Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tx3 mini tv box, Tx3 mini review

views

syamampang P
post Oct 2 2019, 10:45 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hye.. Long tyme not post here.. Anyone got trouble log in to astro on go on tx3 mini tonite.. Since yesterday happend to me.. During day it ok can log in.. But at night time after 8pm suddenly cannot log in into my account..
Even log in interface not appear.. Anyone got the same problem?
syamampang P
post Oct 3 2019, 03:48 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Oct 3 2019, 10:07 AM)
log in? u key in id/pw one time, it remembers... next time, just start up the app, no more log in required.

last 2 days, i observed some sluggishness when starting the app; likely their server side.

takes a bit longer than usual for app to fully load but fine after that.

if u rush it, it may stall.
I got 2 tx3 mini in my house.. One using in living room and the other one at my bedroom.. Both already install astro go..at my living room seems i can watch astro go but no at the other one in my bedroom.. The interface doesnt come up to log in..
Already try swap the tx3 mini one another.. Still cannot function..i suspect tv problem.. Is there any setting regarding tv spec to watch astro go on tx3 mini
syamampang P
post Oct 3 2019, 05:35 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Oct 3 2019, 04:43 PM)
From what I understand from his post, he is saying that the login problem sticks to the tv, instead of the tx3 mini, ie the tx3 mini which is working propery in living hall move to the bedroom still got problem.

Very interesting problem.
Yup i suspect the tv problem.. When i click astro go icon it does not show anything.. Just turn into black scree.. At my living room ok.. Just work fine..
syamampang P
post Oct 3 2019, 05:38 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Oct 3 2019, 04:32 PM)
u mean u cud log in to get one working, but not the other.

this "interface doesn't come up", i have seen. try 2 things:

1. start the app, wait... see if the log in page eventually comes out.

2. uninstall app, reinstall, try again.

use this one:
https://apkpure.com/astro-go-watch-tv-shows...com.astro.astro
Already wait about half an hour.. Nothing happend just black screen show up..
Yup i install the latest app from apkpure and already close supersu on setting
Anyone got the idea how to solve this problem.. Really ruin my mood to watch uefa champion league live at night
syamampang P
post Oct 4 2019, 11:14 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(SCThong @ Oct 3 2019, 11:24 PM)
I am in the same exact situation as yours.
2 Tx3 mini, and 2 LCD TV.

Sony TV - both Tx3 mini runs Aotg with no problems.
LG TV - open Atg, only see a black screen, with only the air mouse cursor movement visible. (since a few updates ago)

Change to Composite Signal cable instead of HDMI on the LG TV - no problems, Aotg loads perfectly.
Don't know if the webview could be causing all this.

What is your TV brand?
The living room tv=perfect working=panasonic 42inch
In my bedroom=black screen= sharp 50 inch

Yesterday im trying connect my tx mini in my bedroom to my tv at the living room.. Suddenly my tv box setting all over again like the first tyme buying the box..
After that i take the box back to my bedroom and the box make a magic, working again like normal on astro go.. Very weird box

Maybe i can try copy your trick buy a composite signal cable tomorrow and see if it was cause the problem
syamampang P
post Oct 4 2019, 11:49 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(SCThong @ Oct 3 2019, 11:24 PM)
I am in the same exact situation as yours.
2 Tx3 mini, and 2 LCD TV.

Sony TV - both Tx3 mini runs Aotg with no problems.
LG TV - open Atg, only see a black screen, with only the air mouse cursor movement visible. (since a few updates ago)

Change to Composite Signal cable instead of HDMI on the LG TV - no problems, Aotg loads perfectly.
Don't know if the webview could be causing all this.

What is your TV brand?
between after u change one of your box into composite signal cable everthing work normal untill now? even after restart the box still can open astro go like normal.. can u send me the picture of your composite signal cable
syamampang P
post Sep 17 2020, 01:39 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(nicestupid89 @ Sep 16 2020, 04:52 PM)
Finally fixed aotg could not login in tx3/tx6

This method only works if your box is rooted

1st u have to download this file 1st, bit.ly/3isV1oB followed with bit.ly/3kkOrks

1st file is bromite webview and 2nd is es file explorer

After that, go to es file explorer and select root explorer and select mount r/w and tick all 3 of them

After that, copy the 1st downloaded file, and go to root > system > app > webview and paste it there. Copy the initial webview apk and save it somewhere else. Then rename the pasted file to webview.apk and change the permissions to rw--r--r--

Then, restart the tv box and go to the last folder and install it and then login to aotg, if u don't have the aotg, just download from this link, bit.ly/aotgmodfixed
syamampang P
post Sep 17 2020, 01:41 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(nicestupid89 @ Sep 16 2020, 04:52 PM)
Finally fixed aotg could not login in tx3/tx6

This method only works if your box is rooted

1st u have to download this file 1st, bit.ly/3isV1oB followed with bit.ly/3kkOrks

1st file is bromite webview and 2nd is es file explorer

After that, go to es file explorer and select root explorer and select mount r/w and tick all 3 of them

After that, copy the 1st downloaded file, and go to root > system > app > webview and paste it there. Copy the initial webview apk and save it somewhere else. Then rename the pasted file to webview.apk and change the permissions to rw--r--r--

Then, restart the tv box and go to the last folder and install it and then login to aotg, if u don't have the aotg, just download from this link, bit.ly/aotgmodfixed
i dont get it where do u get root>system>apk come from..can u upload picture step by step how to do it..thanks
syamampang P
post Sep 17 2020, 03:18 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(HimuraShin @ Sep 17 2020, 01:46 PM)
It works, thanks mate! Before installing es explorer , open root access and enable developer options. U willl see root explorer in the tools setting.
still connot install webview on my tx3 mini..say that the file corrupt..maybe someone who have done it can make a video or step by step picture how to do it because im new with es explorer..thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0612sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:05 PM