – 888 103 459 2429

Visiting hours are between 9am to 5pm.
Location: No 1687, Jalan 18/46, Taman Sri Serdang, 43000 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.

For any inquiries, you can contact Mr MK at +6011-2124 4463.

It’s truly amazing to see how the team behind the Xiao Xin Serdang Old Folks Home have dedicated their lives to helping others in need and are willing to put in the work to care for the elderly.

Inspiring phrase on donation:

1 Timothy 6:7 = For we brought nothing into the world, so we cannot carry anything out of it.

Job 1:21 = "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away."

Hope all reader can donate or help them......

This post has been edited by posmaster: Apr 20 2021, 04:47 PM
COOLPINK
post Apr 20 2021, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

free bump.
motodiary
post Feb 5 2024, 01:37 AM

34 posts

bump

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version