Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

anyone know Vince Tan?, Live seminar and giveaway during crisis

views

lornacarolyn
post Sep 22 2020, 01:12 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(phoenix321 @ Apr 9 2020, 08:41 AM)
hi, I attended Vince Tan Entrepreneur Masterclass in March 2020 after paying RM4,997 with full trust in his methods as he showed how successful he is and how he has helped others.

During the course only did i realise another RM35,000 is required to be his mentee and another few hundreds to know the details of digital marketing.

As I could not fork out more, the seminar was more of a motivational session. The contents taught during the three days were not specifics, mostly anyone already know such as it's free to upload videos on youtube, fb and linkedin very important,crowdfunding, etc.

I wish Vince Tan made it clear in the first place that the Masterclass is useful only for those who can afford to pay more to know specifics. Now only do I realise that he is a mastermind and have used influencing,persuasive words to make us, gullible sheep, to believe.

Then Covid-19 happens...without job ...i requested for refund because those were my last savings but of course nothing. For a great man of such reputation,calibre, I don't believe he can be so indifferent: what about all his past pupils who have put hopes on him, could not move on and now in difficult situation.

Maybe I'm wrong to write this and I stand corrected. Maybe there is some truth...I hope to create awareness and for people to be careful before they sign up anything.
I thought I was the only one! He came to Kota Kinabalu to promote his upcoming world masterclass. And I tell you, he is one very good speaker that can brainwash you and convince you that you will become a millionaire once you have attended his masterclass. Guess what, I registered as well. Discounted fees from RM10k to RM5997. And he promised if the participant is not satisfied during the first day, he will refund the money. So being desperate, I sacrifice my money (to be honest, I am really broke, and the money is really important to me) in hope I can learn and improve my finances. Long story short, I attended the first day. And it was during MCO, and everything is on zoom conference. Imagine having 500 participant in a zoom conference, with no control on the mute. So noisy, everybody want to talk, the organizer also so stupid cannot even handle. And the organizer was world masterclass, and Life Academy. Besides, so many technical issues during the first day. And all content is so basic, and assuming the participant is already an entrepreneur somewhere. Need to remind you I am from zero, and I want to learn from scratch. So I have decided the 3 days course is not for me, and I have requested for refund as what they have promised. Emailed Life Academy and World Masterclass and they asked me to fill in a form for refund, and informed that I will receive my refund within 30 days. And tell you what, I have followed up with them every few weeks, and they said the 30 days is not due yet. After the 30 days, I asked again. So many excuses, until the World Masterclass informed me that the Life Academy is not able to be contacted. I messaged the person in charged, and my message was not sent until now. World masterclass informed again that they are waiting for their company in LA for bla bla bla. Some of the students that are requested for refund already got their refund, and maybe the refund is using cheque, that’s why a bit late. All excuses. Promised me another week. Asked again through email and whatsapp and no more reply until now. Blaming Life Academy for they are the one who received the money and they are unable to contact them. It has been 2 months, and I have decided to just report this to the police. That is my hard earned money, and during this time of MCO, they can even have the audacity to steal people’s money. Imagine 500 participant x RM5997. And still they cannot even pay the refund? SO HERE I WANT TO INFORM THE WORLD, PLEASE, THIS IS SERIOUSLY A SCAM. Unless you are really rich and doesn’t mind your money to be spent or been used simply like that, then go on. But me, I am a mother of two with average job trying hard to make a living, and hoping high to the promise of this course and feel safe of the “‘money back guarantee” being cheated just like that. Hey Vince Tan, I Hope one day you will read this. I am trying hard to find his email to put him into the conversation with his organizing team regarding his promise for refund, but to no avail. And yes, I am still going to report to the police. I wonder how many people out there are having the same bad experiences with me. What a very dirty organization.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 PM