Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hotel buffet wedding dinner, advice needed

views

TSjosephcvh
post May 26 2020, 12:35 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(HAO91 @ May 25 2020, 10:10 PM)
Hi hi, do you mind to PM me the minimum spending if you received reply from Lemon Garden?
Hi, have not asked yet coz planned to do it on end of next year so I got quite some time left, probably will start to inquire on next year onward or maybe won't be doing it depending on Covid19 progress.
Vice versa, if you have asked, I would like to know too. smile.gif
minikirin
post Aug 27 2020, 02:53 PM

9 posts

Hi! I did my ROM & Lunch Buffet at Le Meridien KL back in 2018. Everything was done around 10k for 60+ guests (food ordered for 50px and with plenty of leftovers). Inclusive of free bridal suite as well as usage of their poolside glasshouse for the ceremony. It was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding. We had time to actually interact with our guests during lunch and the food was superb!

QUOTE(josephcvh @ Feb 12 2020, 05:32 PM)
Hi all,

Has anyone tried held wedding dinner at hotel buffet? e.g. Lemon Garden? Mosaic? or etc?

Was thinking to do a simple wedding dinner, and just invite close friends and close relatives for a simple dinner.

Not going to do traditional chinese wedding dinner.

Why I chose buffet? Guest can eat all they want. And leave whenever they want. Me and my partner able to interact with all the guest whilst they are eating and so on.

Any comments or suggestion are welcome.

Thanks guys.
cucumber
post Jul 17 2023, 04:56 PM

Enthusiast
779 posts

How was your wedding TS? Which one did you choose?

Been thinking of doing the same as I hate the traditional Chinese wedding dinner.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:09 AM