Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> anyone know Vince Tan?, Live seminar and giveaway during crisis

views

TSBlackG
post Apr 7 2020, 10:49 PM, updated 2y ago

Casual
308 posts

he took opportunity to do LIVE during COVID19 when everyone stay at home biggrin.gif
Vince Tan is going to do Facebook LIVE to share with us how we can fight the crisis using digital marketing.

Click the link below to join the LIVE together with me and there are fabulous prizes we can get!
referral link ahead:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

user posted image

This post has been edited by BlackG: Apr 16 2020, 01:55 AM
dagnarus
post Apr 7 2020, 10:50 PM

Casual
300 posts

He lacked the letter n and t.

Come back when he got it.
Boom Mortar
post Apr 7 2020, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

mintak huruf N , halim
2feidei
post Apr 7 2020, 10:54 PM

Ayam tatau, ayam virgin (c)
2,817 posts

scammer, duwan
danieln
post Apr 7 2020, 10:55 PM

Regular
1,142 posts

so TS = vince tan

ok, now we know who u r
ticke
post Apr 7 2020, 11:02 PM

****E***y*u***i***@**
1,463 posts

QUOTE(BlackG @ Apr 7 2020, 10:49 PM)
he took opportunity to do LIVE during COVID19 when everyone stay at home biggrin.gif
Vince Tan is going to do Facebook LIVE to share with us how we can fight the crisis using digital marketing.

Click the link below to join the LIVE together with me and there are fabulous prizes we can get!
referral link ahead:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

lets see what we can absorb tomorrow
that's how he earn money. rolleyes.gif
Michaelbyz23
post Apr 7 2020, 11:03 PM

Born as a Malaysian, Die as a New Yorker.
4,270 posts

Great guy, great life mentor, and great business coach.
I went to his Masterclass last year.
tvcat
post Apr 7 2020, 11:03 PM

Mr. Dumb Dumb
2,156 posts

who?
TSBlackG
post Apr 7 2020, 11:05 PM

Casual
308 posts

QUOTE(Michaelbyz23 @ Apr 7 2020, 11:03 PM)
Great guy, great life mentor, and great business coach.
I went to his Masterclass last year.
great to hear that. what business u in?
Irzani
post Apr 7 2020, 11:48 PM

Just you know why .. why u and i ...
2,936 posts

Advertisement.. kasi ban TS
porselinaheart
post Apr 7 2020, 11:50 PM

Old Timer
576 posts

I'll take a consonant, the letter N
pokchik
post Apr 8 2020, 12:13 AM

I'm getting too old for this shit
1,107 posts

Ni Vince yang menang AF1 dulu ke?
TSBlackG
post Apr 8 2020, 01:44 PM

Casual
308 posts

2 hours 45 mins to go guys. ready for LIVE event?
phoenix321 P
post Apr 9 2020, 08:41 AM

Probation
0 posts

hi, I attended Vince Tan Entrepreneur Masterclass in March 2020 after paying RM4,997 with full trust in his methods as he showed how successful he is and how he has helped others.

During the course only did i realise another RM35,000 is required to be his mentee and another few hundreds to know the details of digital marketing.

As I could not fork out more, the seminar was more of a motivational session. The contents taught during the three days were not specifics, mostly anyone already know such as it's free to upload videos on youtube, fb and linkedin very important,crowdfunding, etc.

I wish Vince Tan made it clear in the first place that the Masterclass is useful only for those who can afford to pay more to know specifics. Now only do I realise that he is a mastermind and have used influencing,persuasive words to make us, gullible sheep, to believe.

Then Covid-19 happens...without job ...i requested for refund because those were my last savings but of course nothing. For a great man of such reputation,calibre, I don't believe he can be so indifferent: what about all his past pupils who have put hopes on him, could not move on and now in difficult situation.

Maybe I'm wrong to write this and I stand corrected. Maybe there is some truth...I hope to create awareness and for people to be careful before they sign up anything.

zstan
post Apr 9 2020, 08:53 AM

10k Club
All Stars
14,657 posts

QUOTE(phoenix321 @ Apr 9 2020, 08:41 AM)
hi, I attended Vince Tan Entrepreneur Masterclass in March 2020 after paying RM4,997 with full trust in his methods as he showed how successful he is and how he has helped others.

During the course only did i realise another RM35,000 is required to be his mentee and another few hundreds to know the details of digital marketing.

As I could not fork out more, the seminar was more of a motivational session. The contents taught during the three days were not specifics, mostly anyone already know such as it's free to upload videos on youtube, fb and linkedin very important,crowdfunding, etc.

I wish Vince Tan made it clear in the first place that the Masterclass is useful only for those who can afford to pay more to know specifics. Now only do I realise that he is a mastermind and have used influencing,persuasive words to make us, gullible sheep, to believe.

Then Covid-19 happens...without job ...i requested for refund because those were my last savings but of course nothing. For a great man of such reputation,calibre, I don't believe he can be so indifferent: what about all his past pupils who have put hopes on him, could not move on and now in difficult situation.

Maybe I'm wrong to write this and I stand corrected. Maybe there is some truth...I hope to create awareness and for people to be careful before they sign up anything.
Rich and successful people won't share their methods with you unless you are their source of income..
Patrick Star
post Apr 24 2020, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(phoenix321 @ Apr 9 2020, 08:41 AM)

hi,

i also attended vince tan 3 days entrepreneur masterclass in 2018.. generally didnt teach much and the course is highly priced. more to a gathering event and just for him to show off to outsider so next round more youngsters will join.

the team uses marketing gimmick.. they said to go to the next level of their class need to go thru interview and only those qualified will be selected. sounds so wow right.. i chit chat with some of the students there and actually all also qualified. but need to pay RM20,000.. i not sure how many paid.. but is a big scam show.

nowadays many previews on internet and social media to attract people to sign up courses which cost few thousands and more. i wont say all but mostly is full scam or semi-scam. myself also burn some money. is heartaching to see people burn money in this especially those financially tight.

i not sure in malaysia any organization or law to tackle all these people.. Like in USA have FTC to tackle internet marketer scammer. if any of you here know of any method let me know. to prevent more fall into the trap.

thanks

Dezs
post Apr 28 2020, 10:11 AM

Casual
447 posts

Muka mcm scammer - minta penumbuk, simple engrish also kenot > And more importantly, MOST importantly - missing the n+t topkek..

BS goes a long way nowadays.
ladycooper
post Apr 28 2020, 02:38 PM

Enthusiast
848 posts

Marketing in the New Normal

The MarketingFest 2020 sends attendees home with bigger networks and knowledge about SEO, mobile, growth, analytics, content, and beyond.

Date: 29 & 30 April 2020 (Wed & Thu)
Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm

Agenda: https://www.marketingfest.asia/
FreddyPotato P
post Apr 30 2020, 03:12 PM

Probation
3 posts

These network/affiliate marketing people are just fake gurus in my opinion. Some people call them Contrepreneurs. Their whole strategy is pulling you into a sales funnel and upselling you stupidly expensive courses.

First they do a free so call "Live seminar", then they will hype you up and present a bunch of stuff that is general knowledge which you could just learn from google, after that they will tell you they have a special mentoring or better course for some ridiculous price but for you, oh not you, you are special so they give u a discount, then they tell you it's limited seat even when no one signs up.. haha too many of these internet marketers already.

please check out Coffeezilla or Mike Winnet Channel on youtube exposing these kind of MO.

Then again this is just my opinion and i do not represent what this guy is offering.
Dezs
post May 9 2020, 12:32 AM

Casual
447 posts

Kasi update to just some rage attempt to lash out at stupid ads.. but the journey down the rabbit hole has actually uncovered a lot more lulz.

I am actually enjoying this - using Google Search to prove how ridiculously bad these guys are and how Google Search would actually train me a lot better LMAO.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4957922

This post has been edited by Dezs: May 9 2020, 12:32 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th May 2021 - 06:57 PM