Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

UGREEN Dual USB 10,000mAh Mini Power Bank, Compact Yet Robust Power Pack

views

TSvoncrane
post Dec 10 2020, 03:48 PM, updated 4y ago

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Hi everyone.. Now CMCO being lifted in several states d.. Car and restaurants limits removed too.. Sure some of us will be itching to go here, there..maybe finally catch that elusive Pokemon. Oh wait, is Pokemon Go still a thing? tongue.gif .. Anyways, for those in the market for a cheap & compact 10,000mAh power bank? Look no further. This is my review of the UGREEN Dual USB 10,000mAh Mini Power Bank. With the model number PB133, it is a no-frills, lightweight, yet high-capacity battery packing power bank. There are 2 variants of the same model. The "60874" I review here and the "60876". Main difference is the former sports a four-dot LED array, while the latter has a digital digits display instead. AFAIK, the 60876 variant isn't being sold officially by UGREEN Malaysia over here. Either way, i expect both variants to perform similarly.

Attached Image Attached Image

Attached Image

And the review video...In it I show it in action, and talk briefly about the differences between consumer perceived power bank performance, advertised/battery capacity, and the rated capacity. Essentially, why an advertised 10,000mAh power bank can't simply recharge a 4,000mAh battery exactly 2.5x.No worries, made the technical info short & easy to consume by all. FYI, this UGREEN 10,000mAh power bank comes pretty close, as it is able to fully charge both my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 & Lenovo K5 Pro from 0 - 100%, and still had what I reckon is about 10 - 15% capacity left in it. Remember the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and the Lenovo K5 Pro pack 4,000 and 4,050mAh batteries respectively......

It is currently priced on Lazada at RM39.90. However on the upcoming 12.12.2020 sales it'll be priced at RM19.90. That's less than RM20 (for 10,000mAh..NOT 5,000mAh power bank) and not including other possible discounts or voucher usage. Links to all shown in the video (and more) are down below. Kindly smash the like button and sub to my channel. Thanks & shout-out to UGREEN for providing this power bank for review. As always, my opinions are 100% impartial and UGREEN gets to see it at the same time everyone does. I welcome comments and will reply to queries regarding this power bank. notworthy.gif

Purchase Links
Amazon
Official Lazada Malaysia Product Page
UGREEN 65W GaN PD Fast Charger
UGREEN USB3.1 100W Gen2 USB-C to USB-C Thunderbolt 3 10Gbps Multi-functional Cable

Other Noteworthy UGREEN Deals
UGREEN 12.12 Year End Sale on Lazada
UGREEN 1Meter USB-C to USB-A Cable USB
UGREEN USB-C to USB-C Fast Charging PD 60W Cable/Data Cable
UGREEN 3A Magnetic USB-A to USB-C Cable (Head+Cable 100cm long)
UGREEN 3Meters Upgrade Nylon USB-C Cable

UGREEN Specific URLs
Official Product Page
Facebook (Malaysia)
Facebook (Global)
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube

This post has been edited by voncrane: Dec 14 2020, 09:43 AM
TSvoncrane
post Dec 11 2020, 12:34 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Hey man... Whoever you are... You might want to try using your words instead of the report post button... You already pulled this crap just a few minutes after I created this REVIEW thread.. I let it slide.. Only for you to pull the same stunt again. I've got beef with no one and I don't intend to.. I sleep like a baby all night long when I'm not otherwise occupied with the real world. So I advise that you do the same.. I know you've got some anon shizz going on, making you feel all gansta & stuff.. It's clear you've been monitoring my online sessions. As you've reported again just after I made some post replies. Got an issue with my reviews? Time to back it up.. Show thyself here and or drop me a PM. Tis the least civility you can muster.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:38 AM