Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

"Terrible" 2 years old, need guidance to keep occupy

views

TSBboyDora
post Nov 9 2020, 02:32 PM, updated 4y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,093 posts

Hi all,
my daughter ady reach 2 years old ++, now she is very restless and very active.
How am I going to keep my daughter occupy ? I know smart phone and TV is the best ( totally solve all my problems)
but I do not want her to get addicted and spoiled her eyes at the very young age.

She had almost everything (tons of books, colouring books, tons of jigsaw puzzles, few cooking sets, football, stuff toys, dolls etc etc, you name it.) but she get bored easily.
I also know all standard stuff like "you have to be patient, spend more times with her, put your effort,
, talk to her ...... ". but as a working parents during this era, really need guidance from all the experienced parents out there.

Thank you.

ckseong80
post Nov 9 2020, 02:35 PM

Casual
356 posts

Curious, what milk powder do you give her?
TSBboyDora
post Nov 9 2020, 02:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,093 posts

QUOTE(ckseong80 @ Nov 9 2020, 02:35 PM)
Curious, what milk powder do you give her?
I gave her kopi kaw every morning. joking

Morinaga Chil Kid 2
hazril
post Nov 10 2020, 01:43 PM

.: This Is Brazil! :.
3,070 posts

try to find what interests her. like my youngest daughter she likes cooking toys and plush toys. even on youtube kid,she will watch all those videos where the kids play pretend cooking. 2 years old is where there are currently very active. i got 2 elder boys and also very active. hahaha.
faridr
post Nov 17 2020, 03:39 AM

Getting Started
206 posts

You bought her all that, but did you spend time doing it with her?

I always bought stuff for my daughter, and she seems to get bored easily. During first MCO, while working at home, I realise that all she wanted was for someone to spend time colouring with her, play kitchen with her, basically dad / mom to be involved.

But yeah, still have to give phone if I'm having long meeting, or some important task came out.
cyrixgr
post Dec 3 2020, 04:11 PM

1 posts

they need to cope themself
https://www.theschoolrun.com/benefits-of-boredom-for-kids
TSBboyDora
post Dec 8 2020, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,093 posts

QUOTE(cyrixgr @ Dec 3 2020, 04:11 PM)
nice read
qdeeshq
post Dec 9 2020, 07:43 PM

40 posts

Hey @BboyDora! Nice seeing you spending efforts here to find the best way to keep your daughter engaged.

There are many avenues to do that! Try spending some time with her on different activities and helping her to develop hobbies. Riding a bicycle, reading, knitting, solving puzzles and more. Activities that help trigger her right brain activity are definitely recommended.

Though, there should always be some downtime where kids get to enjoy a little bit of screen time (iPhone/ TV). Just make sure you know when to set the limit. If anything, I hope this article helps:
https://www.q-dees.com/blog/children-are-ad...to-smartphones/

Anyway, I'm excited to hear what you will be doing differently to keep your daughter occupied!
BRAINCHECKER GLOBAL GROUP P
post Dec 11 2020, 06:55 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(BboyDora @ Nov 9 2020, 03:32 PM)
Hi all,
How am I going to keep my daughter occupy ? I know smart phone and TV is the best ( totally solve all my problems)
but I do not want her to get addicted and spoiled her eyes at the very young age.

She had almost everything (tons of books, colouring books, tons of jigsaw puzzles, few cooking sets, football, stuff toys, dolls etc etc, you name it.) but she get bored easily.
I also know all standard stuff like "you have to be patient, spend more times with her, put your effort,
, talk to her ...... ". but as a working parents during this era, really need guidance from all the experienced parents out there.

Thank you.
According to our experience, your girl maybe a child that learns very fast. That is why she get bored easily. This type of people in our data pool of analysis result was from a group of high TRC (sorry, it is our specific term tongue.gif ). You must ue the right way so:
1. your daughter will not get bored
2. She will love study
3. You will not feel irritated with her attitude and .... finally surrender to give her handphone and games. Yes, these are bad gadgets for a child development.

Refer to this, an active child improvement using our method of guidance:
2012 Puan Siti did BRAINCHECKER for first and second sons, now have third son seven years old. Puan Siti brought him to do BrainChecker, but she is too regret to do now. Why? Please listen to what she said.
https://www.facebook.com/125674737488345/vi...11796845802814/
Target115 P
post Mar 5 2021, 11:01 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(BboyDora @ Nov 9 2020, 02:39 PM)
I gave her kopi kaw every morning. joking

Morinaga Chil Kid 2
Maybe you should try Nutura Milk, please contact me if you want to know more
SUSPureWhite69
post Mar 23 2021, 03:16 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(BboyDora @ Nov 9 2020, 02:32 PM)
Hi all,

Thank you.

bring her to parks and let her rub around on the field

My sister's children also like that. So after work they will bring them to parks or padang. N let them run for 30mins or so.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:35 PM