Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TIME [OFFICIAL] TIME Fibre Broadband™ v4, 1000 Mbps of rocket science!

views

fakerdemit
post Jun 24 2019, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

can I know if there is any fee if want to change account name to someone else? and how to do so? i'm wanna transfer my time account to a friend.
fakerdemit
post Jun 27 2019, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Anyone here know the process of transferring ownership?
fakerdemit
post Dec 2 2019, 11:07 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

I submitted for ownership transfer request in July, however the account is still under my name. I contacted the CS and complaint to them about this twice, once in September and in October. It seemed like they are not doing anything about it.

What can I do to get them to change the account name to the new owner?

This post has been edited by fakerdemit: Dec 2 2019, 11:07 AM
fakerdemit
post Dec 3 2019, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(jjj2 @ Dec 3 2019, 11:54 AM)
Hi,

I'm not sure the process you had gone through. But you will need to fill in Ownership Transfer form together with New Registration Form and courier to our HQ at Shah Alam for processing.

Feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

Thanks.
Yes I already submitted the Ownership Transfer form and mailed it to HQ. They gave me a call when they received the form, but the thing is they didn't process the form. The account is still under my name for 4 months now.
fakerdemit
post Jan 23 2020, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(fakerdemit @ Dec 2 2019, 11:07 AM)
I submitted for ownership transfer request in July, however the account is still under my name. I contacted the CS and complaint to them about this twice, once in September and in October. It seemed like they are not doing anything about it.

What can I do to get them to change the account name to the new owner?
QUOTE(fakerdemit @ Dec 3 2019, 02:05 PM)
Yes I already submitted the Ownership Transfer form and mailed it to HQ. They gave me a call when they received the form, but the thing is they didn't process the form. The account is still under my name for 4 months now.
QUOTE(stephantsen @ Dec 3 2019, 06:50 PM)
make a complain to mcmc, they will take further action to the problem u r facing.
Update after 6 months later of submitting the request, I contacted them again this week and they replied back two days after saying that they have lost the request form. They told me to submit the request form again. WTF.

I have moved to another state, there is no way for me to go back and find the new owner just to get the signature and the copy of his mykad. I'm so frustrated with TIME CS now.

Will complaining to MCMC provide any actual solution?
fakerdemit
post Jan 23 2020, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

edit: duplicate post

This post has been edited by fakerdemit: Jan 23 2020, 12:21 PM
fakerdemit
post Jan 23 2020, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

edit: duplicate post

This post has been edited by fakerdemit: Jan 23 2020, 12:20 PM
fakerdemit
post Nov 18 2020, 02:45 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

I'm having a poor wifi connection from my room, the router is like 2-3 meter away from my room. I don't know why, maybe there is dead spot in my room. I'm looking for ways to improve the wifi connection because of wfh. Can someone suggest some tips or device to buy?

Currently using default router, but I don't think can upgrade to a better one because I'm only renting the room and the router was provided by the landlord. My housemate got himself a wifi extender but according to him even that doesn't improve the speed. So I'm looking at wifi mesh but not sure which one should I get.

This post has been edited by fakerdemit: Nov 18 2020, 02:47 AM
fakerdemit
post Nov 19 2020, 02:05 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(ryansxs @ Nov 18 2020, 07:13 PM)
u plan to change landlord router as well?
No really since I'll be moving out anyway in a year and probably not gonna use the router though. Do you think I should just upgrade the router and bring it with me when I move out?

QUOTE(CH3COOH @ Nov 18 2020, 09:40 PM)
Get a LAN cable plug into your default router and pull into your room.

Buy this device, plug the cable in and setup. Voila, enjoy your own personal WIFI.

https://www.senheng.com.my/tp-link-300mbps-...6oaAvPEEALw_wcB
Ok thank you. I just need to figure out how to pull the LAN cable to my room. Any suggestion other than nail cable clip?

fakerdemit
post Dec 21 2020, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(fakerdemit @ Nov 18 2020, 02:45 AM)
I'm having a poor wifi connection from my room, the router is like 2-3 meter away from my room. I don't know why, maybe there is dead spot in my room. I'm looking for ways to improve the wifi connection because of wfh. Can someone suggest some tips or device to buy?

Currently using default router, but I don't think can upgrade to a better one because I'm only renting the room and the router was provided by the landlord. My housemate got himself a wifi extender but according to him even that doesn't improve the speed. So I'm looking at wifi mesh but not sure which one should I get.
Hi guys, so just an update - I didn't buy the range extender as suggested by another forumer but I managed to borrow an old extender TP Link 850RE v1. It seemed the speed remains the same or sometimes worst. So now thankfully I got some gift from my company and I'm planning to use that money to buy new router to replace the stock EC230-G1. I'll probably take it with me when I move out then.

So can anyone suggest decent router below RM200 budget? I'm looking at TP Link C80 at the moment.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0245sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:07 AM