Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is Infinite Computer Solutions A Scam?

views

TSplee P
post Apr 30 2019, 10:29 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
3 posts

I've received an email from Infinite Computer Solutions with India caller ID. They said they found me on Monster job and ask me to attend for interview at Bukit Damansara. However, the Indian lady in the phone keep telling me not to attend any other agency or company interviews.
yoshiki81
post May 1 2019, 01:01 AM

Getting Started
177 posts

Because they are the agency..any candidate that go through them, the company will pay to that agency and the agency will pay your salary..its like company A want hire candidate with salary of rm3000 so the agency will find one and say the salary around rm2500..rm500 masuk poket..and if you go another agency, sure no commision la for that agency..
vey99
post May 1 2019, 02:33 PM

Manyzer
2,851 posts

QUOTE(plee @ Apr 30 2019, 10:29 PM)
I've received an email from Infinite Computer Solutions with India caller ID. They said they found me on Monster job and ask me to attend for interview at Bukit Damansara. However, the Indian lady in the phone keep telling me not to attend any other agency or company interviews.
If you are suspicious, you should google up the company that you are to be interviewed at.

In addition, practice your own caution, if the location seems shady, walk away. Lost time is better than regret later.

As for her asking you not to attend other interview, it may just be that this job agent wants you to attend the interview if not the client will give her a hard time.

TSplee P
post May 1 2019, 10:31 PM

Probation
3 posts

I search the company and only found a lot of complaints in their India company but not in Malaysia. I even tried to call their malaysia branch but no one answering. The lady that called me is an independent director from Infinite Computer Solution.
sickworms
post May 1 2019, 10:38 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

i would recommend to attend any interview, and learn more during that interview session.

you do no need to give confirmation during the interview, or sign any agreement letter.

and do not pay any fees that they require you to pay on the spot.

if you see any other interviewee before or after your session, try chat with them about the company and see they response.

you can always decide later.
mycolumn
post May 1 2019, 11:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,078 posts

I guess they just didn't want to lose out on commission. Anyway, it is up to you to attend other interviews or not. The lady on the phone doesn't have a right to control you
blahbleh
post Jul 14 2020, 12:32 PM

Regular
1,199 posts

Bump up old thread so that everybody can refer to it. Don't entertain their calls, if they call you, just say you're not interested. Don't even bother asking questions because if you found out that the JD is not suitable for you, they'll just say "but why did you ask so many questions" like oh wow you called me but I can't ask questions I guess? They're somehow trained to control the situation.

Pushy, and a typical Indian outsourcing agency from India style. So be careful.

This post has been edited by blahbleh: Jul 14 2020, 12:32 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:01 AM