Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [OFFICIAL] TIME Fibre Broadband™ v4, 1000 Mbps of rocket science! (TIME)

views

joshgm_119
post May 22 2019, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Almost 24 hours since there's been no internet.

WTH Time.

End rant.
joshgm_119
post May 24 2019, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(mootalt @ May 24 2019, 07:56 AM)
Don't know what's the issue. All customer in Equine Park/Bandar Putra Permai affected.

I called everyday and they said they're working on it. I submit a ticket via their apps too. Today day 4 still no internet.
I feel your pain man.

Pressed CS pretty hard and they caved and said its "unexpected optical signal loss".

I'm speculating here, but my guess is the MRT construction guys must have dug and cut through a cable in the process.

Idiots did the same to TNB cabling earlier this year and my block had no electricity for 3 days. Good thing I was away during that time.

At least TNB we pay for what we use, unlike TIME!

Fingers crossed they get it sorted quick.
joshgm_119
post May 27 2019, 08:58 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(jjj2 @ May 25 2019, 04:03 PM)
Hi Bro, is it up by now ?
Hi, yes was up by 6pm on the 24th. I can appreciate the downtime due to whatever issues, but the way customers are informed and CS handles it is really poor.

Now as of last night, it's just slow as hell. Lol.

Cheers!
joshgm_119
post Oct 14 2020, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(leovyner @ Oct 14 2020, 02:17 PM)
Whats the SOP for getting refund of credit after account ownership transfer?

I clearly remember the steps on transfer ownership. login selfcare>transfer ownership to start process. There it asked me to pay rm100 and asked for my bank details saying it will refund any excess post account transfer citing 90 days period.

Ive contacted live chat multiple times during the 90 days all said "refund is processing, may take up to 90 days". So I quiet lah. Now, it has been well over 100 days now yet my refund still nowhere to be seen. Contacted live chat again they told me I never submitted refund form, how to process.

what bullshit is this? You guys have to submit refund form as well ah after transfer? Then whats the point of asking my bank account details in the transfer process?

most dissappointing thing is only after 90 days period u tell me need submit form. why not since first time contact live chat? I dont event want to talk about what happened during the transfer. took almost a month to just process. is it so hard?
I transferred mine out just before MCO and got an email this week asking for the form to filled to refund. That's close to a 180 days passed before just sending out the email asking for the refund form to be filled.

Luckily its a tiny amount in my case, but the processing window is a complete lie.

Once the form is submitted, they state that it takes a further 90 days for it to be processed. LOL

Should just as well say please wait for an email in 6 months. Pfft.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0318sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th May 2021 - 06:22 PM