Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

KLK Palm Oil Mill, Anyone working in klk mill?

views

TSKuroWanko
post Aug 22 2019, 10:53 AM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
168 posts

Hello, I just got an offer from klk and I will be working in Tuan Mee Palm Oil Mill which is located in Sungai Buloh. Anyone can share their experience working in a palm oil mill?
I know the mill is in rural area but I don't mind. What I'm concern about is the environment working in a palm oil mill.

I went through some forum topics and discovered about steam cert. What is its usage? Will it applicable to other sectors like OnG if I get a steam cert in palm oil field?
If the cert is overall useful in future, I plan to take the exam because some ppl said the cert is hard to obtain...
TSKuroWanko
post Aug 22 2019, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Hi, anyone?
RoastedChicken
post Sep 4 2019, 09:31 PM

味噌チキン
1,277 posts

QUOTE(KuroWanko @ Aug 22 2019, 09:04 PM)
Hi, anyone?
Hai bro,
Steam cert is important for you to be manager of the mill. Without steam cert, you can't be manager of the mill. I working closely with Tuan Mee palm oil mill. So yeah, not that bad lah the environment
ipohmali70
post Sep 4 2019, 10:24 PM

Regular
1,133 posts

Yes, steam cert is very important in POM.

Try to get yourself certified.

You'll go a long way.

Good luck.

TSKuroWanko
post Sep 5 2019, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Sep 4 2019, 09:31 PM)
Hai bro,
Steam cert is important for you to be manager of the mill.  Without steam cert, you can't be manager of the mill. I  working closely with Tuan Mee palm oil mill. So yeah, not that bad lah the environment
Wow, that's great to hear that. May I pm you for more info? Are u a staff of the company?

QUOTE(ipohmali70 @ Sep 4 2019, 10:24 PM)
Yes, steam cert is very important in POM.

Try to get yourself certified. 

You'll go a long way.

Good luck.
Thank you. I looked into the topic and search thru the forum. Most people said it is hard to get the cert because the exam is quite hard.
RoastedChicken
post Sep 5 2019, 11:59 AM

味噌チキン
1,277 posts

QUOTE(KuroWanko @ Sep 5 2019, 09:58 AM)
Wow, that's great to hear that. May I pm you for more info? Are u a staff of the company?
Thank you. I looked into the topic and search thru the forum. Most people said it is hard to get the cert because the exam is quite hard.
I'm the supplier for this company
RoastedChicken
post Sep 5 2019, 12:00 PM

味噌チキン
1,277 posts

Have you start reporting into the POM?

Hope Dinesh is still there
TSKuroWanko
post Sep 5 2019, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Sep 5 2019, 12:00 PM)
Have you start reporting into the POM?

Hope Dinesh is still there
My account is still in probation, so I PM you for more info.
Blackadder759 P
post Jan 11 2023, 12:22 PM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(KuroWanko @ Aug 22 2019, 10:53 AM)
Hello, I just got an offer from klk and I will be working in Tuan Mee Palm Oil Mill which is located in Sungai Buloh. Anyone can share their experience working in a palm oil mill?
I know the mill is in rural area but I don't mind. What I'm concern about is the environment working in a palm oil mill.

I went through some forum topics and discovered about steam cert. What is its usage? Will it applicable to other sectors like OnG if I get a steam cert in palm oil field?
If the cert is overall useful in future, I plan to take the exam because some ppl said the cert is hard to obtain...
How do you apply for it? are you fresh graduate or experienced when you get this offer before this..?
TSKuroWanko
post Jan 12 2023, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(Blackadder759 @ Jan 11 2023, 12:22 PM)
How do you apply for it? are you fresh graduate or experienced when you get this offer before this..?
Jobstreet, 6 months working experience. Be prepared to be asked why resigned from previous company if you left there after a short period.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:04 AM