Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Beelink GS-King X (Android + NAS) TV Box Review, S922X-H | ESS HiFi | 4GB RAM | "34TB" | (Review)

views

TSvoncrane
post Jul 26 2020, 02:27 AM, updated 2d ago

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

What's up fam, I hope you are all staying safe out there in these times. Welcome once again to another of my in-depth reviews, where I take you through a device and by the end, hopefully you are more informed and better equipped to make a purchase decision. This time around, it’s the Beelink GS-King X, the successor to the equally Beasty GT-King Pro (they share similar core specs). I've had the recently launched Beelink GS-King X for a couple weeks & has been my daily driver. Basically, Beelink attempts to fill a gap in the market for a decent MULTI-OS, but primarily Android OS powered box with NAS features. I mention MULTI-OS because the GS-King X, like it's siblings is also capable of dual-booting (possible triple-boot) between the android operating system and CoreELEC. In future updates, I’ll also try to confirm that like the GT-King & GT-King Pro models, the EmuELEC emulator also works on it.
Let’s kick off with its specs…

Specifications
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

So some veteran readers would have already noticed the similarities and differences between this here Beelink GS-King X & the GT-King Pro. Nevertheless, here are the main differences between both devices.

Attached Image

Alright and before I get lynched by dedicated standalone NAS owners & community sweat.gif.. Let me quickly address the elephant in the room. Am I expecting this to completely replace the likes of QNAP, Drobo, Western Digital, Asustor & of course "allegedly" Mega boss of NAS systems.. Synology?... Nope! Why? Because I'm a firm believer that certain systems simply need to remain separate hardware in order to function at their best. Nevertheless, and having closely worked with Beelink for over a year (gosh it's been that long huh.. smile.gif ), I'm willing to give this a chance to prove itself. And don't worry, this review as will all my reviews, remains independent & Beelink will be viewing my results at the same time as you are doings so. Especially since this is currently priced around the Nvidia Shield Pro territory. rclxub.gif Those are big shoes to fill in there. So sorry Beelink, I'm going to whack this device for all it's got..Hope you brought your A game.. Sure there's the useful adoptable storage feature with most compatible boxes and mobile devices, Shield TV/Pro included. But let's remember that what sets this GS-King X apart from its competitors, is that this baby can house not one but two 3.5" hard disks, each slot can handle drives up to 16TB. So in addition to the Hopefully blazing fast 64GB internal storage, which can be further expanded by an additional up to 2TB for apps, games, etc.. You can also have an additional (Separate) 32TB of storage to store your data. All of which should be accessible through various means not limited to direct access, NFS, Samba, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP the bundled/dedicated Weline app, and a plethora of cloud storage service software. In my future reviews, I hope to be able to test most of them if not all, and report their transfer speeds. Also which is more friendly to setup and or just plain best to use with the GS-King X. I mean, it's still supposed to be a NAS device. I'll test P2P too, but as always, I've got to be cautious when reporting about it. So like ehem IPTV, If I don't speak much about it? but hint at it's goodness? Kindly understand it works and i don't want to get into legal issues regarding it.

Box & HW Images

So a little bit of history before we jump in... Back in 2016, HiMedia released their flagship Q10 Pro. Some here are fairly familiar about this legendary AV TV box. TBH, it handled Surround Sound formats like a champ thanks to HiMedia's proprietary tech. It had a single 3.5" HDD Bay which supported drives up to 6TB or 8TB, I'm not entirely sure at this point.. AVFAN would you like to weigh in here? .. IIRC, it was the first such consumer device I interacted with...Although HiMedia has refreshed it's hardware, looks and software to better match today's 4K UHD HDR demands? its specs are considered quite obsolete d. Enter, this Beelink GS-King X to take such features & specs to greater height with beefier specs, promising faster & better performance.

Alright, customary intro/rant/history lesson done with, let's focus on the box & how well it can perform in your life.. Due to life, limited time & not wanting to compromise on my extensive testing style, I'm forced to split the full review into chunks. This being the first part in the series.. At this point I encourage you to watch my YouTube video below in its entirety for a more visual review. I show you how to cleanly remove the back cover to access the 2 3.5" HDD bays, how to prepare them with the hooks for insertion, what screwdriver set to use, etc.. I also go into more details in the video, explaining why I setup a certain way la and why you should too. Plus a couple tips and tricks that you can replicate on your device right now to make it faster as well. Else, this would be an even taller wall of text.. tongue.gif

Having used it for awhile, I've gotten used to its size just sitting there on my desk or the TV cabinet... Looking fierce and like it belongs. Definitely a topic starter for the uninitiated guests.. Cuz you know, it's size and that skull design. The box is VERY WELL built... I can't emphasize this enough, you need to feel it to fully appreciate the build quality. It's made of 3mm thick forged magnesium alloy. With every angle showing beautiful metal flow lines & premium craftsmanship.. But all these are moot without adequate air flow, especially with 2 spinning hard disks enclosed. Well, Beelink thought of that. So in addition to a powerful cooling fan, there are plenty strategically placed ventilation holes all around to provide what has been adequate airflow for the internals, successfully pushing hot air out of the device and protecting its valuable internals. Yep, if you are like me, your data is valuable & you don't want to even think you'll have to lose a drive or 2 from overheating. Hardware failure under normal circumstances? Well yeah..So RAID up!

There are two color states and Beelink has 2 special names for them. A TECHNICAL BLUE when it's powered & running and when it's in a standby state? It switches to ENERGY GREEN. This Energy Green color stays on as long as it detects power from the power adapter. For those who would prefer it off? Beelink will added a function to turn it off without having to pull out the cable or hitting the power switch.

Software Screenshots

Google Play Store

CPDT

CPU Monitor

PassMark Performance Test

Antutu V8

To end this Part one..Those IMO, are disappointing Antutu scores. Although, I'm more inclined to blame the Benchmark app itself rather than the box. I show why and explain in details why this is the case. Nevertheless, before the final conclusion of my full review? I'll run the Antutu benchmark tests again and hopefully, I get a smooth operation and befitting scores. Lastly, I have a slight suggestion for Beelink...Dear Beelink, if you going to make premium devices like the GS-King X & at premium pricing? Please fashion or ship such devices with a much better or premium remote than the bundled Flymouse RF controller with microphone.

Attached Image

While it works "alright", accepts & sends voice commands accurately, the air-mouse functions leaves a lot to be desired. IMO, I'd like to see something along the likes of the Minix Neo A3 sporting more dedicated media buttons, decent air-mouse abilities, and a QWERTY keyboard on the other side. So in my review, I'll mostly be controlling the box with my trusty Logitech MK850 Performance keyboard & Mouse combo. It's a great wireless combo suited for higher performance & people who work with multiple devices and OSes. Here are 2 videos I have up.. One detailing how to connect it to an Android box via Bluetooth and the other my unboxing and honest first impressions on it.. Pardon the productions, I'm still getting the hang of these whole YouTube, Video shooting & Editing thingy notworthy.gif .. If interested, Make sure to check them out. And don't worry, I'll push out a proper review on the Logitech MK850 High Performance Keyboard + Mouse combo..

Videos underneath spoiler

Official Beelink Website...GS-King X Product Page
Purchase from Amazon Here...
Service Email
Beelink Youtube Page
Beelink Facebook Page
Beelink Instagram

This post has been edited by voncrane: Aug 7 2020, 10:11 AM
TSvoncrane
post Jul 26 2020, 02:30 AM

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

Text lovers, kindly look beyond the videos below for my text review. However, I encourage you to also watch the videos and evaluate the performance. Video lovers...Hope you enjoy the following review videos... As per usual style, no halfsies.. Took weeks & a ton of work to put out. But hey, it's finally done and minus a few YouTube compliance stuff, I'm glad at how it all turned out. Plan to continue improving.. So... smile.gif ...The usual, kindly smash the like button, share and sub to my channel in appreciation, every bit counts. Thanks. Here's the Part 2 & 3:

Let's kick off with the NAS capabilities, cuz I mean, that and alongside the extra dedicated Hi-Fi audio ports are why this GS-King X was produced. TLDR, I'm quite pleased with the outcome. I'm getting solid network speeds via WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet. Able to successfully transfer files back and forth between the mounted drives and other devices connected via LAN or the Internet. Here are some of the features of the WeLine app (Latest version is v3.0.0.3032 and SS below will look slightly different from the video reviews, as there's been a UI update as well);
*Transfer pictures, music, videos, apps, documents and many other different file types between your device and your computer or other devices.
*Manual or automatic album backups. Basically iCloud or Google Photos backups style but instead of storing on the cloud, your photos and videos are uploaded to preset HDDs in the GS-King X.
*Contacts backup and recovery.
*Run some Local Device Diagnostics.
*Leak-proof Mode: Whereby Internet traffic is automatically blocked if you set it to encrypted/VPN mode.
*Accounts switching, Admin rights transfer, create user accounts with restricted access, etc.
*Stream media off the GS-King X, etc. There's a bundled manual that goes into great detail on all the features.
A con though, the WeLine service operates on a credits system. Credits are used up based on network transfers and tasks.. Meaning that after the initial 50 credits that comes with each box, you'll have to pay extra to topup..Acceptable payment methods include Paypal, WeChat and AliPay. The good news is that, it appears to drain slowly. I used it extensively for my review and daily streams and i'm still at 49.69 credits left. So yep, drains slow I'd say.
Some WeLine App Screenshots

Thankfully, whilst waiting for a possible dedicated app from Beelink.. You can use other completely free to use or paid File Managers that support the Server protocol. Such as Total Commander, Solid Explorer, FX Explorer or X-Plore. I chose to use X-plore and it works perfectly. rclxm9.gif

Game-Play
We also get smooth game-play & emulation. Controller of choice is the Gamesir G4S and as you can see from the videos, it's smooth with minimal or no lag over Bluetooth. I did later hook it up via USB and it seemed smoother, so I left it plugged in for the rest. Games tested includes;
*Real Racing
*Beach Buggy Racing 2
*King of Fighter AllStars
*Dead Trigger 2
*Grimvalor, and
*PPSSPP Emulators running Midnight Club (played smoothly but quite pixelated....Bumping res up led to jerks, etc.. Need to tweak settings to achieve smoother playback at much higher res bump) & God of War: Chains of Olympus (tweaked settings to achieve smooth game-play). Kindly watch the review video for all except that of Midnight Club.

Noise & Temperature
Given that this contains two 3.5" drives, some may be interested in the Noise emanating from the device. I'd say you are good as noises from the two spinning fans & drives are barely audible even when sitting at arm's length. But most of us be using this from at least a couple feet away, blasting much louder audio and ideally wired for maximum NAS performance.. So IMHO, "Noise" is a non-issue. What concerned me the most during my extensive usage, was temperature control. Running it in an air-conditioned environment saw no issues, running it in an uncontrolled temperature environment, does see it get warm to touch after long hours (close to 12 hours) of constant usage, but nowhere near burning feels. I even left it running non-stop for over a week and it survived. I'll leave it on longer. That's the goal anyways.

Media Playback Performance
Disclaimer: My AVR is only able to accurately process/handle audio up to Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD MA..Both being 5.1. I'm unable to personally test for Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X yet. I welcome forummers with higher audio systems, whom are willing to volunteer their equipment for further testing. Because the GS-King X shares certain internals, including the exact same SoC as the Beelink GT-King Pro...I can confirm that the audio expectations over HDMI are the same. Should tweaks be made to the firmware to support Dolby Vision or DTS:X, etc? I'll update the review. Either I personally confirm this and or from a reputable and independent source. Media players of choice remains Kodi, VLC and later dual-booted into CoreELEC. Although on the Android OS end, I leaned towards Kodi more due to familiarity, customization and ease of use. Primary changes to the players would be enabling pass-through tech and HW processing for more oomph.. The following are the results of the tests.

Video (NAS Server pushed to Mobile Devices)
Type: Hi10 Anime Samples
[Underwater] Another - sample H264 Hi10P 1080p.avi (Played smooth and okay)
Clannad After Story OPA - sample HEVC main10 1080p.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: HDR HEVC 10-bit 25fps
Astra DVB Sample.ts (Played smooth and okay)

Type: Dolby Vision
LG Demo DolbyVision Comparison.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
LG Demo DolbyVision Trailer.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: VP9
Eye of the Storm 4K Ultra HD.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
The Redwoods.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
The World in HDR.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: Jellyfish (HEVC + UHD + 10bit)
jellyfish-60-mbps-hd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
jellyfish-250-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
jellyfish-300-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
jellyfish-400-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: 5K Resolution
Snow Monkeys in Japan 5K Retina 60p (Ultra HD).mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: 8K Resolution
PATAGONIA 8K.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

I decided against using the more powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to stream the videos as I wanted to see how it would perform on a lesser device. So all the tests above (present in the Part 2 video review) were conducted on a Lenovo K5 Pro. There were some little hiccups where one can see the phone try to rapidly fill it's cache and stream on.. This was expected. Needless to say, I expect much better performance from more powerful mobile devices or a computer. So IMHO? The Beelink GS-King X really brings it, particularly when handling proper 4K UHD H.265, high bitrate video files over the network.

Other Forms of Media Streaming
*PLEX....Alas Plex is still working on a possible Server app for Android devices. So only way to test is to install and launch the Plex Client app running on the GS-King X and streaming off the Plex Server (a LAN connected PC). (Played smooth and okay)
*HBO Max: (Played smooth and okay)
*Disney+, Hulu & ESPN+: In these here parts (Malaysia), to access these services, one has to run a VPN/DNS service to mask one's origin. I just pray that all these location restrictions be dropped and allow the anyone anywhere to access all titles. Back on track...So I ran one and unfortunately I wasn't able to get these working perfectly... Definitely a VPN/Location issue because other reviewers in the USA have stated that both services work just fine on their units.
*Netflix: Same ol, same ol... maximum 540p resolution on the Android end. But CoreELEC can stream up to 1080p with surround sound.
*iFLix: (Played smooth and okay)
*Crunchyroll: (Played smooth and okay)
*Amazon Prime Video: (Played smooth and okay)
*Twitch: (Played smooth and okay)
*UnifiTV (ATV OS/Style App version): This should work well as the app launches and navigates fine. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually play any content because I don't have any TM UnifiTV account to test. Will update this section in future once I get my hands on one and confirms playback performance.
*Astro Go: Works...but involves a workaround to bypass root checking. I'd rather not discuss this in public..Sorry, don't want the loophole to get patched like the previous ones. Meanwhile I've feedback to Beelink about the buggy Root Switch. (pssstt, fix done...final testing stages...can't say more..till the switch is complete and fw update pushed.. sweat.gif )

Video (Off 3.5" or USB Drive)
Type: Hi10 Anime Samples
[Underwater] Another - sample H264 Hi10P 1080p.avi (Played smooth and okay)
Clannad After Story OPA - sample HEVC main10 1080p.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: HDR HEVC 10-bit 25fps
Astra DVB Sample.ts (Played smooth and okay)

Type: Dolby Vision
LG Demo DolbyVision Comparison.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
LG Demo DolbyVision Trailer.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: VP9
Eye of the Storm 4K Ultra HD.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
The Redwoods.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
The World in HDR.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: Jellyfish (HEVC + UHD + 10bit)
jellyfish-60-mbps-hd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
jellyfish-250-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
jellyfish-300-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)
jellyfish-400-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: 5K Resolution
Snow Monkeys in Japan 5K Retina 60p (Ultra HD).mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: 8K Resolution
PATAGONIA 8K.mkv (Played smooth and okay)

Type: BDMV Folders (Played smooth and okay)

YouTube up to 8K UHD (Played smooth and okay)

With normal files playback through Kodi & VLC, I typically leave as stock, no need to preset a custom cache size for video buffering and playback. VLC occasionally required a moment to catch up & resume playback. About 2 seconds, then it's smooth again. Though if you rewind it back, through areas it has played, the delay is absent. It just plays pretty much instantly. This wouldn't concern most, as majority of the common files to be played won't even have bit-rates over 100mbps. It's nice to know that the SoC is more than capable.

HD Audio Passthrough
Android
Dolby Digital (also known as Dolby AC-3) No issues on either Kodi/VLC
Dolby Digital Plus (also known as Enhanced AC-3) No issues on either Kodi/VLC
Dolby TrueHD No issues on VLC...Kodi on the other hand could only passthrough core Dolby audio.
DTS-HD MA No issues on VLC...Kodi on the other hand could only passthrough core DTS audio.
Dolby ATMOS **Core Dolby is processed and passed on.
DTS:X **Core DTS is processed and passed on.

Thankfully there's CoreELEC and I have it on good terms that Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X IS supported. Just connect the proper equipment, boot into CE and enable the Passthru options... Voila!

Pros
*It's a very quick device.. Even the Internet speed-test via the Ookla app was completed in what seems to be the blink of an eye. Apps are downloaded and installed from the Play Store quite fast too.
*Plenty of ports to appease USB & Hi-Fi audio lovers. No RS232 port.. tongue.gif
*OTA update is present and works fresh OOTD...Here's a How to video of it in action;

*The design (IMO) is quite good, with adequate and stylishly placed ventilation holes. Build quality is definitely the best so far too. There's something about the heft and feel that feels just right.
*Bundled 8GB Micro-SD card containing CoreELEC OS. This is a nice touch as you don't have to fumble with the "small stuff" on how to set it up AND best thing is that it'll auto-update itself at first launch.
*HDMI-CEC & Bluetooth works okay.
*Voice Assistant using the bundled remote works. If you face any issues, try pressing and holding down the mic button, wait a second or 2 then speak. Your command should be captured.
*Device is rooted and so AdAway works. Great for most pesky ads.
*Latest Smart YouTube & YouTube for Android TV works great. Plays up to 8K UHD videos smoothly. It's remote friendly and so I advise installing these over the mobile variant from the Play Store.
*Elementum works with the default options in Kodi. I expect Quasar and the rest to work as intended too.
*The bundled remote is basic, given the price point..I expect a better remote with more dedicated media buttons, etc .. As it supports both Voice input and air mouse mode. Buttons feel good to click, with a rubbery texture on top. Best to get a third party air mouse though with keyboard for easier data entry.
*The remote’s power key can be set as either “Sleep Now”, “Shutdown”, or “Restart”. Best to set as “Sleep Now” as this puts the device to sleep. press the power button on the remote to Sleep/Wake up the device.
*Press & Hold the power button to bring up the Power off menu. Shows Power off, Restart and Screenshot.
*The typical ehem apps work without issues.
*Since receiving the device, we've had two FW updates to squash pesky bugs. Naturally, we expect additional firmware updates, as more "kinks" have been reported and fixes are being made.

Expected "Norms"
*Bluetooth 4.1 vs the latest 5.0.. Just like the Beelink GT-King Pro.
*Not stock Android TV OS. I remain hopeful for an official ATV OS. Thankfully the community has gotten right on that and there appears to be at least 2 Custom ROMs out there. I'll check em out.
*There appears to be a slight Ethernet connection issue. Shows as not connected (Internet works though) until one toggles on and off the WiFi button. Then it correctly shows as connected. This is only in the "Device Preferences" area only.
*There's no "fake WiFi status" to allow apps to think they are connected to a WiFi network. Downloading additional files for apps/games such as Asphalt 8, requires one to be connected to a WiFi network before it commences downloading. Also, can't have both Ethernet & WiFi connected simultaneously. Has to be either or. So in order to use WiFi, one must first disconnect the Ethernet cable. Then only will the WiFi connection establish, else it keep throwing an error.. A FW update should fix this in due time. However, with "Fake WiFi status", such apps are tricked into thinking the Ethernet connection is a (you guessed it) connected WiFi network. For those who's devices are far from their wireless router and or get significant speeds over cable than WiFi, this is a noteworthy feature. Hopefully, such is implemented in the future.
*Widevine CDM Security Level 1
*No Netflix FHD+ on the Android end, at least not through the easy install from Play Store and login method. Had to side-load. Similarly with the GT-King & Pro models, there is a pre-loaded app market/source bundled with the FW, one can find compatible apps to click-install. Saves some hassle to go fetch from other sources. Non-issue though as all three devices do support dual-booting into CoreELEC. Which supports Netflix @1080p + Surround sound.
*Broken Root Enable & Disable Switch....Fix being implemented..

Conclusion
Naturally, it isn't all pros.. Which leads me to my 3-on-3 conclusion. So the three things I dislike the most are;
1. I would still like to see a dedicated NAS functions app directly from Beelink. Especially as the bundled WeLine app runs on credits that need to be recharged once depleted. Thankfully and as shown in the Part 2 video, there are other third-party file managers, apps, and services that help one max the GS-King X's potential..All without paying a single extra dollar. Beelink is currently working on this and we'll see what the future brings.
2. Given it's high entry cost, capable hardware, the amount of dedicated Hi-Fi audio ports and chips. I expected better surround sound passthrough capabilities this time around. Right now, the maximum one can get (on the Android OS side) is DTS-HD MA & Dolby TrueHD. Dolby ATMOS or DTS:X is only supported in CoreELEC. Basically similar to the previous Beelink Android TV Box flagship, the GT-King Pro. I would love to see improvements in that area. And,
3. Lastly, that dysfunctional Root Switch. Something is clearly wrong with its implementation. I'll be feeding all these back to Beelink and expecting fixes to be rolled out as soon as they can.

That done, here are the top three things i love about this Beelink GS-King X...

1. Excellent Build quality + Easy Installation and Removal of the two 3.5" SATA drives.
2. Being able to dual-boot with CoreELEC. EmuELEC might be possible, I'll check it out at a later date and report back. Actually most of Beelink's Android TV boxes can dual-boot or even triple-boot OSes.
3. Lastly, the NAS features. I've always wanted a high storage capacity, solid media player/streamer/seed-box. Basically a single highly customizable device that with some technical know how and workarounds, one is able to bend it to one's will. And I think this just might be the device. PROVIDED, the firmware is improved as time goes on and I expect to put in some extra work myself.

I'm overly impressed with the performance so far and would recommend the GS-King X for anyone who wants a decent multiple OS booting device with NAS features.

This post has been edited by voncrane: Yesterday, 02:36 AM
TSvoncrane
post Jul 26 2020, 02:31 AM

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

Reserved For Future Purposes..... notworthy.gif
Sterneye
post Jul 29 2020, 01:30 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

It's very cool, I like to see that you've done a great job and you really know the subject because I don't get a really professional look at our subject that often. And I'm glad that people really want to get to the bottom of it.
TSvoncrane
post Aug 1 2020, 10:41 PM

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

QUOTE(Sterneye @ Jul 29 2020, 01:30 AM)
It's very cool, I like to see that you've done a great job and you really know the subject because I don't get a really professional look at our subject that often. And I'm glad that people really want to get to the bottom of it.
Hi and thanks for the compliments. I try to do a very thorough job of my reviews as I was plagued by the exact same points you speak on. Usually, i look up a review of an item I'm interested in. Only to sometimes have more questions than answers.. sweat.gif .. That "frustration" has helped me to make reviews from a real world usage pov.. What it feels like to actually own the device, what performance you should expect to receive, etc.. Ensuring there are no surprises cuz what you see me report is truly what you'll get. So please help me help you and others.. if there are specific tests and or scenarios you'd like me to run it through? Do let me know and I'll do my best to recreate it within my capabilities. notworthy.gif

Oh yeah, Like, share and sub to my channel yeah... Every little bit counts.. Thanks.
TSvoncrane
post Aug 4 2020, 11:59 PM

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

Hey fam.... The remaining video reviews are up and ready for consumption. Text Lovers, Don't worry... I won't leave you hanging, I'll sort you out in a bit.. All, feel free to enjoy the videos & comment. As per usual style, no halfsies.. sweat.gif Took weeks & a ton of work to put out. But hey, it's finally done and minus a few YouTube compliance stuff, I'm glad at how it all turned out. Plan to continue improving.. So... smile.gif ...The usual, kindly smash the like button, share and sub to my channel in appreciation, every bit counts. Thanks. Here's the Part 2 & 3:

TSvoncrane
post Aug 7 2020, 09:33 AM

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

Attached Image

Portsgasm... shocking.gif wub.gif ... Hi all, just want to alert you good folks about Beelink's latest device being crowdfunded on Indiegogo. It's the GT-R Pro, an upgrade version of the Mini PC GT-R. During the this campaign period, scheduled to run from now till Tuesday, 15 September 2020. You can buy GT-R Pro Mini PC at 40% off, which also happens to be a lower price than GT-R. This is a rare opportunity as it's only limited to the first 200 buyers. So if this beastly looking device has caught your attention? Head on over to IndieGoGo link to view detailed specs and secure yours.

TSvoncrane
post Yesterday, 02:39 AM

Noir et fier!
6,761 posts

Hey all... Post #2 above now carries the rest of the full text review... Enjoy!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th August 2020 - 08:12 AM