Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis 4G coverage in Bdr Sri Sendayan, Good township, poor maxis 4G coverage

views

TSdscythe
post Feb 5 2019, 08:01 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
113 posts

Dear Maxis,

When are u guys going to improve 4G coverage in Bdr Sri Sendayan?

It is a no secret 3G data today are not throttle as it was before when 3G was the fastest. I cant even load goggle page or download whatsapp media files if it is not on 4G nowadays. In Bdr Sri Sendayan specifically Suriaman, it is barely 2 bars on 4G and no 4G network or worse no Maxis network coverage at all indoor doh.gif.
This mean if I spend 50% of my time at home, I am paying half of my monthly fee for no service and that is a daylight robbery.

Hope Maxis improve fast before customers start switching.

This poor 4G network coverage also mean Maxis home fibre that uses 4G network as backup is a failed service continuity plan in case TM fibre is down but no Maxis 4G network coverage in the house.

I'm a satisfied Maxis customer since year 2000 and wish I and all residents in Bdr Sri Sendayan whom on Maxis are your valued customer.

Please prioritise your 4G network coverage expansion plan and do not let us down.
acbc
post Feb 5 2019, 08:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

Maxis also poor coverage in Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Villa Damansara and some parts of Kota Damansara. Already 10 years complaining and still no action taken. Will MNP out all business and personal lines by June 2019. Fed up.

Best part? Unifi Mobile has coverage for the above areas and it is FREE!
noobz4ever
post Feb 5 2019, 08:17 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

Maxis mobile internet problem, sarahan TM. Maxis harge x turun pon sarahan TM. #gobindberatsebelah
Mirrors_Edge23
post Feb 5 2019, 08:20 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

Everyone should be able to figure out that all Telcos in Malaysia will have good coverage at some place and bad at some other. Be a smart user and test which one is suitable in that location and use that Telco service. Don't expect Telco will do something just because people are complaining. In their POV, what's the point of upgrading and spent millions in one place that may not bring them enough revenue while not losing money at the same time maintaining the service in that place.

Best advice, try the prepaid SIM card for each Telco in your location and see which one is the best. Works for me and no hassle and wasting my time complaining.

This post has been edited by Mirrors_Edge23: Feb 5 2019, 08:24 PM
TSdscythe
post Feb 7 2019, 12:28 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(Mirrors_Edge23 @ Feb 5 2019, 08:20 PM)
Everyone should be able to figure out that all Telcos in Malaysia will have good coverage at some place and bad at some other. Be a smart user and test which one is suitable in that location and use that Telco service. Don't expect Telco will do something just because people are complaining. In their POV, what's the point of upgrading and spent millions in one place that may not bring them enough revenue while not losing money at the same time maintaining the service in that place.

Best advice, try the prepaid SIM card for each Telco in your location and see which one is the best. Works for me and no hassle and wasting my time complaining.
Thx man. I'm on Maxis with 2 main lines, 2 supp line & a home fibre. Celcom is the most reliable here in Bdr Sri Sendayan. Will port over to telxo with better coverage if it is less hassle to do.
tmnta
post Feb 18 2019, 04:35 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(dscythe @ Feb 5 2019, 08:01 PM)
Dear Maxis,

When are u guys going to improve 4G coverage in Bdr Sri Sendayan?

It is a no secret 3G data today are not throttle as it was before when 3G was the fastest. I cant even load goggle page or download whatsapp media files if it is not on 4G nowadays. In Bdr Sri Sendayan specifically Suriaman, it is barely 2 bars on 4G and no 4G network or worse no Maxis network coverage at all indoor  doh.gif.
This mean if I spend 50% of my time at home, I am paying half of my monthly fee for no service and that is a daylight robbery.

Hope Maxis improve fast before customers start switching.

This poor 4G network coverage also mean Maxis home fibre that uses 4G network as backup is a failed service continuity plan in case TM fibre is down but no Maxis 4G network coverage in the house.

I'm a satisfied Maxis customer since year 2000 and wish I and all residents in Bdr Sri Sendayan whom on Maxis are your valued customer.

Please prioritise your 4G network coverage expansion plan and do not let us down.
I've been complaining to their customer service since 2014 when the company that I work for starts their operation in Sendayan Tech Valley. The indoor coverage are very poor. They acknowledge on the poor reception but still they don't have any plan to upgrade their facilities in this area. I've been with Maxis since 2003.
nexona88
post Mar 10 2019, 11:30 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,826 posts

No use complaining...

Port to others Telco... CelxxM is quite okay

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0113sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:23 PM