Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

All drivers are busy...

views

shyghost
post Nov 7 2018, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(yoonyin @ Nov 7 2018, 12:20 PM)
I also experience that NO grab driver wanna take job from anywhere go into KL Pavilion, is it all driver HATE going to the Pavilion + Bkt Bintang road stretch due to bad traffic? From Traders hotel to Pavilion, 1 mins drive, Rm5, no driver wanna accept. End up taking a Standby taxi at Traders hotel taking us there, Rm7 with meter.

Then another incident is, travel from KL city to KLIA, a driver using AXIA accepted my request. But I have to cancel him due to smaller car to travel a longer distance. Well, prefer travel in B-Segment car for long distance and A-Segment car in town area.
QUOTE(yoonyin @ Nov 7 2018, 03:34 PM)
Sorry bro, i fail to elaborate more, from Traders KLCC hotel to Pavilion KL Bridge Entrance, non congestion route, unable to reach in 1 min ke? Most of the driver doesn't like to drop off passenger at pavilion and end up stuck in traffic in that area.

LOL, why you so harsh on replying. Having a hard day driving GRAB ke or you are a Axia owner? Using JustGrab to get a bigger car and label as Cheapskate rider. Why i need to pay 20% fare more if can get a slightly bigger car using JustGrab instead of GrabCar Plus? End up, a Perodua Alza (JustGrab) came up right after i cancelled the Axia to KLIA. Honestly, only cheapskate rider take Grab, rich one take Taxi, so please appreciate your cheapskate rider  smile.gif
Yes, I'm a axia grab driver. Grab riders are never cheapest skatest like you mention. Thank you for your business and I understand when I got cancel to KLIA. It's ok. You are looking the best deal for your hard earned money.

Thank you for supporting the Taxi industry. Thank you for choosing A segment car for your city ride and B-segment car for your KLIA travel.
skylinelover
post Nov 7 2018, 04:58 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

laugh.gif laugh.gif

the bitter medicine must be painful eh

rclxs0.gif rclxs0.gif
cannonfxxk
post Nov 7 2018, 05:08 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Oct 28 2018, 07:19 PM)
CBK spotted laugh.gif laugh.gif
THIS
bcombat
post Nov 12 2018, 07:49 PM

Enthusiast
985 posts

lol

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSdestiny6
post Nov 12 2018, 08:25 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

Sorry bro, i fail to elaborate more, from Traders KLCC hotel to Pavilion KL Bridge Entrance, non congestion route, unable to reach in 1 min ke? Most of the driver doesn't like to drop off passenger at pavilion and end up stuck in traffic in that area.

LOL, why you so harsh on replying. Having a hard day driving GRAB ke or you are a Axia owner? Using JustGrab to get a bigger car and label as Cheapskate rider. Why i need to pay 20% fare more if can get a slightly bigger car using JustGrab instead of GrabCar Plus? End up, a Perodua Alza (JustGrab) came up right after i cancelled the Axia to KLIA. Honestly, only cheapskate rider take Grab, rich one take Taxi, so please appreciate your cheapskate rider  smile.gif
You sure 1min can reach aR? no wonder when drivers waiting for CBK like you "wait bro....2mins ya" 5mins also haven't show up shakehead.gif
you are lucky got an alza right after cancelled, what if you got another axia instead? did you think of that? that's what he is trying to highlight....if wanna ride comfortable but not requesting Grab+ is not call cheapskate then is what? confused.gif
skylinelover
post Nov 13 2018, 08:53 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Nov 12 2018, 07:49 PM)
lol
laugh.gif rclxms.gif

If they can lock driver up 2 60 minutes they should lock riders up 2 600 minutes drool.gif rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Nov 13 2018, 08:55 AM
JimbeamofNRT
post Nov 17 2018, 01:06 AM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
1,456 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Oct 28 2018, 07:19 PM)
CBK spotted laugh.gif laugh.gif
lol!
JimbeamofNRT
post Nov 17 2018, 01:14 AM

1,456 posts

it is now 1:12AM midnight also the trip is around 3 minutes and you think afternoon time can reach within a minute? seriously?

user posted image

yhtan rider like this, well, make no difference from those prince & princesses of sunway college
JimbeamofNRT
post Nov 17 2018, 01:20 AM

1,456 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Nov 12 2018, 08:25 PM)
You sure 1min can reach aR? no wonder when drivers waiting for CBK like you "wait bro....2mins ya" 5mins also haven't show up  shakehead.gif
you are lucky got an alza right after cancelled, what if you got another axia instead? did you think of that? that's what he is trying to highlight....if wanna ride comfortable but not requesting Grab+ is not call cheapskate then is what?  confused.gif
we call em cbk. want the best but pay the cheapest

sounds like those prince and princess of sunway college

die die need driver to pick up IN FRONT of the condo lobby, and yet when driver arrive they just came out from the house and waiting for the fking elevator!
skylinelover
post Nov 17 2018, 07:30 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 17 2018, 01:14 AM)
it is now 1:12AM midnight also the trip is around 3 minutes and you think afternoon time can reach within a minute? seriously?

user posted image

yhtan rider like this, well, make no difference from those prince & princesses of sunway college
QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 17 2018, 01:20 AM)
we call em cbk. want the best but pay the cheapest

sounds like those prince and princess of sunway college

die die need driver to pick up IN FRONT of the condo lobby, and yet when driver arrive they just came out from the house and waiting for the fking elevator!
Haha at least Sunway Johor still like guai guai kids

I even give discounts 4 their obedientness laugh.gif rclxms.gif
JimbeamofNRT
post Nov 17 2018, 11:21 AM

1,456 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Nov 17 2018, 07:30 AM)
Haha at least Sunway Johor still like guai guai kids

I even give discounts 4 their obedientness laugh.gif rclxms.gif
very gooding eh?

hickups
post Nov 18 2018, 12:33 AM

Casual
470 posts

Put wring pup...then when reach...message driver the street name...like we are the fucking google map..macibai lu ppl...then open waze...type in street name...then drive slowly to the street name looking for the house number...turn left turn right..fucking moron asshole rider waiting inside house....when we slowly stop infront houde not sure...baru keluar rumah buka gate....nasib lar malaysia ada law...kalau takde..aku tembak cb no fucking common sense riders with elephant gun...
Ok done ranting...
Tq

nexona88
post Nov 18 2018, 11:56 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,806 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Nov 12 2018, 07:49 PM)
lol
wah...
that's so bad...
chrnosx
post Nov 18 2018, 12:44 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(hickups @ Nov 18 2018, 12:33 AM)
Put wring pup...then when reach...message driver the street name...like we are the fucking google map..macibai lu ppl...then open waze...type in street name...then drive slowly to the street name looking for the house number...turn left turn right..fucking moron asshole rider waiting inside house....when we slowly stop infront houde not sure...baru keluar rumah buka gate....nasib lar malaysia ada law...kalau takde..aku tembak cb no fucking common sense riders with elephant gun...
Ok done ranting...
Tq
Sometimes you get good ones, sometimes you get bad ones. Sometimes you get nub ones.

Normally about 500m or 2 minutes away I will click on arrived. When I actually reach I will send a message "I am here". I wait for 3 minutes then I will cancel even if they are telling me they are walking down from lift or what crap, unless I am chasing incentive.

For the wrong PuP, which I have done, I will stay at that spot and depending on my mood, I will call or wait for a call. If they tell me they are here or there, I will just say "I don't know where you are. This is the location you placed on the map. Look at your phone and walk towards your a car with hazard lights on. If I move and you move, we won't be able to find each other. I can't see you on the map but you can see where I am parked." Normally they will walk over and be apologetic. I always put on a smile and say next time you have to put the exact spot. Not all drivers know an area that well. Some places are 1-way street and we might have to go one big round to get to you. Sometimes, I even tell them they had put the wrong location and ask them to cancel and try again. They normally get me again for some reason with the correct location. They still come into the car being apologetic.

The good riders are those that actually care. They prepare money and get out of the car fast when they know you have the next order. They are attentive when you are around and hail you when they see you. Sometimes, they even get out early so you don't have to make rounds if the road is inconvenient.
hickups
post Nov 18 2018, 02:57 PM

Casual
470 posts

QUOTE(chrnosx @ Nov 18 2018, 12:44 PM)
Sometimes you get good ones, sometimes you get bad ones. Sometimes you get nub ones.

Normally about 500m or 2 minutes away I will click on arrived. When I actually reach I will send a message "I am here". I wait for 3 minutes then I will cancel even if they are telling me they are walking down from lift or what crap, unless I am chasing incentive.

For the wrong PuP, which I have done, I will stay at that spot and depending on my mood, I will call or wait for a call. If they tell me they are here or there, I will just say "I don't know where you are. This is the location you placed on the map. Look at your phone and walk towards your a car with hazard lights on. If I move and you move, we won't be able to find each other. I can't see you on the map but you can see where I am parked." Normally they will walk over and be apologetic. I always put on a smile and say next time you have to put the exact spot. Not all drivers know an area that well. Some places are 1-way street and we might have to go one big round to get to you. Sometimes, I even tell them they had put the wrong location and ask them to cancel and try again. They normally get me again for some reason with the correct location. They still come into the car being apologetic.

The good riders are those that actually care. They prepare money and get out of the car fast when they know you have the next order. They are attentive when you are around and hail you when they see you. Sometimes, they even get out early so you don't have to make rounds if the road is inconvenient.
Ya some are really good riders....some dun even bother to look at app after booking....
skylinelover
post Nov 18 2018, 04:48 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 17 2018, 11:21 AM)
very gooding eh?
Yesh laugh.gif

QUOTE(hickups @ Nov 18 2018, 12:33 AM)
Ok done ranting...
Tq
Want a carlsberg to chill cheers.gif
RectangleX
post Jan 1 2019, 06:50 PM

On my way
642 posts

QUOTE(ashahir92 @ Oct 28 2018, 05:21 PM)
Hi...recently i cancle a few(4-5) of grab trip, and when i want to find another grab...no one accept the trip,it says all the drivers were busy but when i use my friend phone, he got accepted instantly..so i want to know if my grab account were banned? Is it permeantly banned? Or how long till i can use it again? How to unbanned it?Tq..
Behave yourself. hmm.gif
yoonyin
post Jan 4 2019, 04:47 PM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Nov 12 2018, 08:25 PM)
You sure 1min can reach aR? no wonder when drivers waiting for CBK like you "wait bro....2mins ya" 5mins also haven't show up  shakehead.gif
you are lucky got an alza right after cancelled, what if you got another axia instead? did you think of that? that's what he is trying to highlight....if wanna ride comfortable but not requesting Grab+ is not call cheapskate then is what?  confused.gif
Come one, just sharing my experience and someone start to light up the fire and go offensive first. I didn't say I curse and hate all the Axia driver. I stated previously, i prefer taking small cars like axia when travel in City area, bigger car for distance travel. Yeap, I admit that time i really got lucky hailed a Alza after cancellation by using JustGrab. But from my riding experience to Platinum tier, using JustGrab, 70% can get a C-Segment ride, no need go for GrabPlus, thats why all the while i'm been using JustGrab instead of GrabPlus.

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Nov 17 2018, 01:14 AM)

user posted image

Well, If you really open google map and let the app do the distance & time estimation anyhow, is never accurate. If you cover 800m with 3min, means you driving at 16km/h nia (as you say, midnight, really accurate from google map?). You only need 48km/h to reach 800m with a minute. From traders to pavilion route via Jalan Kia Peng which very very less traffic even at peak hour, experience driver usually drop passenger at (figure 1.) on the right shoulder of the road and they can turn into Jalan Perak. So, Traders to Pavilion with 1 minute is highly possible dude.

Attached Image
(Figure 1.)

Anyway, continuous on this thread. On 29 Dec 2018, 6.30pm, same again, order a JustGrab / GrabPlus, from Stripes KL hotel to Pavilion again, all driver went busy and no body want to pick up the order, although there 5-7 of driver stand by at Masjid Jamek LRT station. End up, change the destination to KLCC (drop off JalanP.Ramelee entrance), straight away order accept. Driver really never wanna take order from anywhere to Pavilion, as they wanna avoid as much as possible.

This post has been edited by yoonyin: Jan 4 2019, 04:54 PM
yhtan
post Jan 4 2019, 05:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(yoonyin @ Jan 4 2019, 04:47 PM)
Come one, just sharing my experience and someone start to light up the fire and go offensive first. I didn't say I curse and hate all the Axia driver. I stated previously, i prefer taking small cars like axia when travel in City area, bigger car for distance travel. Yeap, I admit that time i really got lucky hailed a Alza after cancellation by using JustGrab. But from my riding experience to Platinum tier, using JustGrab, 70% can get a C-Segment ride, no need go for GrabPlus, thats why all the while i'm been using JustGrab instead of GrabPlus.
Well, If you really open google map and let the app do the distance & time estimation anyhow, is never accurate. If you cover 800m with 3min, means you driving at 16km/h nia (as you say, midnight, really accurate from google map?). You only need 48km/h to reach 800m with a minute. From traders to pavilion route via Jalan Kia Peng which very very less traffic even at peak hour, experience driver usually drop passenger at (figure 1.) on the right shoulder of the road and they can turn into Jalan Perak. So, Traders to Pavilion with 1 minute is highly possible dude.

Attached Image
(Figure 1.)

Anyway, continuous on this thread. On 29 Dec 2018, 6.30pm, same again, order a JustGrab / GrabPlus, from Stripes KL hotel to Pavilion again, all driver went busy and no body want to pick up the order, although there 5-7 of driver stand by at Masjid Jamek LRT station. End up, change the destination to KLCC (drop off JalanP.Ramelee entrance), straight away order accept. Driver really never wanna take order from anywhere to Pavilion, as they wanna avoid as much as possible.
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really want to laugh looking at your "Experience", platinum doesn't grant u better car lah, just priority booking and more reward points. I myself also platinum member, that doesn't mean i can get C-segment car all the while, it is all about luck where nearby driver available. Normally i just get Axia/Bezza which is sufficient for me, certain booking i get Elantra, Vios, Alza if lucky.

As for your claim on getting hard to get car, u can complain to grab and they will love to have your feedback for sure. If i am you, i will take LRT by Dang Wangi station, it is just 2 station away.

P/S : Show u prove that i'm platinum member also whistling.gif

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by yhtan: Jan 4 2019, 05:16 PM
yoonyin
post Jan 4 2019, 05:26 PM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 4 2019, 05:09 PM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really want to laugh looking at your "Experience", platinum doesn't grant u better car lah, just priority booking and more reward points. I myself also platinum member, that doesn't mean i can get C-segment car all the while, it is all about luck where nearby driver available. Normally i just get Axia/Bezza which is sufficient for me, certain booking i get Elantra, Vios, Alza if lucky.

As for your claim on getting hard to get car, u can complain to grab and they will love to have your feedback for sure. If i am you, i will take LRT by Dang Wangi station, it is just 2 station away.
Obviously i never mention higher tier can get better ride. As what i want to say is along the path to getting platinum tier, i booked all my ride only using JustGrab. And JustGrab randomly ping any driver around and mostly from my luck, i got decent ride. So, from all these GRAB I taken by just using JustGrab and can get me mostly C-Segment ride, So, i never wanted to use GrabPlus.

Err...are you trying to say Dang Wangi LRT to Pavilion 2 station away? Wonder where is the LRT locate at pavilion. If you miss understood, I was saying ORDER ACCEPTED from StripesKL to KLCC, there's no problem.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:25 PM