Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dragon Raja, mobile MMORPG by Tencent

views

Death Wings
post Jun 13 2020, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

just joined the bandwagon! it was what I was looking for in mobile MMORPG, has close to almost all the things on a PC version at convenience.

baru started so let's see..

can join guilds from other servers ka?
spacelion
post Jun 17 2020, 05:49 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

looks very good to sucked into , will give it a try this weekend.

Ayer
post Jun 22 2020, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

Been playing in SEA server and of course the shit management always gotta mess up with something, turns out they removed cdkey and so far behind with the updates. Otherwise im enjoying the game itself, f2p can def maximize If they already well aware of what to do

Will prob look into trying out global anyone know how often the new server starts there?
Vail
post Jun 29 2020, 01:54 AM

LightHazeOfficial
902 posts

QUOTE(Ayer @ Jun 22 2020, 07:37 PM)
Been playing in SEA server and of course the shit management always gotta mess up with something, turns out they removed cdkey and so far behind with the updates. Otherwise im enjoying the game itself, f2p can def maximize If they already well aware of what to do

Will prob look into trying out global anyone know how often the new server starts there?
Played global for 3 month when it started.

I can say SEA server is right on track. Its not behind update at all, but the update is pushed gradually in just as how global started. yeah sucks CDkey has been removed temporary due to bugs/abuse, though it was never a big deal on global, those extra gifts are just extra stuff, doesnt affect the progress much as far as i know.

Only thing i hate with Global and SEA is lack of customer service support. Also, SEA doesnt have official discord where the global does. Otherwise, im enjoying SEA because of horrible latency facing in PVP events at global.
Ayer
post Jun 29 2020, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(Vail @ Jun 29 2020, 01:54 AM)
Played global for 3 month when it started.

I can say SEA server is right on track. Its not behind update at all, but the update is pushed gradually in just as how global started. yeah sucks CDkey has been removed temporary due to bugs/abuse, though it was never a big deal on global, those extra gifts are just extra stuff, doesnt affect the progress much as far as i know.

Only thing i hate with Global and SEA is lack of customer service support. Also, SEA doesnt have official discord where the global does. Otherwise, im enjoying SEA because of horrible latency facing in PVP events at global.
I tried global recently and yes you right, besides more classes and some features, current event not much is missing out. cdkey still cool for when you want to get a better start than everyone there's like 13 you can use and that's a lot, I was top 5 in beauty for a while and most I spent on is just the newbie pack

Ofc still end up meeting SEA players in new global servers and they very much veterans who already know full well of the game, then again me doing the same thing too. True about the latency case but still not deal breaker to me. In the end I do prefer the America server because the event times of the day fit my schedule
Ayer
post Jun 29 2020, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Gotta say I'm surprised at how engaging it is to be when you in the game and actually communicate with players, guildies. Big plus of the game itself than other mobile MMO out there
Vail
post Jun 29 2020, 01:19 PM

LightHazeOfficial
902 posts

Yes thats what i love about the game. Though i hate SEA server because its mostly either pinoy speakers or indo or 555555555555555. I enjoyed my time at global with mainly english speakers players around.

Yeah i heard about the new class, i left before that. Right after they implemented blitzkrieg (battle royale mode). wub.gif
Vail
post Jun 30 2020, 05:50 PM

LightHazeOfficial
902 posts

Whoa, SEA server seems to be picking up speed real quick

Tomorrow they releasing the housing system. and on 15 July new classes. Urgh thought i still had some time to relax lol

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:35 PM