Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Secretlab chair owner, how’s your chair holding up, Secretlab chair experience after 1 year

views

rhendy87
post Jun 4 2020, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(StuartLee2015 @ Jun 3 2020, 10:52 PM)
yeah, so now i left with both the 1st bought backrest and seatbase which i repaired but end up not the same as original , still in my cabinet without armrest, wheelbase, reclining mechanism and wheels. not to worry, i've got Softweave to sit on now..

They also mentioned that our climate (both Singapore/Malaysia as far as i know ), is humid, so PU crack.... lol... but if that's so.... why do car's seat PU ( original upholstery from factory ) last longer , my car Vios 2014 already 6 years, used daily, exposed to UV, heat, more humid, didn't crack? They left with no words and then apologized.

So in the end, Fabric still triumph over PU. I also learned that Soft-touch material like what Secretlab marketed as PRIME PU 2.0, is still the same thing , all those lab test is non-existent, and doesn't prove real world usage, and in time, it will crack cause the black/colored PU is so thin.
how is the comfort of secretlab chair compare to vios chairseat?

i have no problems sitting on a car seat for hours.But some reviewers say SL chairs are very stiff canot sit for hours.

This post has been edited by rhendy87: Jun 4 2020, 12:43 PM
rhendy87
post Jun 5 2020, 09:23 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(StuartLee2015 @ Jun 4 2020, 07:27 PM)
More or less the same sitting experience.... they are used to sponge type i guess.... the SecretLab chair are very comfortable.
Thanks for the information.if it is more or less the same,im confuse why alot of those angmoh say its like sitting on a concrete.I wonder what they are sitting on their ass lol.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:42 AM