Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

shopee/lazada windows/office key

views

TSparadiseisland8
post Feb 25 2019, 03:50 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
275 posts

Are those selling keys legit or no difference from pirated?
nateberuk
post Feb 25 2019, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

They sell student ver i think
kino318
post Feb 28 2019, 10:31 AM

On my way
636 posts

QUOTE(nateberuk @ Feb 25 2019, 03:53 PM)
but how long it can last?
EdBaaBaa.
post Feb 28 2019, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(kino318 @ Feb 28 2019, 10:31 AM)
but how long it can last?
i think as long your using it.. right?
i use the google drive account that has unlimeted storage.. so far soo gooding rclxms.gif
kino318
post Feb 28 2019, 10:52 AM

On my way
636 posts

QUOTE(EdBaaBaa. @ Feb 28 2019, 10:43 AM)
i think as long your using it.. right?
i use the google drive account that has unlimeted storage.. so far soo gooding  rclxms.gif
how u get the unlimited google drive storage?
can share (pm)?

many thks
exdtan
post Feb 28 2019, 05:27 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(nateberuk @ Feb 25 2019, 03:53 PM)
Good luck... if student version one, usually will stop working after the student graduate.... like mine.
EdBaaBaa.
post Mar 1 2019, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(kino318 @ Feb 28 2019, 10:52 AM)
how u get the unlimited google drive storage?
can share (pm)?

many thks
you can try this for starter rclxms.gif
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4461393/all
wira4ce
post Apr 16 2019, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(paradiseisland8 @ Feb 25 2019, 03:50 PM)
Usually they sell VAK or MAK key. Maybe seller obtained legal or illegally.
nanafan P
post Apr 16 2019, 05:37 PM

Probation
17 posts

Tried once before, and it works. For the price, don't think its legit but the key never have any issue.
nexona88
post Apr 25 2019, 11:23 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,801 posts

if u gets the student version. it's won't last long
good luck...
AzamK
post May 7 2019, 02:56 PM

Validating
13 posts

Be careful. VLK keys can get banned despite being original/legitimate as the reselling of the keys by online sellers violates Microsoft's Term of Use (TOS)
junclj
post Jun 19 2019, 09:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

The keys are legit but illegal. You may try this because I was bought from them many times already. Both Windows/Office and Kaspersky keys are working fine for me.
If you are worried about mcmc will come to your home catch you, then you may avoid to buy it. For me it just fine, since Malaysia law is still vulnerable. MCMC never take action on these kind of sellers, so as long as they selling the illegal legit activation keys. So why don't we consumers don't choose the cheapest way to activate our Windows in legit way? Besides, this is not a "crack". Totally is virus free.

This post has been edited by junclj: Jun 19 2019, 09:37 AM
junclj
post Jun 19 2019, 09:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

QUOTE(AzamK @ May 7 2019, 02:56 PM)
Be careful. VLK keys can get banned despite being original/legitimate as the reselling of the keys by online sellers violates Microsoft's Term of Use (TOS)
No it won't ban, once your Windows 10 is activated, it was bound with your motherboard forever. The keys are just used for activation purposes but not use for licensing purposes. You do not require any Microsoft Windows license keys anymore after you activate your Windows 10. If you do not believe what I say then its up to you because rugi is only for you yourself not me.

If you still doubt for this, I can still explain to you why they can sell this so cheap. Actually the activation key is legit, the only secret (actually its not secret) is the seller bought that MAK key from Microsoft Volume License Center. This is the sellers' investment from their own capital. Actually this MAK key can keep sharing to everyone. As long as Microsoft no take action to blacklist that key. Once you activate with that key, you do not necessary to keep this key anymore. Unless you want to replace new motherboard or buy new computer. MAK key is different from KMS, KMS has a grace period, if your key is blacklisted then your grace period will not rearm automatically. However, for MAK activation, unlike KMS, it has no grace period. It will bound with your motherboard forever. You just need to activate Windows 10 once only. Next time, no matter you change new SSD, add RAM or upgrade graphics card. It won't affect on your Windows activation. You can keep reformat and clean install Windows 10 for many times. It will still keep your Windows 10 in remaining activated.

Let's say one key bought for RM5,000, the seller sell this key to 10,000 buyers for RM5 each. You can calculate yourself what is the profit margin. Actually MAK key is used for a large corporate company but the seller buy the key to resell to us consumer for RM5 each. It is actually illegal to sell shared keys but since Malaysia current situation, the law is still vulnerable. MCMC has never take action on these kind of sellers. So why do you need to worry about violates terms of use? Unless Microsoft Corp. has released a lawyer letter to sue for using the key illegally.

This post has been edited by junclj: Jun 19 2019, 10:06 AM
bumiputar P
post Jul 2 2019, 09:32 PM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(paradiseisland8 @ Feb 25 2019, 03:50 PM)
If below rm100, 100% fake.
Please buy legit copies from local retail stores, like thundernatch or viewer
They are often cheaper than M$ online
injang
post Aug 6 2019, 09:19 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(junclj @ Jun 19 2019, 09:28 AM)
No it won't ban, once your Windows 10 is activated, it was bound with your motherboard forever. The keys are just used for activation purposes but not use for licensing purposes. You do not require any Microsoft Windows license keys anymore after you activate your Windows 10. If you do not believe what I say then its up to you because rugi is only for you yourself not me.

If you still doubt for this, I can still explain to you why they can sell this so cheap. Actually the activation key is legit, the only secret (actually its not secret) is the seller bought that MAK key from Microsoft Volume License Center. This is the sellers' investment from their own capital. Actually this MAK key can keep sharing to everyone. As long as Microsoft no take action to blacklist that key. Once you activate with that key, you do not necessary to keep this key anymore. Unless you want to replace new motherboard or buy new computer. MAK key is different from KMS, KMS has a grace period, if your key is blacklisted then your grace period will not rearm automatically. However, for MAK activation, unlike KMS, it has no grace period. It will bound with your motherboard forever. You just need to activate Windows 10 once only. Next time, no matter you change new SSD, add RAM or upgrade graphics card. It won't affect on your Windows activation. You can keep reformat and clean install Windows 10 for many times. It will still keep your Windows 10 in remaining activated.

Let's say one key bought for RM5,000, the seller sell this key to 10,000 buyers for RM5 each. You can calculate yourself what is the profit margin. Actually MAK key is used for a large corporate company but the seller buy the key to resell to us consumer for RM5 each. It is actually illegal to sell shared keys but since Malaysia current situation, the law is still vulnerable. MCMC has never take action on these kind of sellers. So why do you need to worry about violates terms of use? Unless Microsoft Corp. has released a lawyer letter to sue for using the key illegally.
Same concept as Microsoft Office too? Cus Iā€™m about to get one for them.
yvliew
post Aug 10 2019, 03:23 PM

Listening to IU - Strawberry Moon
3,517 posts

We actually don't need windows to be activated to use it right? Only annoying watermark on the bottom corner..
SzeMeng76
post Aug 20 2019, 07:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,318 posts

Just bought 1 license from there MS Office 2016 for around RM 8.90. (seller provide 3 mths warranty)

Even it cannot last for lifetime it actually still worth right since is so cheap. biggrin.gif
Just buy again when it really invalid cool2.gif
Keep monitoring now lor
melz84
post Aug 20 2019, 07:39 PM

Regular
1,556 posts

those keys are legits but there's 2 categories to it. paid student proplus and student use benefits..

some license are gotten through legacy accounts which provide a certain number of license, e.g 1000-2000. I've been giving these out for free last year only few takers cos ppl scare i scam them =.="

it's not exactly LIFETIME.. it's a "student program lifetime" . if one day, they decided to stop this program, all these 1000-2000 licenses will cease to work.

some license are gotten thru AEP.. authorised education partner.

if you buy 1 faculty license, you're entitled to 40 student license.

i work for a MS strategic partner comp. i can tell you exactly how these license works.
satanhead2003
post Jan 3 2020, 03:36 PM

On my way
549 posts

I bought ms office 2016 pro. Need to Log in to ms office website and download iso which i think wont allowed if key is not legit. So, I think some of the seller are selling legit key

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:38 PM