Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TIME [OFFICIAL] TIME Fibre Broadband™ v4, 1000 Mbps of rocket science!

views

audiocool
post Jan 15 2019, 09:17 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(imcrazyz @ Jan 15 2019, 03:09 PM)
Hi. Thanks for your reply.

Does Astro Njoi have good signal? Do I need to buy some external antenna? My apartment is at Segambut Dalam, K.L.

And, how much I need to pay for Njoi monthly? Or how much is Njoi one time payment currently?
HJoi is one time installation. Just paid them RM4xx, then no need pay for monthly.
Installer will install a satellite dish and a decoder that is similar with astro.

audiocool
post May 24 2019, 10:08 PM

On my way
586 posts

Hi Mr. Yeap, JJ,

Just do my friend a favor. MAy i know the Asia Height condo in Farlim already equipped with Time ?
audiocool
post Apr 13 2020, 12:00 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(Xflkekw @ Apr 8 2020, 11:28 PM)
Hi,

I am of the knowledge that the management of my apartment signed an agreement with Time since June last year. However, there has been no news since. Is it possible to check when will Time be available at my apartment?? Using VDSL Unifi has been a pain in the ass during MCO.

My apartment address is Seri Emas Apartment, Lorong Limau Manis 7, Taman Limau Manis, Bukit Tengah 14000 Bukit Mertajam, P.Pinang.
I'm having similar situation like you.
I requested Time since 2016 and around Oct 2018, Time had signed some documents with my Building Management.
But until now still no news. Last update is pending permit.

Bro, this really take time and according to JJ told me last time, it could be take up to 2 to 3 years. Few follow up has been made but still the same status.

Another useful information to you is that, I went to TM around March this year to ask about possible to upgrade existing VDSL to fibre, the answer is YES with some condition that TM need some percentage of residence to subscribe for their service.
You can try this method, Condo where my fren is staying already converted to Fibre around end of February by TM.
audiocool
post Apr 13 2020, 10:41 AM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(Xflkekw @ Apr 13 2020, 01:23 AM)
How is TM Fibre compared to Time though? I used Time 500 Mbps previously before I moved back to Penang and the experience with Time was wonderful. Currently  VDSL Unifi is quite frustrating. Some websites can't even load/ timeout error.
Sorry my place still not cover by Time. Now still in VDSL. You may check with relevant parties if they can help to get the status update for Time.
Good luck.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0240sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:05 PM