views

sweet_pez
post Mar 26 2020, 10:34 AM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,607 posts

QUOTE(shuhuan @ Mar 23 2020, 10:16 PM)
i can't be financially independent, so it's not an option yet.
You know, even if you're divorced, he still needs to provide for you and your child.

Just imagine depending on him like this for another 20, 30, 40 and more years to come... if it doesn't give you any hope or happiness, I'll suggest seriously considering alternatives like starting to look for job, start with some side income based on things you can do. Plan for the future. All of us can be independent... so long you ask for help, there will be help. I'm sure you have relatives or family members on your side whom you can ask for assistance to find a job, and confide your situation with a friend or relative/ family that you can trust. You need someone to listen to you and share your frustration with.

Lastly, if the current psychiatrist isn't working, change a new one. Sometimes compatibility with the counsellor is also pretty important. Also seek a marriage counsellor to help salvage this relationship.

This post has been edited by sweet_pez: Mar 26 2020, 10:35 AM
sweet_pez
post Mar 26 2020, 05:10 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,607 posts

QUOTE(shuhuan @ Mar 26 2020, 12:29 PM)
Thank you.
With this mco going on, he seems to start realizing his mother is a real pain to live with.
Sometimes there's possibly good outcome from a bad situation. I can only say, hang in there for your child - whatever decision you make. He/ she is your priority; hope things will improve for you soon.
sweet_pez
post Apr 1 2020, 09:48 AM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,607 posts

Maybe toMochika27 can help to shed some light about this situation/ thread thumbsup.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0264sec    0.81    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th May 2020 - 05:33 PM