Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

greatlife
post Jan 9 2019, 03:19 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(sinbad @ Jan 9 2019, 02:59 PM)
Feel the GrabShare cacat ler.

This Morning just pick a GrabShare job with AA during 8~9AM.
1 pickup at One South and drop at Concord Hotel KL
1 pickup at One South and drop at UCSI Taman Connought.

Route suggested by app was pickup both at 1south > drop UCSI > drop Concore Hotel.

How come these 2 can be sharing the same route.
from 1South to UCSI took about 30+mins
From UCSI to Concore Hotel took about another 40+ mins.

The passenger to Concord Hotel complained all the way after dropped the passenger at UCSI.

Wasting his 30+ minute.
Poor dear, not even wasting time + petrol, + rating might drop later...
what a suck GS crap system!
greatlife
post Jan 15 2019, 10:21 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(nagasaran @ Jan 15 2019, 10:18 AM)
Any mod user here? I need a group of chatting.
Ministry of Defence?
greatlife
post Jan 17 2019, 11:21 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(kop2299 @ Jan 17 2019, 11:02 AM)
how to make complaint and request compensation from Crap for the incorrect TB? I cannot find in support tab.
For 3 days in a row, the TB in MP slot (6-7pm) were unfair.
9+B 6.2 for a 40min trip (3.2km) KLCC to Jln Alor.
Gplus - 11+No B for 25min trip (4.2km) NSK peel to Sungei Besi
17+B 12.4 for 1h trip (9.4km) PPUM to Kuchai Lama
Well, better not to waste our time to write the story and appeal to this crap co. last time i did write in and voiced out the TB was unfair for me to spent 1 hr + to pick up point at KL tower and to KLCC, then KLCC back to KL Tower another 1 hr!
after more than 2 weeks time (Bloody crap said will revert in 5 working days!) crap replied the journey had been compensated well bla bla bla....bull shit wasting my time again to read the long winded message.
greatlife
post Jan 17 2019, 03:25 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Jesse0916 @ Jan 17 2019, 03:01 PM)
Hi all,

What do you feel about Grab Share?
I hate Grab Share a lot, those customer want to get cheap fare.
Most of the time, only send the customer alone to the destination with lower fare.

How to block Grab Share order?
No way to block it, once we got this GS, analyse it, chose to go ahead or...awaiting the rider to cancel...
greatlife
post Feb 21 2019, 09:51 AM

3 posts

Weird happening yesterday evening.

i picked up a rider at Suria KLCC Ampang entrance at ard 6;30pm, DOP at Majestic Hotel. when i accepted the AA order the chargeable fare was at RM21 + 26 (TBB). It took me almost 1 hour to reach at the drop off point, terribly jam. On the way back, i checked my earning statement and found out there was no TBB at all for the trip to Majestic Hotel!!!!!

Quickly i called to cs and they want me to write story about the incident via Help Center... some more asked me did i snap the picture, i said where the hell i got time to take picture... if i knew the system can be like sure i will go and snap it...

Why the system like one!!!!!!
greatlife
post Feb 21 2019, 10:41 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(mrr9 @ Feb 21 2019, 10:16 AM)
26 or 2.6? 😝
haha, that moment my mind was very clear, when i looked at the TBB was at RM26.00 then only i talked to myself it is worth to pick up the rider...if say 2.60.....'wasting gas'

greatlife
post Feb 21 2019, 01:10 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Feb 21 2019, 10:41 AM)
the great system will not reflected immediately, logout then login and see your cash wallet. If don't have then throw red paint at grab office
Logged out logged in shows nothing...

don't wanna waste money to buy red paint lahhhh...
Received the reply from the Crap Support team, standard reply just wanna avoid everthing, wtf,,, i replied to them pls don't gv that kind of standard reply!!!!

Shit, wasted my time to write story and possibly get nothing at the end......
greatlife
post Feb 26 2019, 03:54 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Feb 21 2019, 10:41 AM)
the great system will not reflected immediately, logout then login and see your cash wallet. If don't have then throw red paint at grab office
shit, dy received 3rd reply and posted a standard message saying that 'Our system TBB was paid based on the past history traffic condition and how many drivers around .....' at the no compensation for me!

i replied again, 'it was non sense!, from KLCC to Majestic Hotel during 6 stg no severe traffic mehhhhh!!!!!!! what the past historical records crap mean!!!!

Don't bother, if they replied again another standard message, i will 'happily' scold them...
greatlife
post Feb 26 2019, 04:33 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Feb 26 2019, 04:14 PM)
waste of your gas.... console.gif
Perhaps fare 21 + 26 (TBB) from KLCC to Majestic hotel was 'too good to be true'
Lesson learned, snap a photo once it happens again...

(Once again, what a crappy cheating company!)
greatlife
post Feb 26 2019, 05:16 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Feb 26 2019, 04:37 PM)
Sejarah Hari Ini . where once was peanut stuck for 1 hour and half hour from Chinatown to Pavillion. Fare was just Rm18.00.  bangwall.gif
Omg! without TBB???!!!!
greatlife
post Feb 26 2019, 10:01 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(b4sh88 @ Feb 26 2019, 07:40 PM)
I sympathise with you.

[attachmentid=10191579]

This almost the same situation as yours but mine is reversed. My traffic condition was much better than you and i completed it within 30 minutes.
What a great profit making trip for u!
greatlife
post Feb 27 2019, 09:40 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Feb 27 2019, 09:06 PM)
received grab SMS just now mentioning that my grab account will be suspended in the next 24 hours due to high cancelation rate last week laugh.gif

just curious , what goes on during "class reeducation" ?
opssss, same like my situation those day. Sure anytime soon ur acc will be deactivated. U hv to call up cs and they will sms u a link for u to choose the date and time for the reeducation class.

During that one hour class, u will listen to the courtesy way to treat the riders, bla bla and bull shit till the end of the class u must sign on a form to ensure u hv learn the lesson. High cancelation rate reactivation very fast one, not even less than half an hour
greatlife
post Mar 6 2019, 10:51 AM

3 posts

The shortest trip with net gain 23.10 yesterday evening...

Picked up 2 PRC at OYO Home (behind renaissance hotel - KL) DOP at Titiwangsa, at first tot that i wanna cancel bcos stress with the jam along Jln Tun Razak.
When awaiting the traffic light turn green near the Public Bank Tower, that PRC guy talked thru the phone it is very jam bla bla bla,,,shortly after he hang up paid me RM20 and open the car door without take my change...well,,,,nice,,,,
greatlife
post Mar 7 2019, 10:01 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Eddiestk @ Mar 7 2019, 09:07 PM)
Mesyuarat jpj, apad dan ehailing operators 6/3/2019.

Setakat tahun ni, rekod APAD ada 258,000 pemandu ehailing.

Sebelum 12 July 2019 semua pemandu ehailing kene ikut peraturan dibawah. Lepas tarikh tersebut, penguatkuasa akan ambil tindakan.

- Latihan lesen memandu komersil psv utk ehailing.
Belajar 6-9 jam & ada peperiksaan. Markah lulus 80%. Tetapi sebelum ambil lesen psv, rekod kene clear, tiada Saman, rekod jenayah takde, kesihatan baik. Utk sementara , psv syllabus akan ikut sistem sedia ada dgn jpj. Bayaran utk psv RM 200. RM 190 utk kelas+ RM 10 utk ujian.

- Lepas dh lulus psv, pemandu ehailing kene pegi daftar di APAD, apad akan kluarkan permit/surat,..Lepas tu kene bwk surat dr APAD td ke jpj utk tukar geran kereta dari private car ke kenderaan teksi ehailing.

- dah tukar status kereta dlm geran pegi puspakom utk kelulusan kereta bg tujuan ehailing. Lepas ni dh tkde istilah ehailing private car. Lepas ni ehailing adalah kenderaan teksi. Cuma tk bersalut merah atau biru. Tapi akan ada "bodymarking" dgn serial number yg link dgn apps, jpj dan apad. Klu tkde bodymarking, Dan ambil penumpang, jpj dpt tangkap start 12 July sita , kompaun/ pegi mahkamah

- Lepas dh lulus puspakom, kene pegi ambil insurance kereta utk kenderaan teksi/komersil. Dh tk boleh buat insurance private and tambah rider "ehailing". Kene buat full commercial car insurance. Contoh : proton saga teksi insurance RM 3000/year. Kereta pemandu ehailing pun kene byr jumlah sama, sebab status kereta dh tukar jd teksi.

- dh buat insurance ,ambil roadtax. Untuk teksi sedia ada, roadtax harga teksi, tapi ehailing taxi car kene bayar roadtax sama mcm roadtax private car ikut cc kereta.

- dh buat semua di atas, pemandu ehailing kene buat permit sama seperti permit teksi. Jumlah bayaran permit akan di confirmkan oleh APAD.lepas dh buat permit baru boleh tukar kereta dari private car ke komersil car.

- sebarang iklan di body kereta tidak dibenarkan kecuali pemandu sendiri kene Mohon online Di sistem JPJ.

- jenis² kenderaan ..apa jenis kenderaan boleh bwk ehailing.minimum 4 seater sampai max 11 seater.
myvi, axia semua boleh lepas dh lulus puspakom.yg tk boleh kereta jeep 4wd sahaja. Myvi dh tk dikira compact car, myvi Dan semua jenis compact car akan fall under saloon category. Hanya ada dua kategori saja Lepas ni, saloon dan 6 seater.

- muatan dlm kereta. Lepas ni luggage/bagasi dh tk boleh letak di bahagian dlm kereta. Semua mesti letak di bonet belakang.

- semua pemandu teksi ehailing boleh hantar ke airport. Tapi pemandu teksi ehailing tk boleh tunggu di airport. Boleh ambil penumpang di airport hanya jika ada order dari apps. Tapi tk boleh tunggu. Landside juga akan dimansuhkan. Sistem que juga akan dimansuhkan. Hanya teksi Dan airport Limo boleh que. Private car ehailing tk boleh que.berkuatkuasa Di semua airport seluruh Malaysia termasuk Sabah Dan Sarawak.

- lesen memandu OKU sudah tk boleh digunakan. Maksudnya org kurang upaya sudah tk boleh memandu utk ehailing.

- besar kemungkinan, pemandu ehailing teksi mesti memakai uniform. Masih dlm perbincangan antara ehailing operators dgn jpj dan apad.

- toll charges ehailing cars akan sama seperti toll teksi komersil.

- plat kereta Masih Sama, tidak perlu tukar ke putih. Kad pemandu jg tk perlu pamer. Tapi setiap kereta ehailing Akan ada body marking yg ada serial number dan tagging.

- conclusion, kereta persendirian dh tak dibenarkan utk buat ehailing. Kene tukar geran dari persendirian ke komersil di jpj. Ikut langkah2 di atas.

Semua kene complete sebelum 12 July. Part time or full time driver semua kene. Lepas 12 July jpj akan mula sita kereta jika tk ada semua di atas.
Mampus kalau begitu! I don't want my own car marked with bloody hell ehailing sticker !!!!!! So many steps mehhhh, why not the ehailing fare also follow taxi fare!!!!

greatlife
post Apr 3 2019, 03:13 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Apr 3 2019, 02:38 PM)
Uber rider rating is sufficient for you to decide whether to pick them up or not. Moreover, you can even opt for pickup for quality riders with rating above 4.7 as the option too if you have good driver ratings.  bruce.gif

The only problem is you dun see where the riders are going unless you set designation on your way home. Otherwise you are going everywhere. But I like it......especially it also showed long distance journey.... cool2.gif
Those day when i was a Uber driver, i hate Grabcar system bcos of the unfair fairy pickup, but now im a Grab driver, i like the system instead, opsss..
greatlife
post Apr 4 2019, 03:42 PM

3 posts

heavy rain again, sure some places gonna hv flash flood...
later on the road either i become along or easily collect RM3 compensation fee.
greatlife
post Apr 11 2019, 04:06 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(aaronlbs @ Apr 11 2019, 03:47 PM)
sooner i can view only If leng lui face i wld be more happy to pick up even damn cheap fare...
greatlife
post Apr 12 2019, 01:25 PM

3 posts

wow, my cash wallet has just credited RM28 for the traffic compensation! So kind crap!
greatlife
post Apr 12 2019, 03:15 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(kratosgrab @ Apr 12 2019, 01:43 PM)
what the story?> hmm.gif
i remember last week (01Apr - 07Apr) my trip were completely no TBB, only slightly high fare during peak hour.
tot that crap has no more TBB! now they have compensated me i think...
greatlife
post Apr 15 2019, 05:17 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Apr 15 2019, 03:48 PM)
Car maintenance is Okay but overdrive when it compromise your health factor is just too costly.  sad.gif

Imagine how much it would cost if anybody would suffer from stroke......after sitting too long without leg exercise with all that peanut jams stress.... chances of getting blood clot especially those above 40 , obese are pretty high. Most of the reported cases of drivers dying while driving were Taxi Fellas ....or Grabbers.  sad.gif

Picture that on how to cope up with lifestyle changes depending on severity of stroke attack.....  sad.gif

Driving for fun can reduce stress for some who doesnt really grab riders to cari makan. Sumore it take you places where you dun normal drive to have that Bak Good Teh at Klang or uphill trips to Genting Highland to have a cuppa of hot coffee in cooling Genting Highland. After all all the gas is being paid for by the riders. It is advisable for those mean old rockfellas who got time to spare.  brows.gif

But for those young turks, it is better to concentrate on thier career and most of all, quality time with the family. hmm.gif
Yes, it is a flexible and risky job. i did full time before, felt 'unconcious' while i was driving (sleeping mahhh). back pain, dried skin (fingers especially bcos under the cool airconditioning to ensure riders were comfortable), drink less water and tahan kencing!

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0310sec    0.67    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th May 2022 - 08:09 PM