Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Sarms For Beginners Cutting, Which Sarms Does A Beginners Choose

views

TSspartan69 P
post Jan 25 2020, 11:17 AM, updated 5y ago

Probation
2 posts

Hi Guys ,

I'm new to this topic and have been reading about SARMS . What will you guys recommend for a first time user who has been going to gym for a bout 2 years now . MMy issue was that I had stopped hitting the gym about 6 months and have lost my gains and put on some weight. Current goal is to reduce from 80 kilograms to about 60-70 . Of course this will be done with a good diet and training routine but I thought wanna add something extra to help get to that stage. I've been reading about Ostarine and it'll be good to show some result for newbies . Is it true that since it's a low dosage kind of compound PCT is not required unless you start to feel something . Anyone who has done this as a beginner like me ? Any help on this topic will be great . I've seen many listings on Shopee , Lazada and some other websites. What's the bet brand and source to buy this from .

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the dumb questions if any .
Armesh
post Jan 25 2020, 01:17 PM

Regular
1,485 posts

Ostarine 15mg..
Check Test & E2 levels at 6 weeks to know suppression.
Amedion
post Jan 26 2020, 04:37 PM

It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's star
3,377 posts

Ostarine helps retain muscle and give u endurance while on a cut. However, you still need to be on calorie deficit and high protein diet on slow and steady pace in order not to lose so much muscles. Any enhancements not recommended to beginners as they dont know calories, macros and so on.

Ostarine is the mildest sarms but that doesnt means it is safe for everyone. Start with one pill first usually 12.5mg for the first week to see of theres any symptoms. Add to 25mg if no side effects. Expect to be bloated / water retention.

fanthor
post Nov 5 2020, 02:02 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Jan 25 2020, 01:17 PM)
Ostarine 15mg..
Check Test & E2 levels at 6 weeks to know suppression.
Got anywhere you know can test for cheap?

I got clinics that tests Tests for 250 lmao.... and the full bloodwork costs 1500++

Steroid costs is cheap af in comparison
Armesh
post Nov 5 2020, 11:06 PM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(fanthor @ Nov 5 2020, 02:02 PM)
Got anywhere you know can test for cheap?

I got clinics that tests Tests for 250 lmao.... and the full bloodwork costs 1500++

Steroid costs is cheap af in comparison
Last time I test at clinic

Liver - RM35
HDL/LDL - RM30
Total Testosterone - RM65
E2 - RM 55

not expensive.
zika2222 P
post Nov 25 2020, 09:50 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(spartan69 @ Jan 25 2020, 11:17 AM)
Hi Guys ,

I'm new to this topic and have been reading about SARMS . What will you guys recommend for a first time user who has been going to gym for a bout 2 years now . MMy issue was that I had stopped hitting the gym about 6 months and have lost my gains and put on some weight. Current goal is to reduce from 80 kilograms to about 60-70 . Of course this will be done with a good diet and training routine but I thought wanna add something extra to help get to that stage. I've been reading about Ostarine and it'll be good to show some result for newbies . Is it true that since it's a low dosage kind of compound PCT is not required unless you start to feel something . Anyone who has done this as a beginner like me ? Any help on this topic will be great . I've seen many listings on Shopee , Lazada and some other websites. What's the bet brand and source to buy this from .

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the dumb questions if any .
I understand your worries dude. Years ago I was very scrupulous to body-building products because of the risk of heart attack or stroke and so on, but then I met a guy bodybuilder who was using it and convinced me that he is completely ok with it, I decided for myself that I will take a risk but will use it periodically in the mode of using-resting, so I have been using SARM for the last 4 years and till now I have no problem with health, the best SARMS I can recommend you are Cardarine SARM with treatment effects or YK-11 which I personally used, got nice deltoid muscles and it seems I am quite healthy currently

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
Axelredan
post Dec 11 2020, 10:26 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Nov 5 2020, 11:06 PM)
Last time I test at clinic

Liver - RM35
HDL/LDL - RM30
Total Testosterone - RM65
E2 - RM 55

not expensive.
Where do you test? Private clinic or government?
Armesh
post Dec 12 2020, 01:18 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(Axelredan @ Dec 11 2020, 10:26 AM)
Where do you test? Private clinic or government?
Private clinic
Axelredan
post Dec 12 2020, 07:36 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Dec 12 2020, 01:18 AM)
Private clinic
The main thing I need to check before a cycle is the Total Testosterone right?
Rest I shouldn't waste my money on and just buy krill oil and milk thistle. Opinion?
Armesh
post Dec 13 2020, 12:43 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(Axelredan @ Dec 12 2020, 07:36 AM)
The main thing I need to check before a cycle is the Total Testosterone right?
Rest I shouldn't waste my money on and just buy krill oil and milk thistle. Opinion?
Before/After PCT
LH/FSH
Total test
Estradiol E2
Liver & Kidney (Before so u know u healthy)

Mid Cycle
Liver & Kidney (if you run orals)
Total test (If you wanna verify your Testosterone gear is legit)
Estrogen E2
HDL/LDL/Triglycerides (see how the drug effects your lipids, SARMS and Orals WILL FUCK THIS UP. Thats why SARMS are not free of "side effect free").

This post has been edited by Armesh: Dec 13 2020, 12:44 AM
Axelredan
post Dec 13 2020, 03:02 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(Armesh @ Dec 13 2020, 12:43 AM)
Before/After PCT
LH/FSH
Total test
Estradiol E2
Liver & Kidney (Before so u know u healthy)

Mid Cycle
Liver & Kidney (if you run orals)
Total test (If you wanna verify your Testosterone gear is legit)
Estrogen E2
HDL/LDL/Triglycerides (see how the drug effects your lipids, SARMS and Orals WILL FUCK THIS UP. Thats why SARMS are not free of "side effect free").
Alright cool cool thanks for the info. I think I'll skip on the liver & kidney since I don't drink or smoke. Will check out Total test and cholestrol levels.

Also was gonna ask for 8 weeks RAD140 cycle. would 20mg Nolva for 2 weeks be enough or should I go for 4 weeks?
Armesh
post Dec 13 2020, 11:46 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

QUOTE(Axelredan @ Dec 13 2020, 03:02 AM)
Alright cool cool thanks for the info. I think I'll skip on the liver & kidney since I don't drink or smoke. Will check out Total test and cholestrol levels.

Also was gonna ask for 8 weeks RAD140 cycle. would 20mg Nolva for 2 weeks be enough or should I go for 4 weeks?
Study
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:20 AM