Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [GUIDE] All About Dispute Tag, Learn More about it here

rayanne
post May 27 2009, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(madeleine_1406 @ May 20 2009, 09:30 PM)
i cant even got to contact her lol!!!call her up but no wan answer!!!!!
until today it have being 3 month dee!!!!im sure all preoder wont take tht long lol!! : furious:
y does all those thing always happen to me wan!!!
i think there is guideline for newbies to go tru. it is NOT recommended to buy from newbie and should look for safe trader tag. but i always see people buy from newbie due to the fact they want cheaper price. at the end of the day,they are on risk moneyflies.gif
sKyWiR3pT3lTd
post Feb 6 2010, 04:45 PM

Spirits Of Shankly
6,059 posts

QUOTE(rayanne @ May 27 2009, 05:30 PM)
i think there is guideline for newbies to go tru. it is NOT recommended to buy from newbie and should look for safe trader tag. but i always see people buy from newbie due to the fact they want cheaper price. at the end of the day,they are on risk moneyflies.gif
By having safe trader tag, doesn't mean you're saint mate..everyone has their own way of doing trade. So do you..so be happy with you tag then..

I mean, its always one thing about trust, whether you like or not , you live with it, unless you find somethin' fishy about newbies, we always have place to hang onto.. thumbup.gif
adhoc
post May 23 2011, 03:58 PM

5 Star Trader
1,384 posts

QUOTE(sKyWiR3pT3lTd @ Feb 6 2010, 04:45 PM)
By having safe trader tag, doesn't mean you're saint mate..everyone has their own way of doing trade. So do you..so be happy with you tag then..

I mean, its always one thing about trust, whether you like or not , you live with it, unless you find somethin' fishy about newbies, we always have place to hang onto.. thumbup.gif
At least seller with safe trader have a proven good track record.
breaker84
post Dec 29 2011, 09:58 PM

\\//\\//\\//\\//
1,713 posts

can i ask here why this user got dispute tag...??
i just make a deal with him, didn't realise that dispute tag...
but the deal was success, he deliver excellent item, on time and kind too...
want to buy some more, but that that dispute tag make me think twice...
AurasphereShafiee
post Oct 2 2018, 08:39 PM

0 posts

Guys I need help. I don't know where else to ask. I recently transferred money to a guy's account for his copy of God Of War. This was on the 29th of september. Everything went well but since two days ago ive been asking him if there are any updates on my parcel, and ive been sending him messages everyday till today waiting for a reply but he havent replied, even though i clearly saw he was online. Then tonight suddenly he has the 'dispute' tag and well I figured I got scammed i guess. Thing is this dude sells alot of stuff and also put the game i bought's status as "sold". His account name is 'zltech'. It just really sucks to lose money just like that since Im still in school with super limited income :/

Any help would be really appreciated!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:42 PM