Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need helpers for Orphanage !Not Donation!, 26 Orientation and 27 event OCT

views

TSVincent LWZ
post Oct 8 2018, 11:20 AM, updated 6y ago

21 posts

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am trying to gather a bunch of young people to have a weekly meetup and help orphanages that really needed it. cool2.gif Not with money, but by being with them, and maybe some cleaning up of their establishment

Right now, in our group includes 20+ older folks (50 to 70 years of age) that has been constantly donating to those orphanages that really needs it. They know which orphanage need help and which doesn’t as they have been donating for a very long time. These older guys have money. However, they know it just doesn’t seem to be enough sweat.gif , they need younger generation to provide the strength to help.

Most importantly, they want the orphans to feel that this world isn’t as bad as it seems. They are not alone, is just that Malaysia have too many so called “charities” that took advantage of kind people and now the kind ones became quiet, silent. cry.gif

Please if you have the free time and is willing to spend some time with them. PM me and come to our orientation on 26 of October (Including learning what to do with them) the event date is on 27th. I don’t need donation, I need your strength. icon_question.gif

Our next house to help is this and we are going on 27th October 10am onwards
Click here to see Orphanage

14 kids in Jalan Ipoh
Age range: 5 to 16
Language: English

Summary
Who am I searching for?

1. A person that can spend some time on 27th October, 10am to 3pm Saturday in the above orphanage. If you can stay longer better
2. 14 persons to be with the kids constantly and play with them
3. If you are shy and don’t want to be with kids, I need 5 persons to help with cleaning up the place and doing the heavy lifting

I like to thanks APEX for sponsoring us. So everything for us is free!

PLEASE Call or Whatsapp me,

012-686 9576 Vincent Low

or PM me icon_question.gif

Side info. 10 years back i try to do something but i failed miserably. now with experience I know we can do better
Click here to see Old posting

This post has been edited by Vincent LWZ: Oct 10 2018, 03:48 PM
StarduztArc
post Oct 9 2018, 11:28 AM

10 posts

I can only come on the 27th. Is it OK?
Can provide more details?
TSVincent LWZ
post Oct 9 2018, 06:35 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(StarduztArc @ Oct 9 2018, 11:28 AM)
I can only come on the 27th. Is it OK?
Can provide more details?
PM sent Please do tell your friends we need 15 more people

TSVincent LWZ
post Oct 10 2018, 01:30 PM

21 posts

We currently have 7 confirmed participant. We do need a few more people. Any of you in this forum can help out?
TSVincent LWZ
post Nov 8 2018, 11:35 AM

21 posts

Hey Guys!

Just for some updates in regards of the community service event! At the end we got around 20 people!

We got everyone to make food and we played games and help clean the place up.

Attached are some pictures of us.

I received a lot of feed back, Thanks so much!

If any of you would like to join the next event we have, or you know a home that needed help please tell me

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 PM