Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Suggest some places to rent car for grab?

views

TSmrr9
post Apr 4 2019, 11:34 AM, updated 5y ago

3 posts

Any good place that is fast and affordable around klang valley area?
cloudchng
post Apr 4 2019, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
287 posts

you rent car to do grab right. why not direct rent from grab?
TSmrr9
post Apr 4 2019, 12:00 PM

3 posts

Just want to know other option. Or any good value and low deposit. So other people can know and try that company too.
yhtan
post Apr 4 2019, 12:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(mrr9 @ Apr 4 2019, 11:34 AM)
Any good place that is fast and affordable around klang valley area?
rent from grab

Market rental is much higher than grab
TSmrr9
post Apr 4 2019, 01:03 PM

3 posts

Cheapest still grab? Yesterday i ride with one uncle. He rent at PJ without deposit. So if anyone have info for other places will be nice to share here. As more people want to rent a car for grab.
panzerdragoon P
post Apr 25 2019, 03:52 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(cloudchng @ Apr 4 2019, 11:36 AM)
you rent car to do grab right. why not direct rent from grab?
I'm currently a grab driver and am using my own car, after watching my mileage soared I've decided to go for a rented car.
at first I decided to rent from Grab too, applied and went to their office yesterday to submit the required documents.
But the rental comes with several restrictions, such as only allowed to drive in klang valley and compulsory to put advertisement wraps on your car. (I really don't want to be forced to drive in a purple unicorn car
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
I've looking at other options, so far only found this https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4462110/all
I've contacted the guy, seems like i can get the car within days, which is great cause I want to switch car as soon as possible.
Only problem is that they required some pretty sensitive personal details, including your grab driver account info.
Has anyone used their service before? Mind to share your opinions?
TSmrr9
post Apr 25 2019, 09:37 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(panzerdragoon @ Apr 25 2019, 03:52 PM)
I'm currently a grab driver and am using my own car, after watching my mileage soared I've decided to go for a rented car.
at first I decided to rent from Grab too, applied and went to their office yesterday to submit the required documents.
But the rental comes with several restrictions, such as only allowed to drive in klang valley and compulsory to put advertisement wraps on your car. (I really don't want to be forced to drive in a purple unicorn car
laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif )
I've looking at other options, so far only found this https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4462110/all
I've contacted the guy, seems like i can get the car within days, which is great cause I want to switch car as soon as possible.
Only problem is that they required some pretty sensitive personal details, including your grab driver account info.
I think its normal. Just cross your personal info its good to go right

skylinelover
post Apr 26 2019, 04:14 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(panzerdragoon @ Apr 25 2019, 03:52 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif )
Haha how old your car

If more than 8 years just trash it

Mine 11 years still going strong

laugh.gif laugh.gif
@ekon3x
post May 14 2019, 04:02 PM

15 posts

Alza for rent, can pm me if interested
zen_analyst
post May 30 2019, 09:47 AM

Getting Started
59 posts