Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is the tyre already need change?

views

Professor Factass
post Feb 28 2020, 10:58 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(moiskyrie @ Feb 28 2020, 06:50 PM)
Brake new one, brake disc just skim as the tyre shop change hard brake pad for me and it scratch the disc...
So I take to perodua change to soft brake pad...
Now want go that tyre shop change tyre also scare
Cos they change hard brake pad to me,
Car battery giv me old battery (used battery), which I very wierd my car battery kong in less that 3 month....
I would keep the hard pads. Better bite than OEM Perodua pads. I'm currently using Perodua pads and they are horrible. Soft, not much bite and the amount of brake dust is crazy. My front wheels are black from the brake dust. If the brake pads eats or scratches the rotors just replace them when they get really bad. Myvi rotors are very cheap. They are around RM 120 for one pair. Plenty of aftermarket brands making rotors for Myvi.
TSmoiskyrie
post Feb 29 2020, 09:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,990 posts

Perodua pad no dust, while the tyre shop hard pad got many dust and my rim become black just from 1 trip.....
Luqaz19 P
post Feb 29 2020, 10:16 AM

Probation
11 posts

QUOTE(AdrianS_99 @ Feb 28 2020, 05:14 PM)
TRUST ME,DONT BUY CC6 & ECO2 puke.gif

Tire was most important on you vehicle,for me i would buy B,T,M brand for sure,expensive vs your safety
What you prefer?better i purchase expensive best tire,eat roti also can
According to your logic TS should change rims to 16 inch so he can buy PS4. Cause XM2+ hardly a good tyre also.

Nah CC6 won't kill you unless you do 100 on rainy days. But you'll be fine if drive casually.

I've tried CC5 previously. Then Hankook V2 c2, Viking PT6 and my current tyre on PS4 205/50R16. Since I drive family car casually, not much different except during wet days which PS4 gave me more confident to speed.
AdrianS_99
post Mar 2 2020, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Luqaz19 @ Feb 29 2020, 10:16 AM)
According to your logic TS should change rims to 16 inch so he can buy PS4. Cause XM2+ hardly a good tyre also.

Nah CC6 won't kill you unless you do 100 on rainy days. But you'll be fine if drive casually.

I've tried CC5 previously. Then Hankook V2 c2, Viking PT6 and my current tyre on PS4 205/50R16. Since I drive family car casually, not much different except during wet days which PS4 gave me more confident to speed.
HAHA Bro,Up to you lah,that was my recommendation
I would say That two tire are not good for me because i have bad experienced on that two tire before

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
2.0311sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:11 AM