post Aug 22 2021, 11:56 AM

Ada group WhatsApp for this game (my player)mohon share
herpaderp
post Aug 22 2021, 01:24 PM

52 posts

QUOTE(HolyShIItGamer @ Aug 22 2021, 11:56 AM)
Ada group WhatsApp for this game (my player)mohon share
ada group whatsapp untuk server sapir

This post has been edited by herpaderp: Aug 22 2021, 01:25 PM
kraziekd
post Aug 22 2021, 04:21 PM

117 posts

i think there's a bug in my account

its been happening for 1 month

Blue SP Pot keep disappearing from my bag for no reason

just now happen again, I had 999 Blue Sp Pot then walk over to Sphinx Cavern.. then all of it disappear into 0

so weird.. already complain to Customer Service chat but they asked me to record which is impossible since its hard to know when its going to happen
TSdobot7
post Aug 22 2021, 09:21 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(kraziekd @ Aug 22 2021, 04:21 PM)
i think there's a bug in my account

its been happening for 1 month

Blue SP Pot keep disappearing from my bag for no reason

just now happen again, I had 999 Blue Sp Pot then walk over to Sphinx Cavern.. then all of it disappear into 0

so weird.. already complain to Customer Service chat but they asked me to record which is impossible since its hard to know when its going to happen
wow, first time I heard this kind of case.
Asgaard
post Aug 24 2021, 08:56 AM

1,239 posts

Anyone else lagging badly today?
cocooh
post Aug 24 2021, 09:28 AM

✔ Awesomeness ✔
2,789 posts

QUOTE(Asgaard @ Aug 24 2021, 08:56 AM)
Anyone else lagging badly today?
Yup, 300ms. Using Unifi here.
slepth
post Aug 24 2021, 11:01 AM

182 posts

Same problem. 300ms sad.gif

Can still see other people playing. Malaysian connection problem?

EDIT: seems to be fine, right now. 12ms FTW! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by slepth: Aug 24 2021, 11:47 AM
degraw1993
post Aug 24 2021, 03:54 PM

1,892 posts

any casual active guild looking for recruiting ppl?

This post has been edited by degraw1993: Aug 24 2021, 03:55 PM
kraziekd
post Aug 24 2021, 05:06 PM

117 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 24 2021, 03:54 PM)
any casual active guild looking for recruiting ppl?
can join the guild im in, Unifi.. looking for few ppl since several ppl leave to join their friends guild from ROM

casual, all friendly ppl

mostly malay inside, but if u speak english, they can layan in english also
degraw1993
post Aug 24 2021, 05:10 PM

1,892 posts

QUOTE(kraziekd @ Aug 24 2021, 05:06 PM)
can join the guild im in, Unifi.. looking for few ppl since several ppl leave to join their friends guild from ROM

casual, all friendly ppl

mostly malay inside, but if u speak english, they can layan in english also
oo still got ppl play rom? anyway i actually tried pm the leader but unfortunately i guess my job wasnt needed since they not looking for sinx

oh wait nvm thats wrong guild think its popcorn

This post has been edited by degraw1993: Aug 24 2021, 05:10 PM
kraziekd
post Aug 24 2021, 05:13 PM

117 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 24 2021, 05:10 PM)
oo still got ppl play rom? anyway i actually tried pm the leader but unfortunately i guess my job wasnt needed since they not looking for sinx

ya still got ppl play, half of the ppl in Unifi still play rom haha

if u want i can tell the guild leader to approve
eluna
post Aug 25 2021, 05:19 AM

644 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 24 2021, 05:10 PM)

lol.. me still play rom haha... i stopped play rox after playing 20+ day reaching lvl 50+. after i saw p2w vs f2p gap way too big then stop... feel tired heart pain is too late catch up. hahaha

my guild alot p2w player i can notice alot different... i'm try go for f2p path and be hardcore found it was biggest mistake i made. p2w player easy get card, notice some of them almost daily get few card... each card worth 200k crystal... if you are f2p you didnt hv enough dmg for farm then drap rate also low( high dmg can ks pp getting all the loot)... when this happen and ur char lvl getting high there no chance for you farm the card anymore instead bought the card with crystal. ty i back to rom.

yeah i know everyone said rox f2p can chase p2w... but dont dream abt even after 3-4year unless have fixed party farm mvp whole day.. without gold weapon it terrible, gold weapon speacial passive bonus extreme better then blue not only dmg. just enjoy the game with nice graphic if you are f2p and dun bother too much with competitive event.

This post has been edited by eluna: Aug 25 2021, 12:52 PM
bluetomato
post Aug 25 2021, 01:54 PM

361 posts

Been farming marina for 7days with no card ,

anyone can verify these card collecting myths? :

1) Better to farm solo than party (even if party members not same map) to inc drop rate

2) Once drop rate drop to 80% its almost impossible to get (I am starting to think this is true as I've been at marina for past 7 days with no card)

This post has been edited by bluetomato: Aug 25 2021, 01:54 PM
TSdobot7
post Aug 25 2021, 02:36 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(bluetomato @ Aug 25 2021, 01:54 PM)

1) Better to farm solo than party (even if party members not same map) to inc drop rate

Not really true. As the chance increase as you kill more monsters. There's a case where someone gets a card while fishing because his party member is hitting a golem. So totally RNG.

2) Once drop rate drop to 80% its almost impossible to get (I am starting to think this is true as I've been at marina for past 7 days with no card)

Not true also. Even with a 10% drop rate you still can get a card. The drop rate shown on the monsters is for normal loot.
As for me I always farming solo and get quite a decent amount of cards. Around a total of 1 white card and 9 blue cards. What can I conclude is, it totally depends on luck. Sometimes even when doing daily board quest you still can get a card if luck is on your side.
eluna
post Aug 25 2021, 04:06 PM

644 posts

QUOTE(bluetomato @ Aug 25 2021, 01:54 PM)

my guild pp said wanna get card daily then go for p2w hahahaha, the result really really significant different... the reason because high dmg can ks people getting loot with low lvl exp gain (you can try with odin enable check the result yourself)

if you really want farm card, bootup your dmg as much as you can... when killing marina my attack already reach 6-7k f2p (during mco i'm too free then keep check exchange every 10min buying upgrade ingredient with lowest price as much as possible) and collect flower with 1 stamina (after 1 month not worth doing that already because mining worth much more value and high demand)

another myths is farming spot, no idea but i have to admit i do get the card by doing this but still not as good as p2w player ... i could said from my guild mostly every 2 day get 1 card, some everyday get card (hahaha) ... "high dmg is only way increase your chance by luck" this only best info i share with you, party or not does not matter if you want party better party with people same dmg output else you gonna sad or leech from others but good player wont let you doing that ... add oil add oil hahaha

This post has been edited by eluna: Aug 25 2021, 04:14 PM
bluetomato
post Aug 25 2021, 04:26 PM

361 posts

QUOTE(dobot7 @ Aug 25 2021, 02:36 PM)
As for me I always farming solo and get quite a decent amount of cards. Around a total of 1 white card and 9 blue cards. What can I conclude is, it totally depends on luck. Sometimes even when doing daily board quest you still can get a card if luck is on your side.
Thanks for this, guess I am very unlucky with marina so far haha
bluetomato
post Aug 25 2021, 04:31 PM

361 posts

QUOTE(eluna @ Aug 25 2021, 04:06 PM)
my guild pp said wanna get card daily then go for p2w hahahaha, the result really really significant different... the reason because high dmg can ks people getting loot with low lvl exp gain (you can try with odin enable check the result yourself)
if you really want farm card, bootup your dmg as much as you can... when killing marina my attack already reach 6-7k f2p (during mco i'm too free then keep check exchange every 10min buying upgrade ingredient with lowest price as much as possible) and collect flower with 1 stamina (after 1 month not worth doing that already because mining worth much more value and high demand)
another myths is farming spot, no idea but i have to admit i do get the card by doing this but still not as good as p2w player ... i could said from my guild mostly every 2 day get 1 card, some everyday get card  (hahaha) ... "high dmg is only way increase your chance by luck" this only best info i share with you, party or not does not matter if you want party better party with people same dmg output else you gonna sad or leech from others but good player wont let you doing that ... add oil add oil hahaha
I am actually 3 lvls higher than marina and I think my dmg is pretty good relative to the ones camping here as well as they are all usually a couple of levels lower than me, could be the damage that needs tweaking however usually I just take a spawn point so probably just bad luck w rng god
eluna
post Aug 25 2021, 04:57 PM

644 posts

QUOTE(bluetomato @ Aug 25 2021, 04:31 PM)
I am actually 3 lvls higher than marina and I think my dmg is pretty good relative to the ones camping here as well as they are all usually a couple of levels lower than me, could be the damage that needs tweaking however usually I just take a spawn point so probably just bad luck w rng god
it very depend, you need chk pp around you how many hit they kill mob... char lvl not really important other then job lvl hahahahah... most of good player dun want lvl much except job lvl. even myself 3hit kill 1 mob already count as slow... best is 1-2hit kill 1 mob but depend on your server player also. my guild people most focus kill mob before mob dmg you. rclxm9.gif yeah is hard to do even f2p hardcore player but atleast can get average card drop... zzzzz

as if there is 1 sultan stand there, that extreme terrible especially ranger that could 1-2hitko...in the end you just run around doing nothing + less loot and wasting all your stamina. (good for high dmg player because loot go into him with less exp gain hahahaha... that the real point). imagine 3 player hitting same mob, high dmg player doing 50% dmg, other 2 deal 25% dmg each... in return loot 80% go into high dmg player beg, so you just help high dmg player laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif even based on luck but still high dmg player have better chance, that how it works (you can try yourself, enable all animation check the loot drop and your total exp gain after kill 1 mob and see the loot fly into whos beg if you doing less dmg most time)

is like mvp chart, you must doing min 1% dmg and stay top 15 then you have chance get mvp gear/card... that how it work.

This post has been edited by eluna: Aug 25 2021, 05:31 PM
degraw1993
post Aug 25 2021, 09:30 PM

1,892 posts

snake card for 290k consider cheap or not?

im f2p saving for shadow lvl 3 but to think can also fail at 80% its when u save for weeks….
kraziekd
post Aug 25 2021, 09:53 PM

117 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 25 2021, 09:30 PM)
snake card for 290k consider cheap or not?

im f2p saving for shadow lvl 3 but to think can also fail at 80% its when u save for weeks….
I would say any cards that are below 300k considered cheap

34 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Top

0.0234sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:05 AM