Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guidance Needed On Social Media/Influencer Marketg, Serious Topic

views

TSJLXVL
post Jan 17 2019, 11:15 AM, updated 6y ago

8 posts

Hi fellow forum-ers, social media, digital marketing gurus and sifus,

• 2 years ago, I started a Facebook page around the inspirational niche. Being a self-taught, I learnt on how to grow my page and along the way created other social media account platforms and a website.

• Up till present, I have now around 1M+ real fans on my Facebook page, 13K+ on Instagram, 1.3M monthly viewers on Pinterest and am steadily growing the others too. These are real legit people and not purchased.

• My aim was to monetize them but unfortunately, I haven't had much luck despite the reach I'm getting. Growing social media accounts is one thing, learning to monetize is another skill in itself which I'm having a hard time at it. It's not as easy as it looks like.

• I'm willing to meet up, learn and seek guidance from someone who have had real experience when it comes to monetizing. I'm open for discussion, opportunity, collaboration, agreement in exchange for guidance.

• Due to discretion reason, I will not be exposing the accounts out in public. But of course, this is definitely something I will share with in private and really, if you'll be awesome enough to guide/discuss about it.

• This is a serious topic and I am really looking for help because I see the possibilities and will not give up on something I've built & grow these 2 years.

• Open for Q&A if you have queries.

Thank you ! notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by JLXVL: Jan 17 2019, 11:16 AM
dvlzplayground
post Jan 17 2019, 01:51 PM

Web developer Nadzim.com
7,916 posts

I would think if you can just describe what the page is about, more people here can chime in with good ideas smile.gif
sense_less143
post Jan 23 2019, 10:50 AM

Casual
428 posts

What monetising attempts have you tried? Who's your audience?

I love this topic. Personally I monetised my platform via adsense, sponsored posts, referrals/affiliates, and now in the process of creating products. It's hella fun and the money is good!

etsuko
post Feb 2 2019, 11:00 PM

Spaced out person
Group Icon
Elite
4,210 posts

The direct monetization method.. approach brand / company directly. In terms of charges, there isn't an exact standard template of doing so. Micro influencers with 10,000+ followers request like RM150+ per FB post etc.

The indirect monetization method.. approach agencies / social media marketing companies and ask if they'd like to leverage on your presence. They'll evaluate, if okay-ed, offer the rates and see if you'd accept.

Anyway.. influencer marketing now is moving towards your engagement results rather than just having X hundreds/ millions of fans. Because some agencies and companies could use the same amount of dollars engaging more micro influencers with more qualified engagement.

In the end, brands have become smarter and agencies can't BS their clients anymore. Influencing is turning towards brand relevance, messaging and sales. Not just awareness.

I hope this has added some value. smile.gif
alizakol
post Feb 14 2019, 10:13 AM

5 posts

What's wrong with unnatural subscribers? I think you will agree that the second million of your subscribers gained faster than the first.. This is a subconscious reflex, people are more willing to subscribe to pages that have many subscribers, even if we take 2 pages with the same content. I used the service https://youtubegrow.com/ to increase subscribers to YouTube, to accelerate natural growth, and it really works.

This post has been edited by alizakol: Feb 15 2019, 09:33 PM
TSJLXVL
post Feb 19 2019, 05:54 PM

8 posts

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all your feedback and comments. I truly appreciate them.

Sorry I couldn't get to revert sooner, haven't really been checking out this forum for quite a while now.

If you'll to check out some of the pages that I run, here's the link.

Website | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram

TSJLXVL
post Feb 19 2019, 05:58 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(sense_less143 @ Jan 23 2019, 10:50 AM)
What monetising attempts have you tried? Who's your audience?

I love this topic. Personally I monetised my platform via adsense, sponsored posts, referrals/affiliates, and now in the process of creating products. It's hella fun and the money is good!
Unfortunately my website was rejected by Adsense and am starting on with something similar called Media.net.
I'm trying to grow my website so hopefully advertisers would be interested with the reach and potential I can provide.

It's a really interesting blog and a very good niche you've selected to work around with. rclxms.gif

Would definitely hope to seek some advise and pointers from your end, please. tongue.gif
TSJLXVL
post Feb 19 2019, 06:03 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(etsuko @ Feb 2 2019, 11:00 PM)
The direct monetization method.. approach brand / company directly. In terms of charges, there isn't an exact standard template of doing so. Micro influencers with 10,000+ followers request like RM150+ per FB post etc.

The indirect monetization method.. approach agencies / social media marketing companies and ask if they'd like to leverage on your presence. They'll evaluate, if okay-ed, offer the rates and see if you'd accept.

Anyway.. influencer marketing now is moving towards your engagement results rather than just having X hundreds/ millions of fans. Because some agencies and companies could use the same amount of dollars engaging more micro influencers with more qualified engagement.

In the end, brands have become smarter and agencies can't BS their clients anymore. Influencing is turning towards brand relevance, messaging and sales. Not just awareness.

I hope this has added some value. smile.gif
Yes, you are definitely right about engagement rates. I'm trying to get those increased throughout my social media platforms but in the end, all leads to my website and this is something I'm more of inclined to improve on.

I haven't tried direct or indirect monetization methods though but this is surely something I may consider getting into.

As of now, I'm really trying to work on getting organic keywords ranked through SEO.

So much to learn!
etsuko
post Feb 19 2019, 11:02 PM

Spaced out person
Group Icon
Elite
4,210 posts

From my observations, SEO doesn't play towards social media platforms at this moment. Except, if you're looking for a brand.

Try searching for something on Google and see how many Facebook posts literally show - I'd say, none.

SEO is more skewed to websites, not social media platforms.
jacky87
post Apr 21 2020, 06:46 PM

17 posts

Hey there,

I'm not a big influencer but I do have around 2000 influencers on my Instagram account. I didnt know the number of followers you have can help you monetise but late last year I stumbled upon SushiVid.

Its an influencer marketing platform where they supply brand campaigns to us influencers. With a follower count of 1mill I'm sure you can benefit from the platform. Ive been raving about this platform to my friends especially during RMO. I think we all need a little side income.

rclxm9.gif

They are starting a new wave on influencer marketing using live stream. I applied and was given a campaign. It was a really nice experience. Felt like I was a host in a tv show. Much easier than doing videos cause no editing tbh.

If you want to try it out head over to their website www.sushivid.com or www.confirmpluschop.com

Hope it helps x

Kind regards,
A person who once had the same problem

sweet_pez
post Nov 24 2020, 01:47 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(Eizzah Fatimah @ Nov 6 2020, 04:01 PM)
Kudos to your efforts...
Would you mind sharing your Facebook page link would love to see your page and then recommend it? biggrin.gif
Don't just read the first post, scroll down and read the rest of it.
You'll find the link.
ladycooper
post Nov 25 2020, 09:16 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

can try check out https://www.marketingfest.asia/
to see can get any good idea from all the expert there

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:45 PM