Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ARRA Residences @ LRT Ara Damansara, Truly Integrated TOD

views

davkong
post Jun 5 2019, 02:27 PM

reConnect
1,766 posts

QUOTE(paylink @ Jun 4 2019, 05:01 PM)
I go and test today sitting at Mcd Tesco just next to Puchong lrt (Tesco hv direct link to lrt station), looking at the lrt pass by the track but the noise seem very little, I cant event notice it but may be I sit inside Mcd, got some glass filter (sound proof) it.

Overall feeling ok as it's just below the lrt track and nothing block in between. Distance around 50-100meter I guess
You are sitting in public area, lots of ambient noise. I live in Setiawalk opposite, facing Wawasan side. Even with that, in one of the rooms I can still hear the LRT approaching. It's not disturbing but you can hear it. With the AC on, no ceiling fan.

This post has been edited by davkong: Jun 5 2019, 02:28 PM
juvaan
post Jun 10 2019, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

i have lived next to LRT (kelana jaya and lembah subang) and also next to high way before.

Lived next to KJ LRT (double storey house 100m adjacent from the tracks) for 5 years. The sound from the trains is bearable. You can hear the movement every 2 minutes and announcements from the station, but over time it becomes white noise. Plus i only hear it clearly when outdoors, can hear faint sounds indoors with just AC on.

Currently living in Crimson, ara adamansara for past 2 years. 200m from the LRT, barely hear anything.

But trust me, comparing LRT vs highway, avoid highway at all costs!!

i used to stay facing NKVE on 15th floor. it is loud as hell. especially when motorbikes or big trucks speed by at night. i have woken up many times during the night startled by such loud noises. so much so, i could not bear the sound and moved out to a unit away from the highway (facing NZX). Another experience was when i scouting for unit to rent at kelana putera, the highway sounds were a nightmare and a huge turn off.

So if you are considering Arcuz vs this project, i will not give arcuz a second thought, as it is exactly adjacent to NKVE (same as kelana putera). Plus the Psf price is way higher than this one.

well my point is, if you're worried about LRT loud sounds - dont worry too much as you will ignore it compared to highway noise. i will pick LRT over highway any day. My advice for this project is try to avoid highway facing units.

This post has been edited by juvaan: Jun 10 2019, 12:35 PM
juvaan
post Jun 10 2019, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(paylink @ Apr 5 2019, 09:51 PM)
Who stay near by lrt condo can share about their past experience?
you can refer to my reply.
juvaan
post Jun 10 2019, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

Any one visited the showroom?

Interested in D1 or the 1000sf one. if i understand the layout correctly, there is no wet kitchen (outdoor) or yard?

Where does the AC external unit go?
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 10 2019, 07:37 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Jun 10 2019, 12:28 PM)
i have lived next to LRT (kelana jaya and lembah subang) and also next to high way before.

Lived next to KJ LRT (double storey house 100m adjacent from the tracks) for 5 years. The sound from the trains is bearable. You can hear the movement every 2 minutes and announcements from the station, but over time it becomes white noise. Plus i only hear it clearly when outdoors, can hear faint sounds indoors with just AC on.

Currently living in Crimson, ara adamansara for past 2 years. 200m from the LRT, barely hear anything.

i used to stay facing NKVE on 15th floor. it is loud as hell. especially when motorbikes or big trucks speed by at night. i have woken up many times during the night startled by such loud noises. so much so, i could not bear the sound and moved out to a unit away from the highway (facing NZX). Another experience was when i scouting for unit to rent at kelana putera, the highway sounds were a nightmare and a huge turn off.

So if you are considering Arcuz vs this project, i will not give arcuz a second thought, as it is exactly adjacent to NKVE (same as kelana putera). Plus the Psf price is way higher than this one.

well my point is, if you're worried about LRT loud sounds - dont worry too much as you will ignore it compared to highway noise. i will pick LRT over highway any day. My advice for this project is try to avoid highway facing units.
Bro

While i agreed w most of what yr experience, but i beg for differ on one aspect.

Ur current home is a dsl. It will be sir below lrt track. Voice or noise travel upwards therefore you feel less disturbance.

Lrt starts at 4am n mosque start around 5am...

Hope you are early riser

Fat3Twister
post Jun 11 2019, 12:21 AM

Regular
1,540 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 10 2019, 07:37 PM)
Bro

While i agreed w most of what yr experience, but i beg for differ on one aspect.

Ur current home is a dsl. It will be sir below lrt track. Voice or noise travel upwards therefore you feel less disturbance.

Lrt starts at 4am n mosque start around 5am...

Hope you are early riser
He's staying in Crimson currently, not DSL.

Btw, sound travel upwards is a myth, sound travel both directions.
zcalex
post Jun 11 2019, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Jun 10 2019, 12:28 PM)

how do u compare Arcuz with this project, totally different way of comparison. u cant compare Toyota & Proton.
Arcuz is more toward lifestyle living, target mid to high end families, facilities wise Arcuz is much more than Arra, no doubt psf price is higher than arra. people paying premium price to live in premium environment.
Arra is TOD project, provide conveniently to ppl who need to take LRT to work, but due to it location surrounding, they are not a good place to settle down with family long stay.

So Arcuz good for own stay, Arra more suitable for rental investment. (however, pls think twice for Arra investment, those failure case can be seen from Eve Suites, Pacific place)

facing to highway or not, pls take a look along the federal highway, LDP, kesas, MRR2, which condo are not next or facing to highway? is the ppl complain abt highway noise all this while?
maybe u want some peaceful environment u can choose to stay in taman2.

another good thing abt next to highway at least your condo visible to everyone, the resales value is also has an advantage.
paylink
post Jun 11 2019, 08:57 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

No not next to highway or busy road, it's more suffer to hear the vehicles speeding sound even once in awhile
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 11 2019, 11:13 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(zcalex @ Jun 11 2019, 11:51 AM)
how do u compare Arcuz with this project, totally different way of comparison. u cant compare Toyota & Proton.
Arcuz is more toward lifestyle living, target mid to high end families, facilities wise Arcuz is much more than Arra, no doubt psf price is higher than arra. people paying premium price to live in premium environment.
Arra is TOD project, provide conveniently to ppl who need to take LRT to work, but due to it location surrounding, they are not a good place to settle down with family long stay.

So Arcuz good for own stay, Arra more suitable for rental investment. (however, pls think twice for Arra investment, those failure case can be seen from Eve Suites, Pacific place)

facing to highway or not, pls take a look along the federal highway, LDP, kesas, MRR2, which condo are not next or facing to highway? is the ppl complain abt highway noise all this while?

another good thing abt next to highway at least your condo visible to everyone, the resales value is also has an advantage.
Noise and sound pollution dont discriminate high or low end properties.

Doesnt mean if arcuz is high end (which i think its ridiculous to tag as such bcos its surrounded by less glamourous propetties around, next to highway, passed by lrt track), it should be bubber wrapped against sound.

And another of yr insertion...apa apa azcuz good for own stay and ara sentral is good for investment is utterly doesnt nake sense...

All houses are for ppl to stay....doesnt matter its owner stay or tenamt stay.....

Are you suggesting that arcuz wont allow any tenancy or ara sentral 100% only for tenancy???

Next to highway but no direct access to highway??? I will ve the 1st one that ruled them out if i am in the market for subsale property. Apa visibility.....

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Jun 11 2019, 11:16 PM
chicargo
post Jun 12 2019, 08:39 AM

Casual
358 posts

user posted image

showroom at Oasis Corporate Park still work in progress
juvaan
post Jun 12 2019, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(zcalex @ Jun 11 2019, 11:51 AM)

I'm not comparing both projects. What i'm saying is there is such a huge price difference when both projects are within the same 1KM radius. (600 psf vs 900psf). If follow your logic, Arra should have a higher appreciation as it is literally next to subang airport road with easy access while Arcuz is shielded from LDP (a few turns to get in) but "only visible" from NKVE. the only explanation for price variance is Arcuz is banking on established developer reputation with good projects to speak for itself, whereas Arra's developer has no prior experience in condo building.

I live next to eve suites, i dont think it is a failure - Occupancy is quite good although it is catered for a different market (rich foreign students/SOHO/high end studios). Pacific place i would say it is too exposed commercially, it has low security as anyone can just walk in and out tagging behind tenants. it just doesnt feel safe when your unit is literally above shoplots, definitely not for family stay.

High end or low end... noise pollution is the same for all. i rather stay next to old subang airport road than a highway like NKVE. If you dont believe me, just take a walk around Arcuz site and listen to the noise yourself - its a nightmare. Your lifestyle living will go down the drain when you cant even use the pool in peace without looking at big trucks and motorbikes speeding by. I'm sharing based on personal experience.

zcalex
post Jun 12 2019, 03:12 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 11 2019, 11:13 PM)
Noise and sound pollution dont discriminate high or low end properties.

Doesnt mean if arcuz is high end (which i think its ridiculous to tag as such bcos its surrounded by less glamourous propetties around, next to highway, passed by lrt track), it should be bubber wrapped against sound.
And another of yr insertion...apa apa azcuz good for own stay and ara sentral is good for investment is utterly doesnt nake sense...

All houses are for ppl to stay....doesnt matter its owner stay or tenamt stay.....

Are you suggesting that arcuz wont allow any tenancy or ara sentral 100% only for tenancy???

Next to highway but no direct access to highway??? I will ve the 1st one that ruled them out if i am in the market for subsale property. Apa visibility.....
Like i said Ara Sentral is suitable for ppl who want to use LRT to work, this is the preferred place where walking distance is very near.
if ppl have their own transport and not too relying on public transportation, and arcuz provide such facilities and amenities surrounding then it will be good for own stay than ara sentral.

next to NKVE and LDP, direct access to LDP (100m distance)

zcalex
post Jun 12 2019, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Jun 12 2019, 12:17 PM)
I'm not comparing both projects. What i'm saying is there is such a huge price difference when both projects are within the same 1KM radius. (600 psf vs 900psf). If follow your logic, Arra should have a higher appreciation as it is literally next to subang airport road with easy access while Arcuz is shielded from LDP (a few turns to get in) but "only visible" from NKVE. the only explanation for price variance is Arcuz is banking on established developer reputation with good projects to speak for itself, whereas Arra's developer has no prior experience in condo building.

I live next to eve suites, i dont think it is a failure - Occupancy is quite good although it is catered for a different market (rich foreign students/SOHO/high end studios). Pacific place i would say it is too exposed commercially, it has low security as anyone can just walk in and out tagging behind tenants. it just doesnt feel safe when your unit is literally above shoplots, definitely not for family stay.

High end or low end... noise pollution is the same for all. i rather stay next to old subang airport road than a highway like NKVE. If you dont believe me, just take a walk around Arcuz site and listen to the noise yourself - its a nightmare. Your lifestyle living will go down the drain when you cant even use the pool in peace without looking at big trucks and motorbikes speeding by. I'm sharing based on personal experience.
not sure how u get this 900 psf for Arcuz, its only 750-800 psf, depend on size. big unit at 750 psf, standing at average price psf in both ara damansara & kelana jaya.
How do u come across with "shielded from LDP", have u been to the site before?
right after u pass by LDP paradigm mall, turn left and u reach the Arcuz. doesnt need a few turns... biggrin.gif

dont u think that developer reputation with good projects background also one of the factor for property appreciation?
if not, maybe u can consider AK projects. establish developer but workmanship is suck.
which 1 will u go for secondary market?

EVe suites or pacific place, current mkt price is lower than launch price. why?
i tot they must be very good appreciation since it is so near to LRT? almost every investor in LYN agree that property beside LRT sure have a good appreciation? biggrin.gif
dont u think it is contradict with the speculation & fact?

noise pollution is everywhere, and i will not solely based on this factor only for not choosing the right properties.
u can choose to close the balcony door, or install a sound proof window to minimize the noise from highway.
if NKVE is so polluted, how but federal highway/LDP? is it worst? but in fact, how do u explaine that properties beside those highway had been appreciated over the decade?

zcalex
post Jun 12 2019, 03:37 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(paylink @ Jun 11 2019, 08:57 PM)
No not next to highway or busy road, it's more suffer to hear the vehicles speeding sound even once in awhile
u can choose to stay inside the taman-taman with good greenery park, dont expect there is good public transportation or good amenities surrounding.
u need to drive out for your daily necessities.

juvaan
post Jun 12 2019, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(zcalex @ Jun 12 2019, 03:32 PM)
not sure how u get this 900 psf for Arcuz, its only 750-800 psf, depend on size. big unit at 750 psf, standing at average price psf in both ara damansara & kelana jaya.
How do u come across with "shielded from LDP", have u been to the site before?
right after u pass by LDP paradigm mall, turn left and u reach the Arcuz. doesnt need a few turns... biggrin.gif

dont u think that developer reputation with good projects background also one of the factor for property appreciation?
if not, maybe u can consider AK projects. establish developer but workmanship is suck.
which 1 will u go for secondary market?

i tot they must be very good appreciation since it is so near to LRT? almost every investor in LYN agree that property beside LRT sure have a good appreciation? biggrin.gif
dont u think it is contradict with the speculation & fact?

noise pollution is everywhere, and i will not solely based on this factor only for not choosing the right properties.
u can choose to close the balcony door, or install a sound proof window to minimize the noise from highway.
if NKVE is so polluted, how but federal highway/LDP? is it worst? but in fact, how do u explaine that properties beside those highway had been appreciated over the decade?
I presume u must have booked a unit at Arcuz? brother, i have also been there and got my quotation.

SPA price is what you are paying for loan. Net price after rebate you can get best price 750-800psf. which is still blardy expensive, nothing great, considering the fact it is sandwiched between NKVE, kelana putra and the commercial centre. did you see how narrow that road is? have you driven down that road after 6PM? too bloody congested. every morning you need to compete with condos such as kelana puteri, kelana putera, the point Zenith, mahkota and come to LDP and stuck again at bottleneck near SIC. at least 5 to 8,000 cars from 500m radius leaving at the same time. good luck with that. 100m from LDP? despite that you need to walk 100m to get a feeder bus if you wanna take LRT. have you tried coming from SS2 direction? just to clear that underpass traffic light takes 1 hour during peak hours. i can go on and on but i hope you get the point.

I lived in KJ/Ara for 8 years now, across the ldp freehold DSL only 800k for 1600sf. Nothing great for Arcuz and Exim has reputation of raising maintenance fees as they like. sourced from their other threads here in lowyat net.Just pick any of the exim projects thread and read the comments. pure regret here and there.

for a fact, property in KJ and Ara has been inflated for years due to LRT/Highway speculation. You yourself called it speculation - when you speculate, sometimes u win, sometimes u lose. If speculation is your intention, sorry to say its bottoming out now. Look at Mizu, Aratre all those. all above 1000psf. nothing to justify such a high price apart from premium address. Property below launch price is a plus point for buyers.

I dont see any occupancy issue with eve suites or pacific place - tenancy rates are quite high. i dont know why you think they are failed projects. Name me one project/condo next to federal which is not a shit hole. you know whats a failed project? High park suites. and kelana the grand -2-3 years condo barely 60% occupied, despite being literally on the LDP. I'll wait for the price to drop further before even considering it.

Anyway this is an Arra sentral thread. this will be my last post comparing it with Arcuz.

This post has been edited by juvaan: Jun 12 2019, 04:08 PM
paylink
post Jun 12 2019, 08:32 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(zcalex @ Jun 12 2019, 03:37 PM)
u can choose to stay inside the taman-taman with good greenery park, dont expect there is good public transportation or good amenities surrounding.
u need to drive out for your daily necessities.
Haha, I'm staying in the taman taman now, with big green field in front.. But that's one bloody guy at the end row which got a modify proton, always vroom vroom at the neighborhood, I tell u it's so annoying especially at night. I dunno what's this guy fancy about, it's not fast even he press full speed up, just the noise is so fcking load until few row of house can hear @.@
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 12 2019, 09:20 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(zcalex @ Jun 12 2019, 03:32 PM)

The rest of yr insertion here i dun even want to debate with you.

I hope you have pretty good evidence to support the above...
aaron1717
post Jun 12 2019, 10:02 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 12 2019, 09:20 PM)

user posted image

if we just filter out those that seems obviously fake transactions... those reasonable pricing seems indicate there are not much appreciation since launching price... considering expenses spent on owning the property...
zcalex
post Jun 13 2019, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(juvaan @ Jun 12 2019, 03:53 PM)
I presume u must have booked a unit at Arcuz? brother, i have also been there and got my quotation.

SPA price is what you are paying for loan. Net price after rebate you can get best price 750-800psf.  which is still blardy expensive, nothing great, considering the fact it is sandwiched between NKVE, kelana putra and the commercial centre. did you see how narrow that road is? have you driven down that road after 6PM? too bloody congested. every morning you need to compete with condos such as kelana puteri, kelana putera, the point Zenith, mahkota and come to LDP and stuck again at bottleneck near SIC. at least 5 to 8,000 cars from 500m radius leaving at the same time. good luck with that. 100m from LDP? despite that you need to walk 100m to get a feeder bus if you wanna take LRT. have you tried coming from SS2 direction? just to clear that underpass traffic light takes 1 hour during peak hours. i can go on and on but i hope you get the point.

I lived in KJ/Ara for 8 years now, across the ldp freehold DSL only 800k for 1600sf. Nothing great for Arcuz and Exim has reputation of raising maintenance fees as they like. sourced from their other threads here in lowyat net.Just pick any of the exim projects thread and read the comments. pure regret here and there.

for a fact, property in KJ and Ara has been inflated for years due to LRT/Highway speculation. You yourself called it speculation - when you speculate, sometimes u win, sometimes u lose. If  speculation is your intention, sorry to say its bottoming out now. Look at Mizu, Aratre all those. all above 1000psf. nothing to justify such a high price apart from premium address. Property below launch price is a plus point for buyers.

I dont see any occupancy issue with eve suites or pacific place - tenancy rates are quite high. i dont know why you think they are failed projects. Name me one project/condo next to federal which is not a shit hole. you know whats a failed project? High park suites. and kelana the grand -2-3 years condo barely 60% occupied, despite being literally on the LDP. I'll wait for the price to drop further before even considering it.

Anyway this is an Arra sentral thread. this will be my last post comparing it with Arcuz.
Consider the condo surrounding, apple to apple comparison (exclude condo >10 years), 750 psf for Arcuz is still at median.
High Park suite, Azure, The Sapphire, Sunway Serene still priced higher than Arcuz, ranging from 850-1100 psf.

bro, please tell me which part of area are not jam in KV? it is pretty normal during morning & evening. since u are living in crimson, tell me which entrance u go out to highway is not jam?
i assume u use the tunnel out to LDP? JAM
or u use the persiaran tropicana, and then way out through BU traffic light (in front of Ming tien FC) to sprint highway? JAM
or u use the subang airport highway out to federal highway? JAM

if want to be less traffic, then avoid go out at 8am and back home at 6-7pm la... you can actually have a nice smooth traffic if u go out to LDP at after 9.30am
not to compare KJ/Ara damansara, others area still the same. i consider traffic jam in federal highway from cheras direction to PJ is the worst nightmare for me, u could be stuck at the traffic jam for 2 hours if u are late after 7am. but why still a lot of ppl prefer staying in cheras? why not these ppl move to somewhere nearby their workplace?
Bandar sunway, the uturn traffic light in front of sunway pyramid is also the worst.
havent mentioned in KL city centre yet!

it is JAM because of the huge population group and lifecycle within this area. only where there are people, live, work, spend at that area, the property appreciation goes up.
if u prefer less crowded, no jam during morning, u can choose to stay & work in cyberjaya, or outskirt area like semenyih, peaceful environment.

SO, do u think that traffic jam is still an issue?

Wait, dont get me wrong, raising maintenance fees is not developer can control right?? this is JMB to decide, am i right?

speculation applies on new projects, but not subsales transaction. the real demand is out there.
Kelana sterling: launch price RM200 psf to 750k today
Kelana Markota condo: RM500k today
Kelana Puteri: 450k today
Kelana D'putra: 450k today

above all built more than 15 years, i believe launch price roughly around 200 psf, how much it come to today?
do u still think it is speculate by the ppl to make the subsales transaction price damn high?

anyway, ur comments on Aratre/Mizu/highpark/the grand was funny, i dont know how can u come up with this.
i am lazy to debate ur points 1 by 1, it take enough of my time to reply u this thread.
just do your homework in understanding this area.

*i am pj local boy and live at here for the past 30++ years till now.

zcalex
post Jun 13 2019, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 12 2019, 09:20 PM)

i am replying to the other forumer. dont quote from my point and sound like i wanna debate with u.
i am so lazy to do that biggrin.gif

17 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:11 PM