Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scicom (MSC) Sdn Bhd, Anyone worked there?

views

monara
post Mar 9 2009, 02:46 PM

Enthusiast?
1,008 posts

QUOTE(kadS @ Feb 12 2009, 05:00 PM)
500 is the training allowance at their place for 2 months.
@syaiz
the interview no need to worry..very easy one thumbup.gif
mind to explain about how the interview session goes? is it the same with this:

QUOTE(nieyna_nur @ Feb 17 2009, 02:44 PM)
b4 this i never heard about dis company..myb i not alert the exist of this company...
last month,i was being ask to attend the interview for call centre post done by this company.quite blur bcoz don't know the operation of this company..

on the interview,the participant was more than 10 people.b4 interview,need to take test...need to take 4 test...on my thought,i assume that there was  an interview between interviewer and participant only..

after taking all the test,the interview only take about 5-10 minutes..really quite..
i was given an offer and need to go to training for 2 months.the allowance is rm500 per months and located at pj. but,i need to finish my study before joining the course.

after i have graduate,i need to contact them if i interested with their offer and if there any scholarship available for me..
can anyone explain what happen after that 2 months training... i heard that trainees are guaranteed job after that. so is it the job with scicom or scicom's client, let say company A. then does it mean we are company A staff, or still bonded to scicom?
one more thing, what is scicom about? i read from their site, its bpo. and i've read all the 4 pages here, get many different views though.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:52 PM