Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Lace & Dolly Atelier @ SS2, Lace & Dolly Atelier

views

TSshinn911
post Nov 26 2018, 12:14 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
118 posts

Hi everyone, I am thinking of using Lace & Dolly Atelier @ SS2 PJ for pre-wedding pics

The dress and gowns and suits are nice. Girls dress from Lace & Dolly, guys suits from Old Fashion House SS2 (same owners)

But i cannot seem to find any reviews online. Anyone got use them before?? How are the pics and after sales service??

They do have alot of Pre-Wedding pics from Taiwan not many from Local

Please assist.....thanksssss

They only have 1 package...no add ons

Package is RM 5888

Pre Wedding
Girl 4 dress for Pre wedding (all selection)
Guy 2 suit for Pre wedding (all selection)
10 hours indoor/outdoor
40 pic album
40 soft copy
1 canvas photo 30 inch

Actual day
Girl 2 dress + veil
Guy 1 suit

This post has been edited by shinn911: Nov 26 2018, 12:14 PM
ellamoon
post Dec 11 2018, 09:39 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(shinn911 @ Nov 26 2018, 12:14 PM)
Hi everyone, I am thinking of using Lace & Dolly Atelier @ SS2 PJ for pre-wedding pics

The dress and gowns and suits are nice. Girls dress from Lace & Dolly, guys suits from Old Fashion House SS2 (same owners)

But i cannot seem to find any reviews online. Anyone got use them before?? How are the pics and after sales service??

They do have alot of Pre-Wedding pics from Taiwan not many from Local

Please assist.....thanksssss

They only have 1 package...no add ons

Package is RM 5888

Pre Wedding
Girl 4 dress for Pre wedding (all selection)
Guy 2 suit for Pre wedding (all selection)
10 hours indoor/outdoor
40 pic album
40 soft copy
1 canvas photo 30 inch

Actual day
Girl 2 dress + veil
Guy 1 suit
Hi, I visited there last week.. the gown really very nice. Just they can’t provide the local studio album.
May I know this 5888 package didn’t include the pre wedding photo slide show?
TSshinn911
post Dec 11 2018, 11:02 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(ellamoon @ Dec 11 2018, 09:39 PM)
Hi, I visited there last week.. the gown really very nice. Just they can’t provide the local studio album.
May I know this 5888 package didn’t include the pre wedding photo slide show?
yeah i know the dress very nice....the suits go opposite to get.....

local studio album physical album takde....they just show the soft copy at the shop opposite.

no reviews from anyone about them....i think they sell their taiwan package more

they dont provide the slide show or car deco.....so its the bare basic pre wedding package

their photographer comes from taiwan also....so kinda imported photographer...no local photographer
TheOCDRabbit P
post Apr 16 2019, 03:31 PM

Probation
0 posts

we took their gown rental package on April 2018, wedding day on Jan 2019.

2 gowns (any gown including the premium one) with 1 suit + pant+ bowtie =RM1988

Reason I choose Lace and Dolly
1) more variety for Mermaid gowns (based on their facebook)
2) simple gown that focus lace detailing

Below was my experiences with Lace & Dolly:

Before signing:

1) they allowed me to try 2 gowns before signing (which is good for me because i am short and slightly plump)
2) some of their gowns that we see in social media are available on Taiwan store, but it is okay, they told us that we can screen shot it and they will send it to Malaysia for us (wow, that sounds really cool)
3) my hubby wants a very classic black tuxedo (no printing/bright color/valvet), she told us since it is classic they have it.
4) you are only allowed to rent the gown and suit for 3 days.
5) RM3000 deposit

so we signed the package, note down all information with the lady A that serves us.

During Gown Testing and Selection:

1) Lady A resigned change to Lady B
2) Most of the gown in social media only available in Taiwan outlet
3) Lady B said they can't send it from Taiwan.
4) Lady B took 2 days to reply my messages about reservation time for gown selection
5) Made appointment and test their gown on Nov.
6) I am allowed to try all gowns available in store (as agreed)
7) Most of the Mermaid gowns are very tight and suitable for skinny brides , if you have a fuller or bigger ass like me, then too bad very limited choices for you (my hips measurement is 97cm)
8) My husband was not able to get the classic tuxedo, so he forced himself (yes force himself, because he only have 1 request when signing the package, he wants the classic tuxedo) to take a valvet color one instead.
9) my husband size was not available that day, so Lady B reserved the size for him and said take it when we collect the gown one week before our wedding day.
PS: My husband was very unhappy.

One month before my actual day:

1) Lady B resigned and replace with Lady C, nobody follow up with me and Lady C doesn't know what is happening.
2) I was not sure whether my gowns and suits were reserved or not
3) Lady C cant find my receipt number and requested us to give her some time to check the file (2 days)
4) it hits my limit, so i sent a very long personal message in Facebook, if they don't take this seriously i will give a very bad review on their Facebook page
5) the manager called me after 30 min and asked me the whole situation.
6) Found my receipt and the gowns & suits are reserved.

1 week before wedding day- gown altering:

1) requested to reserve my husband suit so that he manage to try the actual size
2) they didn't reserve the right size for him, ask him to come and collect 3 days before and keep saying that, should not be a problem.
3) Lady C help me to do measuring

3 days before-collect gown and suit:
1) tried again, the white gown didn't alter correctly, I couldn't fit in.
2) altered on the spot (need to wait for 1 hr)
3) my hubby suit size is not available, instead of saying not available, they actually do not have size between 56 and 52 (means there are no 54) --something like that, i cant really remember the size correctly.
4) my hubby took one size smaller instead, looked a bit tight, but manage to fit in.

return:
no issue in returning our deposit.

actual day:
1) received a lot of compliments their gown, very unique
2) i didnt choose the premium gowns, too complicated for me

My advise:
1) their gown is good, make sure you try before you sign the package.
2) you are allowed to choose all the gowns in store, they are very honest.
3) you have to note down/ take photos on all the gowns you rented, size of pants and bow tie and have to follow up one or two months before, just in case.
4) service is actually not bad, just that they keep changing staff which i feel very annoyed.

i hope this is useful for you guys

KuchingKolomee P
post Apr 25 2019, 11:49 PM

Probation
0 posts

I recently sign a package from Lace & Dolly Atelier during the mid valley wedding fair In April. The ladies were really good in promoting their “good” service so we decide to give it a try. But after payment made, I have to call up myself to make booking (they say they will call next working day after payment made, but I did not receive any phone call after 5 days). And During the teleconversation, I have no option to choose the date I want to see the dress. And I have no option to choose the date for pre wedding photoshoot. They only give me a few slot which I must confirm and no longer can change if we have chosen the given date. This is a RM4K package which I think not so cheap to be given this service😅
I think that is the reason their FB comments are hidden due to their after sales service;after full payment is made they will take it easily. I hope to raise awareness on others who are considering this wedding studio. Or maybe I was unlucky the sales person I deal with is a less considerate person. I hope I can hear with them until end of the year.. hoho.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.63    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:58 PM