Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mouse issue but i think is software

views

SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Jan 21 2020, 11:13 PM, updated 4y ago

Regular
1,471 posts

my mouse having some weird issue, like disappear out of no where or stop responding for few second, until i flip my mouth than it stop working (something like deep sleep)
i try change few other mouse (usb, bluetooth, 2.4ghz mouse) all seem like having same issue.

any place i miss ?
check driver but detect is latest ...
jjay666
post Jan 21 2020, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

Change to another usb port , if still same issue then mouse bungkus.
SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Jan 21 2020, 11:34 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(jjay666 @ Jan 21 2020, 11:16 PM)
Change to another usb port , if still same issue then mouse bungkus.
but i try different mouse, cable, bluetooth n 2.4ghz mouse all having same behavior .....
sHawTY
post Feb 5 2020, 12:21 PM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
14,629 posts

QUOTE(XXXOOOXXXOOO @ Jan 21 2020, 11:34 PM)
but i try different mouse, cable, bluetooth n 2.4ghz mouse all having same behavior .....
Orang tanya lain, kau jawab lain
He said try connecting the mouse to a different USB port, not try different mouse

Next time read properly la, haiya
Zot
post Feb 5 2020, 12:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

This problem quite rare but happened from time to time. I guess related to software or driver. Latest update does not necessarily better and bug free sometimes.

Some solotion work for one but not for others. One possible solution is:

Modify Pointer Options
1) Launch the Run prompt by holding Windows key + R at the same time.
2) Type main.cpl, press Enter.
3) Using arrow keys and Tab key, reach Pointer Options tab and click Enter to open it.
4) Press Tab key as many times as it takes you to reach Enhance pointer precision option. Deselect this option with Enter key.
5) Navigate to Display pointer trails using the same Tab key. Use Enter key to enable this option.
6) Now, use the same technique to uncheck Hide pointer while typing option.
7) Finally, check Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key.
8) Navigate to Apply, and then press Enter.
SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Feb 5 2020, 10:57 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Feb 5 2020, 12:34 PM)
This problem quite rare but happened from time to time. I guess related to software or driver. Latest update does not necessarily better and bug free sometimes.

Some solotion work for one but not for others. One possible solution is:

Modify Pointer Options
1) Launch the Run prompt by holding Windows key + R at the same time.
2) Type main.cpl, press Enter.
3) Using arrow keys and Tab key, reach Pointer Options tab and click Enter to open it.
4) Press Tab key as many times as it takes you to reach Enhance pointer precision option. Deselect this option with Enter key.
5) Navigate to Display pointer trails using the same Tab key. Use Enter key to enable this option.
6) Now, use the same technique to uncheck Hide pointer while typing option.
7) Finally, check Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key.
8) Navigate to Apply, and then press Enter.
thanks
Tygrarin
post Apr 19 2020, 09:20 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

Can you give us more details. Are there any crucial changes that you did to your computer before it started having a mouse problem Whatever it is that you did you have to undo. In most cases it may be that you did a system update which is not a very good idea if yur pc has so may programs installed in the local disk c or barely enough space in it. What you have to do is return to the previous version of windows to solve the problem. If you had not done a system update then it may be a change in the settings or apps. I hope you hae a restore point on your pc. Return to your last saved point whan your pc woeked correctly. If you had not saved a restore point then it is going to be a big problem. Try reinstalling the operating system. This helps sometimes but you will lose all of your exoternal programs. Your files will not be touched though. Only reinstall the operating system after you have defragmented your hard disk if it is fragemented. Beyond that you will have to go to your local area computer technician.
SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Apr 19 2020, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(Tygrarin @ Apr 19 2020, 09:20 PM)
Can you give us more details. Are there any crucial changes that you did to your computer before it started having a mouse problem Whatever it is that you did you have to undo. In most cases it may be that you did a system update which is not a very good  idea if yur pc has so may programs installed in the local disk c or barely enough space in it. What you have to do is return to the previous version of windows to solve the problem. If you had not done a system update then it may be a change in the settings or apps. I hope you hae a restore point on your pc. Return to your last saved point whan your pc woeked correctly. If you had not saved a restore point then it is going to be a big problem. Try reinstalling the operating system. This helps sometimes but you will lose all of your exoternal programs. Your files will not be touched though. Only reinstall the operating system after you have defragmented your hard disk if it is fragemented. Beyond that you will have to go to your local area computer technician.
local area computer technician: basically they tell u, mouse problem or format and reinstall windows.

SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Aug 4 2020, 03:36 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(Tygrarin @ Apr 19 2020, 09:20 PM)
Can you give us more details. Are there any crucial changes that you did to your computer before it started having a mouse problem Whatever it is that you did you have to undo. In most cases it may be that you did a system update which is not a very good  idea if yur pc has so may programs installed in the local disk c or barely enough space in it. What you have to do is return to the previous version of windows to solve the problem. If you had not done a system update then it may be a change in the settings or apps. I hope you hae a restore point on your pc. Return to your last saved point whan your pc woeked correctly. If you had not saved a restore point then it is going to be a big problem. Try reinstalling the operating system. This helps sometimes but you will lose all of your exoternal programs. Your files will not be touched though. Only reinstall the operating system after you have defragmented your hard disk if it is fragemented. Beyond that you will have to go to your local area computer technician.
there is no new change on my PC.
i change new mouse and diffrent port, it look ok for 4 month, same symptoms return ..... is that possible mouse issue ?
ChristopherFisher
post Aug 11 2020, 07:17 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

what's the update now?

SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Aug 11 2020, 07:19 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(ChristopherFisher @ Aug 11 2020, 07:17 PM)
what's the update now?
change new mouse ... but not sure how long would it last .....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:17 PM