Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scicom (MSC) Sdn Bhd, Anyone worked there?

views

cedricturbo
post Apr 26 2011, 06:40 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Dhuang @ Feb 3 2011, 08:56 PM)
Hi there.. I used to come to lowyat.net as a guest only seeking the computer peripherals prices and so on so forth. Never ever crossed my mind that I will one day register as its forum user. However, everything changed when I was offered and interview with Scicom MSC Berhad last Wednesday (2nd of February 2011).

Now when I found this thread it really really make think twice, thrice, and so on so forth. I'm offered to be interviewed for the Air Asia project. Looking at this 6 pages about joining Scicom makes me wonder... I hope the interview session that I get is not for the Contact Centre Training programme because I've went through the Certificate in Business Comm & Customer Service conducted by Scicom Academy last December.

Wow... My heart is truly 50-50 when I read what u guys wrote here. Though a part of me agree that maybe its a nice start since I am a fresh graduate and If i got this, it will be my first job. And I do agree too that we will learn a lot there including building up our patience.

Huhuhu, damn it. Can't wait to test my patience. I'll come back later to let you guys know (despite the fact that this thread was started long time ago..). Wish me luck for the interview.
Did you get the job...... Hw is it.....

Added on April 26, 2011, 6:42 pm
QUOTE(sakura86 @ Mar 3 2011, 11:24 AM)
come 25th floor...I am there...for me, despite what other say...it quite a nice company to work with....other projects i dunno what going on....as long as they pay my salary on time and do not force to work damn long hours...i dun mind...
Bro, can you tell me hw will the interview will be like.....

This post has been edited by cedricturbo: Apr 26 2011, 06:42 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0103sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:17 PM