Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bracesians' Place, Bracesians' Support Group

views

luckygreen
post Jan 8 2014, 01:50 PM

0 posts

Dear All, need some advice on invisalign matter. I went to few clinics last week to survey around and shortlisted the following 2;
1. White Smile Dental in Berjaya Times Square by Dr.Reuben. Cost is RM 17,600 with no hidden cost where all the extraction cost (if it is needed) and guarantee with lingual braces if the end result is not as expected. Downpayment is RM 9,750 and the rest with installment
2. Imperial Dental in Bangsar Telawi. Cost is around RM 16,320 but not inclusive of extraction cost (if it is needed). Downpayment is around RM 6,320 and the remaining with installment

Need your kind advise in terms of dentist's profile, cost etc.

Thank you in advance.
luckygreen
post May 19 2017, 05:32 PM

0 posts

Hi All,
Finally after years of contemplation, I have decided to go with Invisalign last month to treat my Class II Overbite problem. Already got my ClinCheck where I have seen the 3D simulation of before-after result. However, doctor asked me to choose one of the option below which I need your kind advise:

Option 1: To extract 2 up and 2 down pre-molar which shall achieve the 90degrees face side-view. But, the risk will be too much retraction and may end up looking old

Option 2: To remove wisdom teeth but the risk is retraction may not be up to maximum and will not be the perfect 90 degrees face side view

Need some light to be shed here. Thank you.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0982sec    0.62    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:28 PM