Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Over 100 jobs at Job Fair, Immediate shortlisting/hiring

views

TSBeastB
post Jul 11 2019, 11:22 AM, updated 5y ago

Regular
1,018 posts

Hey all,

Just to share as I'm involved in this event - two recruitment companies are coming together to host an All-In-1 Job Fair this Saturday to complement the traditional "leave your resume and wait" event at KLCC.

Recruiters are looking to hire/fill up positions on the spot for this one. They also offer career advice, improve your personal branding (CV/photo/etc) and also resume upgrading service.

Its happening at the recruitment office itself at Menara Bank Islam (29th floor) in KL. Here's the FB Link to Join

Very useful event for those fresh grads, and also experienced people looking for a change. Over 150 jobs are available across 5 industries during the day so come in as early as you can! Do share with your friends/family who can profit from that day.

user posted image
KuroWanko
post Jul 11 2019, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

Hello, I'm going to the career fair and the event is in KLCC exhibition hall 3 and 4. Does that mean the Menara Bank Islam (29th floor) as you mentioned is in KLCC?
I know how to go klcc but I dont really know where is its exhibition hall? Can I get some direction please?
ipohmali70
post Jul 11 2019, 10:57 PM

Regular
1,133 posts

Level 29 Menara Bank Islam?

I don't know but this sounds fishy.

Probably a recruitment for call center or insurance agents.

BlueSpark
post Jul 12 2019, 08:23 AM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(KuroWanko @ Jul 11 2019, 11:57 AM)
Hello, I'm going to the career fair and the event is in KLCC exhibition hall 3 and 4. Does that mean the Menara Bank Islam (29th floor) as you mentioned is in KLCC?
I know how to go klcc but I dont really know where is its exhibition hall? Can I get some direction please?
The career fair in klcc Hall 3 and 4 is legit.

Never heard of this level 29 bank Islam event
TSBeastB
post Jul 12 2019, 08:41 AM

Regular
1,018 posts

QUOTE(KuroWanko @ Jul 11 2019, 11:57 AM)
Nope, this is a separate Job Fair held by 2 Recruitment companies....

@ipohmali70 Nothing fish about it since this office is the HQ for Kelly Services as well. Lol doh.gif

All the consultants will be present to shortlist/hire candidates on the spot. They have over 150 jobs (Engineering/Marketing/IT/etc) on offer on the day, so you can direct interview with recruiters instead of dropping your CVs at KLCC booths like usual and most likely nothing happens after that. You request for the full job list on their FB page and they send it over to you.

This MBI job fair is also offering career guidance services like resume and interview tips, so you can use this event to prep before heading off to KLCC and dropping your CVs there. It's an event to help fresh grads get better prepared for jobs....and if they are prepared they GET jobs on the spot.

Much better deal if you ask me.

This post has been edited by BeastB: Jul 12 2019, 08:44 AM
TSBeastB
post Jul 13 2019, 12:39 PM

Regular
1,018 posts

Hey all, don't miss out on this event. For those who are skeptical, visit the official FB page to see the activity:
https://www.facebook.com/events/22544964514...562898481559012

Recruiters are hiring/shortlisting on the spot at this event, helping out fresh grads with CVs/photo, Linkedin....so many things to take away.

Instead of going to KLCC and dropping your resume at 20 booths and nothing happens lol
GnomeMage
post Jul 13 2019, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(BeastB @ Jul 13 2019, 12:39 PM)
Hey all, don't miss out on this event. For those who are skeptical, visit the official FB page to see the activity:
https://www.facebook.com/events/22544964514...562898481559012

Recruiters are hiring/shortlisting on the spot at this event, helping out fresh grads with CVs/photo, Linkedin....so many things to take away.

Instead of going to KLCC and dropping your resume at 20 booths and nothing happens lol
I google menara bank islam it says closed lol
TSBeastB
post Jul 13 2019, 01:59 PM

Regular
1,018 posts

QUOTE(GnomeMage @ Jul 13 2019, 01:28 PM)
I google menara bank islam it says closed lol
Closed but Level 29 is open and buzzing.

pgsiemkia
post Jul 14 2019, 08:57 PM

Casual
395 posts

A lot of so called job events are an opportunity for illegal collection of personal data. Be wary of what you are sharing with strangers.
ipohmali70
post Jul 14 2019, 09:33 PM

Regular
1,133 posts

QUOTE(pgsiemkia @ Jul 14 2019, 08:57 PM)
A lot of so called job events are an opportunity for illegal collection of personal data. Be wary of what you are sharing with strangers.
+1
TSBeastB
post Jul 15 2019, 04:08 PM

Regular
1,018 posts

QUOTE(pgsiemkia @ Jul 14 2019, 08:57 PM)
And a lot of idiots who talk about things which they have no idea about also shows tremendous ignorance.

Can't believe someone reported my post lol....some butthurt loser sad with his life I bet. Can anyone who actually attended the event please tell the couple of losers here about how legit it was?

It's pretty unfair to talk smack about an event which only benefitted those people who attended, it was real jobs on offer and recruiters were shortlisting candidates on that day. If you don't want/need the opportunity, its best to shut your trap....instead of deterring others who can make use of it.

I'm sure people who attend any event can tell if its a scam or a real thing. They don't need you to think for them.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:02 PM