Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

Ashbun
post Jan 5 2019, 03:08 PM

0 posts

Hi.. Does anyone has this week weekly structure?? I've excidentlely deleted mine in the apps..
Thank you in advance...
Ashbun
post Jan 5 2019, 05:17 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 5 2019, 04:21 PM)
Saturday & Sunday
12pm to 5pm - P
5pm & 6pm - UP
7pm - MP
8PM - UP
9pm & 10pm - P

rest other all nothing.
TQ so much..
Ashbun
post Jan 11 2019, 04:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(jackal_x2005 @ Jan 11 2019, 12:46 PM)
Bandar utama/TTDI/Setapak/WangsaMaju
Yesterday i got TBB.. From sri damansara to IKANO.. Trip rm19 +TBB rm7.90.. From ikano to unique seafood seksyen 13 pj trip rm25 +TBB rm9.20.. From 6.30pm till 8.30 only two trip.. The trafik was like crazy.. Cannot tahan offline, alik rumah..

Its is true that someone said TBB is juz luck if u get..
Ashbun
post Jan 12 2019, 08:35 AM

0 posts

From what i see this Time Boost Bonus is only at hotspot area.. Like if u are at Damansara Damai or Paya Jaras or ulu places u dont get TBB.. Most hotspot area are heavy trafik that time will get TBB on MP and UP.. But grab is stupid to use the 2weeks ago data thingy plus is not accurate.. U guyz just wait another 2week im pretty sure they will lower the MP n UP slot.. Becoz this week got road closures for tunnel work some where at duta n it effects most the roadD trafik in NKVE SPRINT.. Grab is not beeing honest to the drivers.. If they want to implement TBB they should put a timer in the booking showing driver the estimated time to complete the trip and if it exceed the timer that grab have calculated up front driver can screenshot the trip and make complain so drivers can make a report n claim the actual fare different.. This will make most driver happy to drive even in massive trafik jem for sure.. But what do grab care right.. They are the boss to the drivers u want money u drive, u dont drive u dont get money.. They dont care if they lost driver or terminate drivers, 1 driver goes out 50 new driver are coming in for them.. This is becoz we drivers have no strong union to back us up.. And im pretty sure the world dont know what is happening to drivers in this big grab cooperation.. They are using adds saying helping driver earn money.. 😡😡
Ashbun
post Mar 22 2019, 06:10 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(bojed @ Mar 21 2019, 07:36 AM)
user posted image

Alhamdulillah, after 1.5 years of driving for Grab, I've made it back to my first day DR 😁 This comes quite as a surprise because my car seats are full of smudges. I guess riders just want a driver who keeps his mouth to himself and just drive like an uncle 😂

Not that DR 5.0 has any effect on my income but it does feel good to achieve something in life. From now on, I couldn't care less what my DR will be, as long as it's above 4.80.

By the way, I received a ping from Presint 14 heading to KLIA at 6.45am this morning. RM45+4.50. I thought TBB is not available for long distance trips and airport jobs?
Same goes here.. I got an airport trip from sri damamsara to klia rm75 + rm8.90 at i
8.35am yesterday.. And also got TBB at 11am in hartamas..
Ashbun
post Sep 23 2019, 11:06 PM

0 posts

Today so angry call up CS ask about daily insuran why until today no deduction have been made.. Ask them how long have to wait dateline already near.. If this thing not settle the delay incentive sure2 wont get.. This is the 1st time get very2 jujur operator..

When receive the notification on grab apps bout the delay incentive last 2week on saturday morning straight away call CS ask bout the delay payment for incentive what is all about, 1st operator women told me that is only for the rm180 if not submit psv n insurans.. Then on monday there was TB so call again CS n ask why no TB, the answer i got was all my fare was high fare so no TB.. I was ok at 1st.. Then on tuesday the same thing happen call again CS n ask how come 2days no TB same answer.. Come laaa even high fare busuk2 pun at least sure got at least 1 or 2 TB for sure.. Was so pist off with the answer i juz dont want to amik port anymore..

That was until today, when i call again bout the daily insuran i got the real answer that grab been playing games with all the drivers.. This guy told me all this while the operators had to answer the same thing Given by the management.. Management sengaja tutup TB n guese what, before this operators can check in thier system how much TB should get for the trip but last week the TB section was black out n closed n can not be access by operators.. So the question is how do we know how much did we get n grab suppose to pay back?? Now grab Can easly put the TB amount.. Say the TB supposed to be +rm5.90, now grab can put only +rm1.20.. There is no data in the system that was stated by the operator guy..

Even bout the EVP grab didnt give rite info.. Actually EVP can be applied with out doing PSV and it only take not more than 5days to get the EVP number.. So for those who is still waiting for PSV eXam to complete then when everything is settle want to apply EVP, u guys can actually submit 1st puspakom that u have already pass then EVP even if u dont have PSV..

Drivers will get the delay incentive including all the TB last week(for sure low amount coz dont know how much supposed to get) But must have completed Puspakom then have EVP number then only drivers get the incentive and does not matter is got PSV license or not..
Ashbun
post Sep 24 2019, 11:22 AM

0 posts

EVP require 3 documents:-
1. PSV
2. VOC (Vehicle ownership cert from JPJ) - which clearly state your car information
3. Puspakom cert (for more than 3 years)

If u lack of any one document i really doubt grab will submit for u, they have to pay RM110 and currently so many application recently. It is very clear that EVP require all the above documents then only process.

[/quote]

So how do u explain those drivers had their EVP without the PSV? I myself encounter 2 drivers who had EVP from grab.. Yesterday nite when talk with CS he told me yes now u can apply for EVP if u stil haven had your PSV but must complete PSV training.. open the link and submit the document.. grab system is huru hara n not standard.. like myself last week didt get TB the whole week, this week back to normal.. and some which get TB last week even did not complete everything but now this week they dont get plak.. this is the game that grab is playing with drivers and that is why they use 2weeks of collected data to culcalate TB for drive, grab actually could use live time trafficif they want coz uber last time also use it.. from what i see grab is trying to cut all insentive by stage slowly so they wont lose drivers all at once for them to collect the 20% com millions per day.. rugi slow² takpa jgn rugi lumpsum.. for them drivers are nothing 1 person gantung kunci 20more are coming in as drivers coz they know drivers are desprate to get fast cash money..

They said if complete ePSV cant opt out rite? But guese what it can be done actually.. the person opt out on the spot at the driving school register with driving school.. got the course date saturday and his name was clear from my sikap, wednesday exam.. so how do u explain that?
U want to sy its his luck? Check with grab system at axis they say his acct show he did not complete ePSV, well guese what he showed the email where grab send stated the status progress and it showed
ePSV : completed

Im giving the fact and the truth grab is not peerfect with their system,

Ashbun
post Sep 24 2019, 11:28 AM

0 posts

For grab rent car they all ready have EVP number for the latest car when u apply.. that was stated by the person incharge for grab rent when i asked 2weeks ago.. u juz need the PSV everything is already completed.. thats why i said EVP can be applied if dont have PSV and that statement came from grab also..

Peace yoo..
Ashbun
post Dec 10 2019, 02:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Dec 10 2019, 02:11 PM)
There are many who drive part time to cari makan at the expense of quality time and friends to lepak at Mamak shops. Some doing so at risks of not getting inadequate rest with stress driving in the jam or long journey away from their homes designation. Others doing because they need to because they are jobless especially at the weaken economy. These people needs helping hands actually but instead get extra pressures from MY government agencies.  cry.gif

Even those driving for fun are actually doing something for MY country. As a driving chef, I have had been promoting tourism where I guide the foreign riders to places of interest and to makan sini sana. As a result many recommend their friends back home to engage my service. MY gomen should recognized these effort to give incentives instead of unnecessary pressure to squeeze monies and times from our hard earn monies.  hmm.gif

What the Khat were they thnking?  tongue.gif
What to do u all want new gomen rite last time.. want new changes.. this what we get loo.. next coming GE choose wisely laa after this... hahahaha 🤣
Ashbun
post Feb 5 2020, 08:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(KahHoong @ Feb 5 2020, 03:39 PM)
Today my first day driving, from 7am - 1pm, only get rm142.30 , i start from puchong and end up in ampang. Tried using "My Destination", all the way from ampang to puchong, totally no luck to grab a single soul, was thinking am i doing it right, cause i key in exactly my taman, or should i key in generally puchong? What's the hot location to avoid on your list?
My 1st avoid list Klia, 2nd cheras and 3rd will depand on traffic, weather, and time.. 😋
Ashbun
post Feb 6 2020, 10:10 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Feb 6 2020, 09:30 AM)
Do you guys plan to stop grabbing, given the virus situation?
Drivers will stop driving ehailing if there is news about some drivers in malaysia had been infected with the virus.. 😏
Ashbun
post Mar 17 2020, 12:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kelvinyam @ Mar 17 2020, 09:51 AM)
They do. Responsibility for riders. They released statement on FB that any driver caught infected will be suspended from driving.
Post the link that it says that on fb

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0350sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2022 - 07:53 PM