Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Wardrobe essentials for men

views

TSeva white P
post Nov 30 2019, 04:06 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
7 posts

Fashion and styles are like weather, they don’t stay long and the same. Here is the list of some wardrobe essentials that every man should have.

- Tailored suit, it’s the most necessary item that should be present in your wardrobe. A perfectly fit tailored suit can work in any condition from a funeral to a wedding event or a date or formal event.
- Denim jeans are like the ketchup of clothes that can work with anyone. Dark denim jeans can be worn with almost any shirt or t-shirt. Try tailored made jeans if you have the skinny or chubby physique.
- Just like denim jeans white t-shirt can work with pants.
- Another thing is a grown-up watch. They are on par with casual and digital watches.
- A pair of oxfords could be useful and worn with almost every dress.

The list is long but the above ones are the core ones.

vyseus
post Nov 30 2019, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Khakis pants also could be a good option to add in a pair of jeans and a pair of Khakis.
yehlai
post Nov 30 2019, 05:38 PM

tree lover
4,492 posts

Also you need some 4896 underwear
andreas18 P
post Nov 30 2019, 07:06 PM

Probation
3 posts

Add polo and sweat pants too.
g3n0c1d3
post Dec 2 2019, 04:35 PM

hai hai... kazuma dayo....
6,493 posts

QUOTE(eva white @ Nov 30 2019, 04:06 PM)
Fashion and styles are like weather, they don’t stay long and the same. Here is the list of some wardrobe essentials that every man should have.

- Tailored suit, it’s the most necessary item that should be present in your wardrobe. A perfectly fit tailored suit can work in any condition from a funeral to a wedding event or a date or formal event.
probably but not for me. even if i do have i'll be rarely wear it to a point it wont suit me anymore.

- Denim jeans are like the ketchup of clothes that can work with anyone. Dark denim jeans can be worn with almost any shirt or t-shirt. Try tailored made jeans if you have the skinny or chubby physique.
not all guys are into denim stuff. i mean for a casual jacket u can also go for cotton duck jackets like those from dickies, or herringbone jacket which for me looks much cooler and like some other stated khaki jackets. Leather jacket is not practical especially in our weather but if u can pull that off, much respect to u lol.

- Just like denim jeans white t-shirt can work with pants.
plain t-shirt would do just fine. doesnt have to be white thou. u can pair a denim with other colors such as grey, blue, cream and other non dark colors. should be good.

- Another thing is a grown-up watch. They are on par with casual and digital watches.
while i agree but this trend is kindda dated nowdays. ppl prefer smart watches and also most of them (including me) prefer to go watchless because just for telling time u can use phones. but i do like watches and have a range of them. the cheap ones la.

- A pair of oxfords could be useful and worn with almost every dress.
love oxford but i prefer dress boots better. i can wear is formally and also casually

The list is long but the above ones are the core ones.
kl920930
post Dec 4 2019, 09:38 AM

mr. minibosskl
1,221 posts

always stick with the basic core colors and outfit design then our wardrobe will be always up to date
cassian948
post Dec 4 2019, 09:40 AM

Enthusiast
889 posts

Don't buy it for the sake to have it. Your body changes shapes, so buy when you need to use it.
Ewww!
post May 31 2020, 11:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,010 posts

And khaki/chino shorts too

This post has been edited by Ewww!: May 31 2020, 11:12 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:33 AM