Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

priaye
post Jan 8 2019, 09:38 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 8 2019, 09:20 AM)
current traffic is back to normal stage sweat.gif

Their historical method of calculating TB should be review.
Mostly morning sure kena GS. Kena One , 26 km for RM21. Some more bad jam. Rider pulak not happy follow toll road. Sure rating jatuh even not our fault.

Now Kota Damansara jem giler. This hour, no bonus some more.

How like that
priaye
post Jan 14 2019, 04:40 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(birdman8 @ Jan 14 2019, 03:59 PM)
For my case, I picked a group of riders, 4 adults and one children. As usual, I advised that police would saman me if found out and as expected they countered argue that they have tried that for few times before never get any issues since their kid should not be counted as additional passager.

Eventually they agreed to book 2 cars. 3 adults get into my cars, once reach destination, they want me to go back to pick up the two riders since they can’t get another grab drivers which I politely rejected straight away by saying I have meeting with my clients later.

This morning my rating down 0.04. Lol

I asked this questions is for confirmation purpose. Thanks a lots for those who commented here
This is what pissed me off. Riders abusing the rating system and worst grab acknowledge their ratings towards us. It's really not fair. Just because we did the right things and did not follow riders request rating drop.

This rating system should not be applied for foreigners, majority of them think their money are great and treat us like rubbish, especially middle East and from India

Kena many times, rider asked to speed. We said no, and the next thing rating drop. Shit.

priaye
post Jan 25 2019, 08:34 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Lancelot9 @ Jan 25 2019, 07:50 AM)
Yes. A lot cancellations. Especially lunch period. Those books from office building. They know traffic is bad. So they book two car at the same time. See which car come first. These are their moral.
Grab should check and monitor these idiots. Same pick up and same lunch destination , who ever cancel grab should ban their accounts.
priaye
post Jan 25 2019, 09:39 AM

4 posts

I heard lots of drivers lost hope with Grab. They said no more loyalty to grab as grab always fail them.
With GOJEK coming in I can say, alot of drivers will jump ship.

As for riders no need to worry, riders is always there. Now the importance is drivers. Even GOJEK rates higher but if they have a lot of drivers, riders no choice but to use gojek.

What the use of promo and cheap rates, if no drivers. Wait 30 minutes just to save few bucks. I don't think riders will go for it.

Like My car rates to airport, 55 but still a lot prefer grab 65, why because there are not enough drivers to meet the demand.

priaye
post Jan 29 2019, 05:52 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 29 2019, 05:28 PM)
if kena cancel then bad luck for u, u wasted the time driving there and waiting for next job. Every one or two week sure got one day suffer like this. U report also useless, they just don't freaking care about it.

Now the GS hardly can get matching, for this month all the grabshare job couldn't get match at all, from Bangsar to Selayang without single match, KL sentral to PJ Jaya One, KL sentral to Sentul. All no matching during peak hour, if continue like this how to survive for driver especially on AA, charity fare and little compensation from crap, worse still the reduce cashback from 25% to 15%.
I believe grab should stop GS during peak hrs. It's difficult to manage on our side plus many cancellation and riders unhappy .

For TBB I believe this is how it works.

For platinum Riders, peak hrs they are charged lower and drivers will get the bonus.

For lousy riders, they are charged higher, so drivers don't get the tbb because it's already higher.

It means grab give their platinum riders the VIP treatment by paying the extra.

So another word now no such thing as high demand, unless non peak hours, where some areas got less drivers.

priaye
post Feb 21 2019, 03:51 PM

4 posts

Need help from experience Driver

If PU at condo. Ping at outside or guard house , then only rider send message ask to pu at lobby or at their block. What should we do. These kind of request seems like riders want to con us on the fair.

Sometimes the distance quite far and the delay caused by the security guards. Sometimes took us more than 5 mins

priaye
post Feb 23 2019, 08:26 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Feb 23 2019, 03:09 AM)
Depending on your mood.
If you really want the trip, then contact passenger ask which block to go in pick up at the lobby.
If it is not worth the trip, then just wait 5 mins at the guardhouse and cancel passenger no show. Take the RM3.
The case is pu point at condo. Waze reach destination at guard house.
Upon arrival then only rider ask to come lobby or go in to their blocks via sms.

My worries is if I ignore the SMS, will I get SMS from grab. If I follow the rider SMS, then I feel like get cheated because the fare starts at the guard house especially the 5 RM fare. Go in additional millage plus the delay at the guard house.
priaye
post Mar 9 2019, 01:10 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Mar 8 2019, 11:58 PM)
This so called new rules more like bullshit from that botak.

Sound like he trying scare away ehailing driver.

RM3000 for commercial insurance? how many part timers willing to pay?

MOT wont be that stupid approving such nonsense regulation.
The question is, who and why this guy attending this meeting which he has no related anything about e hailing. Is he in control of MOT. Is he the one that making all decisions and MOT just following only.

Ehailing bosses just need to halau this MF. Its abt new law, ehailing and MOT and does not link to teksi operations.

New law drafted by MOT or teksi association.

Many will stop ehailing, because it's ridiculously stupid law, so we want to ask MOT, they doing this because do not want the man to go bankrupt or what. MOT should investigate, how come, teksi permit given to syarikat, not individual.

Ehailing and teksi are totally different. MOT should just ban e hailing, not come out with such regulations.

So Malu, MOT bow down to teksi ppl. After going through PSV training, most teksi ppl have bad attitude, so what the use of PSV. As though this 8 hrs training, can change ppl attitude. If this training really that good, than all Malaysian should attend, so that many bad attitude ppl can change overnight.

For me, Puspakom is ok, not others. We been doing fine the last 5 years.

MOT stop being a sotong ministry. Ask this individual to go fly kite. He is doing this for him alone, not for the whole teksi drivers. He do not want to close shop.

MOT should know, cannot please everyone. Customes out there love ehailing, no complaints from them, and many complaints on teksi, but MOT wanted to bow down to teksi.

If this new law initiative from MOT not because of pressure from teksi , then , it's difference, many might just follow.

So MOT, just scrap the idea, and ask this fellow to fly kite. He is not happy, just close shop. I believe many teksi drivers would want to join ehailing, because moving forward to new technology.

priaye
post Mar 11 2019, 03:49 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(bbcmyh @ Mar 11 2019, 02:44 PM)
All this cheapskate shit got brain damage 1 la , if can't afford RM65+tol go use Bus la wahlao RM 11 only Leh every 30 minutes got bus la wei nowadays I don't ask passenger about route at all already , I just don't give a shit , if tol route faster even only for 2 minutes I will use it
Rates already so cheap and yet want to squeeze drivers go through jam area, and waste time there. Don't they know if sangkut jam, oil will consume higher and time spend driving longer

When these kind of ppl one day have to drive grab, then they will know.

And some more can take flight, but cannot pay toll.

Halo, please lah, be considered, be human. Pls just Don't complain and complaint. Ceh ceh ceh.

priaye
post Mar 17 2019, 04:21 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Mar 17 2019, 02:22 PM)
It's vice versa bro......driver also need to know they are being compensated, there are bad drivers and bad riders, idiot drivers and idiot riders , small price driver need to bear, just concerned rider make complain about being rough or rude cause perma banned during collection only
Too soon to justify the collection part, but in their statement, grab said don't argue and call CS.

Ok, I wonder all the so called terror ppl in grab, do they know what going on outside. Before coming out the statement, do they have experience driving grab car.

Assuming, rider don't want to pay, how we can call C's if we are at b2b , peak hrs. Places like MV, pavilion, 1 utama, KLCC and many more, we can't even wait there, and rider just come in after we drop off .

So maybe after end of day, then call CS and tell them what happen one by one. By then , cash wallet already rugi rm15, if 5 riders Don't want to settle.

I also reckon many riders not going to pay bacause they been pampered and given the impression that drivers must follow what they say, if not, they can call cs and grab will suspend, or ban drivers.

I kena riders saying, you better wait for me, you better u turn now, if not I will call cs and get you ban.

So what ever said , just wait and see, how it goes, hopefully it's manageable.
priaye
post Mar 17 2019, 05:42 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(bojed @ Mar 17 2019, 05:21 PM)
Wow this is another half-assed thought move from Grab.

Why don't they just automatically add the rider's penalty on top of his fare beforehand? Let's say the rider's fare is RM5. Just add RM3 in his total fare and show it in that rider's app so that he knows he has to pay RM8.

I can already imagine the number of arguments us drivers will face after this.

Taking away RM 3 from drivers' cash wallet so that we will have an extra motivation to collect RM3 from penalized riders? Grab has literally reached a whole new level of stupidity. They want to teach the riders a lesson, at the expense of the people who rake in money for them - the drivers. Imagine three riders who don't want to pay RM3, that's RM9 already taken away from your CW. Now you have to call the CS to get back that RM9. This is just too cumbersome.
Yes, I agree.

When rider do the booking, the system can show them the booking fees plus the penalty fees.

If the rider not happy, the can not to proceed.

priaye
post Mar 20 2019, 11:18 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Evilson @ Mar 19 2019, 01:01 PM)
user posted image

2) for those not happy don’t take grab car. Simple. This people voice out as their body need fuel/petrol running inside their vain. Brainless.

Human never change, whatever is it just think of benefit for themselves
So grab, more and more riders complaining on the RM3 fees. Grab all this while always on riders sides. Suspending and banning drivers just because riders complaining over petty things.

So where is riders loyalty. They choose few ehailing apps, and chose the cheapest one, raging over the RM3 fees, so all the riders is right concept, where is their loyalty.
priaye
post Mar 23 2019, 02:32 PM

4 posts

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/ma...ow-pay-expenses
priaye
post Mar 25 2019, 07:27 PM

4 posts

Kena cancel at the last minute at peak hrs and jam time. Rider cancel at the 4th minute. Kena 2 Times just now.
So, Grab really need to look at this. 5 mins to long. We kena sangkut jam, and riders cancel takut we reach late.

At peak hrs, best is 1 min if rider want to cancel. That one minute, enough for them to make the decision. After 1 min, cancel, penalty RM3
priaye
post May 13 2019, 09:45 PM

4 posts

I completed medical RM20 at lourdes, registered PSV RM89 at malayan

Which Malayan branch
priaye
post Jan 8 2020, 08:44 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 7 2020, 12:50 PM)
any one got reliable air conds workshop? i have sent to a shop but cannot get my problem done...

if not i need go back to Nissan
Bro. One time my aircons also give bad noise. I am driving bezza.

Once they change the cabin filter, the sound gone.

See if yr Nissan, have cabin filter for aircons.

priaye
post Apr 14 2020, 05:40 PM

4 posts

Cuba MYEG. I renew through them every year

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2174sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th May 2022 - 12:47 PM