Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

OK to get paid for dating?

views

TSmontyashley80
post Jan 22 2020, 10:14 PM, updated 5y ago

Casual
353 posts

Was ear dropping on next table conversation about being paid to go out for a date!!! I was like shocked!! The girls were like only 20++
Will you do it??
jjay666
post Jan 22 2020, 10:40 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

why not. bruce.gif console.gif

This post has been edited by jjay666: Jan 22 2020, 10:41 PM
kllonely1
post Jan 22 2020, 10:45 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ Jan 22 2020, 10:14 PM)
Was ear dropping on next table conversation about being paid to go out for a date!!! I was like shocked!! The girls were like only 20++
Will you do it??
gambar dan contact #,
lyc1982
post Jan 22 2020, 10:46 PM

ExpectNoMercy
2,327 posts

ear dropping ?

so next is eye dropping ?
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 23 2020, 04:37 PM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(jjay666 @ Jan 22 2020, 10:40 PM)
why not.  bruce.gif  console.gif
err maybe i am old fashion la but seems to be odd la..but think it's not their BF..something like a stranger date them for the night or something

QUOTE(kllonely1 @ Jan 22 2020, 10:45 PM)
gambar dan contact #,
contact for what?? me dunno these girls one la...just keypoh over hear their conversation

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Jan 22 2020, 10:46 PM)
ear dropping ?

so next is eye dropping ?
should say ears and eyes haha...next time in public i should speak softly or else others will know about my life story tongue.gif tongue.gif
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 24 2020, 09:19 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(NabilHasyim @ Jan 23 2020, 08:08 PM)
i have used tinder once but their service is quite expensive to upgrade your profile need to add up a lot of money. Around RM100++
haha..yup..every time you add money then will see more new profile..
why la need to go these places or apps in order to meet ppl? what happen to the old time when you meet your other half at the shopping, cinema etc??? now everything also electronic , dating also go apps confused.gif
mashmello P
post Jan 27 2020, 11:24 PM

Probation
7 posts

Seems like a mild version of sugar dating. I actually think it’s better to be upfront if the girl is in it for money than to emotionally lead on the guy for his money 😅 in any case, both parties should be consenting adults who are aware of this ‘transaction’
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 29 2020, 10:23 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Zabid @ Jan 24 2020, 03:45 PM)
During my school time i met my girl at the bus stop hehe
those were the days right..so sweet and shy shy wub.gif
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 29 2020, 10:29 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Zabid @ Jan 24 2020, 03:44 PM)
aiyo want to update profile also need to pay? Of course no one would ever pay for that haha
eh ya..my friend tried before la..every thing also need money one..just like AA..
but they still have lots of ppl using it ...no other apps beside that this meh??

QUOTE(NabilHasyim @ Jan 24 2020, 05:13 PM)
That an old skool type of approach. Right now people know each other through social media and chatting apps. easy and more convenient
old school method still the best haha..well for me la..
true also la nowadays youngster all face down to check their phone..how la to meet ppl like this rclxs0.gif
on apps don't like you just banned you forever hahaha..

QUOTE(mashmello @ Jan 27 2020, 11:24 PM)
Seems like a mild version of sugar dating. I actually think it’s better to be upfront if the girl is in it for money than to emotionally lead on the guy for his money 😅 in any case, both parties should be consenting adults who are aware of this ‘transaction’
sugar dating?? you mean like sugardaddy or sugarmommy in the club???
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 29 2020, 10:32 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(NabilHasyim @ Jan 29 2020, 10:29 AM)
Right now we dont need to shy as we contact and know people through social media. Like me, i used sugarbook app to find hot girl hehe
ya lor the social media act like barrier lo..everything also through digital..no more personal touch lo...
that's why all lost all the closeness with each other..next time go out dating sitting next to each other also texting rclxub.gif
sugarbook app?? another dating apps? need to pay money? only girls..no boys??
SUSLiamness
post Jan 29 2020, 10:48 AM

Casual
445 posts

yes, it's called sugarbaby..

depends how you see it..

As a sales person and looking from a purely sales perspective, there's always some sort of transaction occuring in any interaction between two humans.

Something of value is taking place. The girl, in this case views her time & physical looks as a transactional value for money. Willing buyer, willing seller.
SUSLiamness
post Jan 29 2020, 02:39 PM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(NabilHasyim @ Jan 29 2020, 02:33 PM)
Not all thing is bad abt the app. You can read this article to find out more https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/202...respect/1824753
sorry.. but anyone who 'sugarbabes' or sugardudes themselves out is not empowering themselves.. that is lying.

they are tied to contract and expectation that revolves around money..

as long as both party understand that, then, yeah, fair play to them all.. but to say doing this is empowering.. it is quite laughable really.
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 30 2020, 08:05 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Liamness @ Jan 29 2020, 10:48 AM)
yes, it's called sugarbaby..

depends how you see it..

As a sales person and looking from a purely sales perspective, there's always some sort of transaction occuring in any interaction between two humans.

Something of value is taking place. The girl, in this case views her time & physical looks as a transactional value for money. Willing buyer, willing seller.
that's what i said earlier..dating scene has become a biz transaction...again what you say also correct..if both party is happy..why not??

QUOTE(Liamness @ Jan 29 2020, 02:39 PM)
sorry.. but anyone who 'sugarbabes' or sugardudes themselves out is not empowering themselves.. that is lying.

they are tied to contract and expectation that revolves around money..

as long as both party understand that, then, yeah, fair play to them all.. but to say doing this is empowering.. it is quite laughable really.
empowering the dating scene maybe icon_idea.gif
i have seen videos about sugarbaby talking about their life maybe in SG but not here...people here more close minded?
SUSLiamness
post Jan 30 2020, 09:25 AM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ Jan 30 2020, 08:05 AM)
that's what i said earlier..dating scene has become a biz transaction...again what you say also correct..if both party is happy..why not??
No argument there.. Just as long as both party knows what they are getting into. It's not a really grounds to develop a strong and lasting relationship btw.. starting a relationship based on money is just grounds for failure. I'd imagine once the spender no longer willing to spend, then the girl will break it off.

Or when the girl no longer gives the feelings to the spender, then same, they will break it off..

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ Jan 30 2020, 08:05 AM)
empowering the dating scene maybe  icon_idea.gif
i have seen videos about sugarbaby talking about their life maybe in SG but not here...people here more close minded?
This idea is wrong as sugarbabe lifestyle won't be sustainable.. What happens after the girl is no longer young and her looks no longer attractive enough for a rich 'dad'?

If this is her main source of income, then it will collapse real quickly and she will be left figuring out how to fund her lifestyle..
Blofeld
post Jan 30 2020, 10:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,457 posts

it's eavesdropping dear, not ear dropping
TSmontyashley80
post Jan 31 2020, 07:50 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Liamness @ Jan 30 2020, 09:25 AM)
No argument there.. Just as long as both party knows what they are getting into. It's not a really grounds to develop a strong and lasting relationship btw.. starting a relationship based on money is just grounds for failure. I'd imagine once the spender no longer willing to spend, then the girl will break it off.

Or when the girl no longer gives the feelings to the spender, then same, they will break it off..
This idea is wrong as sugarbabe lifestyle won't be sustainable.. What happens after the girl is no longer young and her looks no longer attractive enough for a rich 'dad'?

If this is her main source of income, then it will collapse real quickly and she will be left figuring out how to fund her lifestyle..
think most girls or boys only work for short period of time..to either pay for their school fee etc or maybe some just like this lifestyle..again not up to me to say right or wrong..as you said if both party ok..then go ahead thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Jan 30 2020, 10:43 AM)
it's eavesdropping dear, not ear dropping
thanks for the correction..need to go back to school thumbup.gif
Rebecca2000
post Sep 21 2020, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Has anyone had a positive or negative experience on paid dating? Is it common here in Malaysia?
cwv P
post Sep 21 2020, 03:03 PM

Probation
10 posts

Reality of the world, willing buyer willing seller
NeoMnemonic
post Oct 19 2020, 05:20 PM

Enthusiast
760 posts

depends on the itinerary for the date, does coffee, tea or her on the plate

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ Jan 22 2020, 11:14 PM)
Will you do it??
Sim City
post Oct 20 2020, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ Jan 22 2020, 10:14 PM)
Will you do it??
Any idea what social class do they belong to? Im wondering are they really that desperate to earn some quick bucks?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.67    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:03 PM