> Malaysia Youtube Content Creator Group

views

Syfq
post Jun 26 2020, 12:37 AM

Sense of Definition
1,136 posts

Hi guys need to reach 1k subs !

https://www.youtube.com/hammanchronicle

" Content is about tech , custom design , modding , pc hardware .

chrisseow please add me

Gon Freaks
post Jun 26 2020, 12:53 AM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(Syfq @ Jun 26 2020, 12:37 AM)

[email=chrisseow]chrisseow[/email]  please add me
sure. subs me as well pls.
Syfq
post Jun 26 2020, 12:58 AM

Sense of Definition
1,136 posts

QUOTE(Gon Freaks @ Jun 26 2020, 12:53 AM)
sure. subs me as well pls.
done!!! bro

uoxtremor
post Jun 26 2020, 01:45 AM

19 posts

mine also

Nivierheim Stage

- https://www.youtube.com/user/nivierheim
drexar
post Dec 13 2020, 08:53 AM

Drexar21.my
718 posts

QUOTE(Syfq @ Jun 26 2020, 12:37 AM)

[email=chrisseow]chrisseow[/email]  please add me
Nice youtube channel. Dah subscribe thumbup.gif
voncrane
post Dec 15 2020, 09:53 AM

Noir et fier!
6,971 posts

Hi all... Was browsing around and stumbled upon this here thread. Glad to see it exists. Couple months ago, I joined YouTube as a creator and trying to work my way up organically. Basically I got fed up watching half-baked reviews that left me asking more unanswered questions than I went in. Thus decided to test and review devices from the perspective of a real world user, offering deeper insights to help people decide if that device is really worth it, before you shell out your hard earned cash. Since I've got some tiny IT skills as well, I make tutorial videos showing how to fix or setup stuff. It's all been going reasonably well. Except that for some reason YouTube recently started age-restricting some of my videos. Here's the thing, I NEVER use profanities in any of my videos, my content are 100% original, I also make it clear what the videos are and include disclaimers for some. I don't do click-baits or even show myself in my videos much less nudity. So it boggle my mind why there are being restricted. Hundreds of thousands of way more violent, gory, profanity-filled, etc videos are up on YouTube and not age-restricted. None of my videos are targeted at kids and I make sure to tick that box specifying that during the upload. I need help on this guys.. What am I doing wrong as it is pretty demotivating to pump in hours and hours of sleepless nights only to face such outcomes.

Let's take this video as an example.

Excuse the high noob-ness, just began then and still improving with each upload. I have watched it a few times and can't seem to spot where I was wrong. This is not a ploy to simply get views.. I genuinely want to solve this issue. It is fine now as I'm not yet monetized. But eventually when I am.. I would prefer to have my work clean and left up for all to enjoy. I appealed the restriction last night and woke up to an Appeal Rejected email. I'm bummed..

Thanks chrisseow for setting this up, kindly add me to the list on the first page.. I would appreciate the community here subscribing to my channel as well. Take a swing by my channel and you might fancy a video or 2 to watch as well. notworthy.gif

1-Click sub to my YouTube Channel URL

This post has been edited by voncrane: Dec 15 2020, 09:56 AM
FlierMate
post Dec 15 2020, 02:18 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Dec 15 2020, 09:53 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Except that for some reason YouTube recently started age-restricting some of my videos.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

1-Click sub to my YouTube Channel URL
I too did not know that YouTube has started applying age-restrictions to way more videos according to numerous news reports a few months ago (e.g. YouTube is about to age-restrict way more videos)

It is nothing personal because "the company is preparing for there to be some mistakes in labeling, as is the case with any rollout of AI moderation tech [in automatically flagging videos YouTube deems not age-appropriate]. ", although I do not think you can do anything after appeal had been rejected. sweat.gif

voncrane
post Dec 16 2020, 01:53 AM

Noir et fier!
6,971 posts

QUOTE(FlierMate @ Dec 15 2020, 02:18 PM)
I too did not know that YouTube has started applying age-restrictions to way more videos according to numerous news reports a few months ago (e.g. YouTube is about to age-restrict way more videos)

It is nothing personal because "the company is preparing for there to be some mistakes in labeling, as is the case with any rollout of AI moderation tech [in automatically flagging videos YouTube deems not age-appropriate]. ", although I do not think you can do anything after appeal had been rejected.  sweat.gif
Yeah...unfortunately, I don't think I can do anything about the rejected appeal. The AI is just being overzealous. I just uploaded another tutorial and while in draft mode, (i only uploaded the video, custom thumbnail, and title)... Their system has already age-restricted my video..

Attached Image

I mean, this is really insane and demoralizing enough that I'm not going to hit the publish button tonight.. Just going to sleep instead. Hopefully, the AI rights itself in a day or 2. Scared to submit an appeal again only to get rejected without reasons. I just spent half the day crafting and editing this video only for it to be "pulled" even before it's out in public? Given my earlier experience, I was quite careful with my wordings this time. I feel like just quitting and deleting the channel altogether. Perhaps find an alternative platform, a more welcoming platform for my videos. Any other decent options?
egag P
post Jan 18 2021, 08:18 PM

Probation
4 posts

Please give me your bullying, master

watzisname
post Jan 23 2021, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Hi guys please add me as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyg4nntAmV...l6GbIw/featured

Cafe Levure
Baking Channel

Thanks!

This post has been edited by watzisname: Jan 23 2021, 05:02 PM
voncrane
post Jan 25 2021, 12:41 AM

Noir et fier!
6,971 posts

QUOTE(egag @ Jan 18 2021, 08:18 PM)
Please give me your bullying, master

QUOTE(watzisname @ Jan 23 2021, 05:01 PM)
Hi guys please add me as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyg4nntAmV...l6GbIw/featured

Cafe Levure
Baking Channel

Thanks!
Liked and subbed...
watzisname
post Jan 25 2021, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jan 25 2021, 12:41 AM)
Liked and subbed...