Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PSA: How to make lipot

views

Doomsday
post Jan 7 2019, 10:49 PM

keluarpattern dupe slayer
2,441 posts

QUOTE(empire23 @ Jan 7 2019, 09:00 AM)
Don't know why so many ppl PMS today, so I bagi mani horidei to bora bora all around.

But here's a general guide to reporting because I'm sick of some of you idiots out there abusing the button.

1) JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU DOESN"T MAKE THAT GROUNDS FOR A REPORT - Eg; The STPM thread. Seriously TS really hati kaca one......

2) PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND SARCASM - I think this is self-explanatory but some people are dense.

3) POLITICAL PARTIES AND LEADERS ARE NOT MAGICALLY EXEMPT FROM CRITICISM - This one I really don't get, be it BN/PH/......genuine criticism of a public figure isn't against the law, just keep it within the bounds of taste.

4) DEFAMATION IS CLAIMED BY THE DEFAMED PARTY - Seriously, people keep reporting threads saying defamation....are you the one being defamed? If not....don't click that button.

5) ONE POST IS FUNNY, 100 OF THE SAME THING IS SPAM - I'm fairly tolerant to people giving each other shit, it's afterall a public forum, but if you keep posting the same shit over and over and over again across multiple threads. It gets old.

6) DUN JUST CLICK LIPOT! PROVIDE DETAILS - 90 percent of the time, the reporter magically assumes us mods understand the context. We don't. So remember to provide as much relevant details as possible and it contravenes forum rules.

Also if you're curious, we can talk about how I generally figure out how much holiday to give when someone does something wrong.
kasi more than 1 month jer for those nonsense reply...

da heck, even some sarcasm with no religion pun intended pun kena report. Alot butthurt living in this section mega_shok.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:37 PM