8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC - The Shed V53A, EPL - Fulham 0 - 1 Chelsea

views

gry
post Sep 21 2020, 09:16 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(pikafaded @ Sep 21 2020, 09:03 AM)
Sometimes I don't understand why when we have Giroud, Havertz played as a false 9. When we have CHO, Mount played as a winger.
Story of frank lampard.

We can start the game with giroud/tammy upfront,
Werner on the left, Havertz in the middle, CHO on the right.. we got balance lineup but he prefer Mount ahead of pure winger.

gry
post Sep 22 2020, 09:02 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Silva, chiwell IN squad for tomorrow. Mendy in contention. Ziyech Pulisic nearly fit. Tomorrow game probably for first team since we lack games and fitness match.

Against west brom maybe we can see new look squad. Hopefully.
gry
post Sep 23 2020, 11:06 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Sep 23 2020, 08:30 AM)
Mason Mount vs Liverpool

90 minutes
-0 Goals
-0 assist
-0 shots on target
-0 key passes
-0 duels won
-1 shot off target
-2 dribbles completed

Also.the comparison for CHO over his latest match is bit off since he only play 10 mins and we had 2 goals lead.
I remember werner's run ..dribbling..movement more than mount on the flanks vs pool.
Just ridiculous. Starting Mount on the wing ahead of CHO because of workrate pressing and running instead of the actual contribution on the field.
This is similar to Jose starting Oscar, Willian ahead of KDB, Salah.

Fans are not happy when kante is playing attacking instead of dm..but its ok for mount due to his workrate?
Kai on the wing oso orang marah padahal member tak main full 90 lagi. Glaring.
I have no agenda against Mount. He was poor as well. Simple
Agree. We love mount. He is the beast when play at no 8 but not for winger. We got natural winger on CHO.
gry
post Sep 24 2020, 04:10 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Thats why he so dangerous at no 10!!!
gry
post Sep 24 2020, 04:11 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

CHO didnt take the opportunity to impress! Haih
gry
post Sep 24 2020, 04:24 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Giroud link up play really damn good. No wonder hazard said he is the best in term of link up
gry
post Sep 24 2020, 09:33 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(Shanks747 @ Sep 24 2020, 04:38 AM)
Good day in the office  bruce.gif

Hopefully more chemistry will be build over the season.

I like the Tammy x Kai Havert combo drool.gif
Agree.
So if pulisic not fit yet, werner on the left, tammy upfront, CHO on the right, havertz behind tammy.

Lampard confirm this season we will play 4231 and i think we will get Rice since frank said he need someone that can sit at DM because Kante love to chase the ball and win the ball.

gry
post Sep 24 2020, 04:00 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(ahchat @ Sep 24 2020, 12:31 PM)
dunno man...seen the highlight yesterday, it seems we are still shaky at defending  sweat.gif
Slowly la brother.
gry
post Sep 25 2020, 10:55 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Since Ziyech n Pulisic not fit yet, I think abraham upfront, kai bahind, pulisic on the left and for sure mount on the right.

Now i understand why lampard needed DM. (Rice). He need someone that can sit as DM. Kante love to move and chase back the ball, kovacic not DM, jorginho is regista.

If we get Rice, I think jorginho, RCL, Barkley totally dont have chances to play again. We already got kante. So kova, mount plus gilmore competing for no 8 position.

gry
post Sep 27 2020, 01:19 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

You play no natural winger, play an underperforming left back, constantly change the defence. Get what you ask for.
gry
post Sep 27 2020, 01:25 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Sep 27 2020, 01:21 AM)
Why the heck is Zouma not playing???? Heck it's not rocket science. Zouma and Silva speak french. And Zouma is our best defender imo. Playing Christensen + a Silva that is new to PL football. Hebatttt
I dont know his selection of players right now. Tomori good games, christensen play. Alonso worst Left back, he keep playing.

CHO not good enough in training, punished but i dont know what alonso doing that justify his selection by lampard?

gry
post Sep 27 2020, 01:27 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Sep 27 2020, 01:20 AM)
No natural winger but isokey we can have mid who can run  and press...
Anak emas kena letak jugak asalkan main.for me he play okay tonite but still he keep put players at the wrong position!
gry
post Sep 27 2020, 02:29 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

One major issue that I think with our team is the lack of their playing identity. There's no fixed style & every player just seems to do whatever he wants to do & one of the reasons for that is our unstable starting XI.

Since the start of last season to this day, we don't know how our starting XI is gonna look like. Every game, it's a new CB pairing and same goes for the midfield and attack as well. Midfielders are playing at wing. You can only build team chemistry with a stable starting XI.

gry
post Sep 27 2020, 02:35 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Sep 27 2020, 02:30 AM)
Hahaha ya we always struggling to put our first xi as a fan
Hahaha..

No identity. No tactic. No gameplan. This week using this formation and select players, next week also the same. Chiwell already play in carabao cup, today not even on the bench. Half fit chiwell 100 times better than alonso.

Mount best position in midfield but he keep using him at the wrong position. No organisation at all in defend and midfield.

gry
post Sep 27 2020, 09:44 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Sep 27 2020, 09:26 AM)
1. If Mount is playing, he plays through the middle. Simple as that. No more playing him at the wings. He is our omf, and that's that.

2. With Ziyech and Pulisic injured, CHO must start, to bring the natural width. Havertz + Mount as wide midfielders don't work. Would rather play 2 omf. And get the fullbacks to attack more. And instruct Kova and Kante to stay back and help covering them.

3. Werner should be playing up top, not as a winger or midfielder. At times in the game he was playing left, right.

4. Sort out the defense partnership. Why is Zouma not playing? He is our best defender in my books. Zouma + Silva for all games. Playing an error prone Christensen with a first league experience Silva, recipe for disaster.

5. Even if a peak Cech is playing for us, based on our current none existing defending, we will still concede 3. LOL!
Agree with all your point except kante kova combo. Not working because both not discipline enough to sit at DM. Thats why we need DM. (Rice is the best answer).

gry
post Sep 27 2020, 08:12 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Seriously, we dont have clear identity which tactic to play. Too much tinkering. The best formation for us if all players fit is 4231. Werner Pulisic Havertz Ziyech. Problem is, we dont have proper DM to play alongside Kante. A very disciplined DM that sit in front of back four doing dirty job. Thats why we need someone like Ndidi or Rice to partner with Kante and give havertz full freedom. Havertz can rotate with Mount. The problem is, he is lampard godson. First in teamsheet. Haihh...

gry
post Sep 29 2020, 11:37 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Sep 29 2020, 08:45 PM)
Apa lama sgt ziyek dgn pulis ni.

We need to use our strongest team.
Maybe can give bakli 1 start tonite tho.
Injury FC.

gry
post Sep 29 2020, 11:38 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(SohnM @ Sep 29 2020, 10:45 PM)
Anyone know where to watch tonight's match?
You have been invited to install BK Live TV.
Enjoy your favourite football Live Streaming in HD anytime, anywhere.

https://bk8.page.link/TaP5X9vpSdiCYStg9
gry
post Sep 29 2020, 11:38 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(Shanks747 @ Sep 29 2020, 10:32 PM)
astro got show the match ?
Buy android box.. gg astro
gry
post Sep 30 2020, 06:54 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

We dont have gameplan. We dont have tactic. Every game is tinkering. Haih.. not enjoy watching we play.

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0484sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:47 PM